Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pls Help Bring An End To The on Going Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Bring An End To The on Going Strike (375 Views)

FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU / Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos) / The 2016 On Going Jamb Exams Have Been Canceled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Bring An End To The on Going Strike by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2016
V
Re: Pls Help Bring An End To The on Going Strike by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2016
It's really sad that the educational sector has turned to this especially with the lingering and incessant strikes being embarked on by different bodies in our public tertiary institutions that it has become a normal thing in the face of an average Nigerian. In as much as i want to belive the ASUU chapter of KSU is fighting a right cause, i still think there should be better ways employed to fighting it than subjecting the students to strikes. I also experienced it and i know how it feels. There are lots of schools presently on strike which LAUTECH also happen to be one due to the reason as KSU.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Bring An End To The on Going Strike by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2016
Yea, they're fighting for the right course. I don't know why the Government of this nation are so reluctant in attending to relevant issues and very very enthusiastic about irrelevances.
Re: Pls Help Bring An End To The on Going Strike by SWITANN(f): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Even my school oau, we've barely resumed fully then they started their strike
Re: Pls Help Bring An End To The on Going Strike by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
cryThis is seriously unbearable! cry

(1) (Reply)

Is Change Of Course And Institution Still On / Breaking FG to scrap NYSC / Whiteplains British School Holds Biggest Summer Event : The Workshop !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.