Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu (48877 Views)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by biggz82: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
i see
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Umarlulu: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
What of in day time?
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Idrismusty97(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Meanwhile, Photo of Futminna at night.

Bosso campus is a bit better tho, It is like this...
[img]http://1.bp..com/_esGjlMXynAw/TPzarKxuvWI/AAAAAAAADFw/mNjgmfJb9Ok/s280/Candle-in-dark2.JPG[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by mimibob(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wow.........its buriful
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Spells(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one frank
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by callmelanner(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
No hating but I can't see the beauty of the school...
Just yellow lights and cool photography undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by mzlizabelle(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
My Alma Mata cool
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by ilobex(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lovely
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
@Op why don't you include Senate building and Auditorium
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Perfecttouch(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
kubumilano:
Op hope u don't mind been an Official Photographer to a Govt functionary. If yes contact me igwekelvin1@gmail.com.
oga abeg me self no mind o. Seems I will start pasting my job on nairaland
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:

No 1 = library
No2= walkway/ skyway
No3= walkway I think block 3 or 4
Unilorin 2013 set representing.thats the oy school you can concentrate on your reading at night without the fear or any cult harassing you.
BETTER BY FAR!
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Ademoore07(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Subtlelad:
Them try small. But not anywhere near oau.

My great ife

Ifahear. Where u wan show me 4 oau wey I no sabi? Na old structures dey there. No renovation nor painting. I get 1 crush for Moremi and akintola there. Lol
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
In love peace and harmony
We shall build a tower
Unilorin--

Hear the clarion call.

#my alma mata

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by kaylex1994(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
who your picture eep?

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by damilareoye: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nicely taken pictures @OP

Rep_ Better by FAR.....
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by princeakins(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op u for snap Lagos, Abuja,Zamfara,kwara hostel join too... that faculty of Law, cbt center, SLT, ELT too.. u try bro. AM proud of u ... kudos. Probitas Doctrina grin Better by Far. #IrepUnilorinAlumlus cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by ihatesycophant(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
If UniIlorin is so beautiful or having good structures as depicted by virtually all UniIlorin students, I don't know what they would say if they are privilege going to ABU campuses and see the structures and architectural design in that school. When I was in 300 level one of my secondary school friends, who was then a graduad of UniIlorin came to visit me and it was surprising for him to tell me that "guy this is school"
UniIlorin is just fairly better than ABU demonstration school.
I've been privileged to seeing both ABU and UniIlorin campuses.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by harbeycares12(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
0955eb027:
what dept?
you are right. Dat is better by far. Library, skyway n walkway
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Unilorin has changed a lot.Representing 2006 set

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Though I spent only one year on that campus, I rep UNILORIN 2013 Set, Medical Graduan.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by omoabike: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
:-)
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by omoabike: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
nice images @OP. Proud "Unilorite"(1998 graduate)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by azz19: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wow... So our Sch is this fine.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Okay... We have seen...
I guess I should upload unedited daytime pictures of American University Yola.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by tolutweety(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2016

So what do I do with the pictures?
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by benedictac(f): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Hi, am Jide Dosunmu, a final year student of Unilorin and also a photographer. I came up with this not quite long, since i'd be graduating in a few months so i thought i'd do something i haven't seen anyone else do in Unilorin(not so sure, though)

Here are pictures of some strategic places in Unilorin that any student can relate to, all taken at night (10pm and above) and they came out just beautiful because the beauty of the school is evident. .. Hope you'd love them and share with friends.

: www.instagram.com/jdfrank_imagery , twitter: www.twitter.com/jdfrank_imagery and facebook: www.facebook.com/jdfrankimagery

OP, does UniIlorin offer Petroleum engineering? I really love that school for my son.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Lebee4(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
ihatesycophant:
If UniIlorin is so beautiful or having good structures as depicted by virtually all UniIlorin students, I don't know what they would say if they are privilege going to ABU campuses and see the structures and architectural design in that school. When I was in 300 level one of my secondary school friends, who was then a graduad of UniIlorin came to visit me and it was surprising for him to tell me that "guy this is school"
UniIlorin is just fairly better than ABU demonstration school.
I've been privileged to seeing both ABU and UniIlorin campuses.

My guy, going through what the OP paste, he never claimed that Unilorin is more beautiful than ABU.
He is only showing you what the school look like at night(Creativity is the name of the game), if he dim it fit to snap Unilorin during his days in the University, no one stopped you from going back to ABU and snap your sport complex too.

Thanks OP for bringing back old memories since there was no phones(Mobile) during our days in Block 7,8 & 9.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Youngsage: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrOra:
100L student here, this school is beautiful, sometimes I just stroll around just to take it all in.

Law, I guess?
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
benedictac:

OP, does UniIlorin offer Petroleum engineering? I really love that school for my son.
Atall oo
Wanted to enroll for Petroleum engineering but I had to choose Chemical engineering.
#Chemical #processing #probitas doctrina
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by WebSurfer(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Thanks fro the prayers and wishes..... Would share more pictures from the shoot.
was it cannon you used? Or nikon, amd what brand
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by bababuff(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one.
Great Unilorites.
1988 set. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Arewa12: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
fada fada a...... Give ma broda admission. Make he free me for dis unilorin matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University / Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.