Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm (1436 Views)

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by ismayl: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Dear fellow nairalanders, can somebody please advise me on how to get my money back from Obasanjo farms.
It all began 3months ago when I planned to breed some broilers to be sold for id’ el fitri (after fasting) festsival. I searched for obasanjo farms on google and I got this phone number 08129901124.
She told me to call back when it’s a week to collection date.
By the time I called, she told me the competition is high for it. She gave me price which I later found to be too exorbitant.
Whilel was struggling with my bank for transfer, I later found somebody who claimed to be a staff. His phone number is 08072355011. He asked me to send the money to Dare’s ( a guy representing obasanjo farm in ibadan) ‘s personal account or his own personal account. one of many bank account sent to me is Danniel Abraham Ayodele. U.B.A.
He eventually directed me to one Mrs. Oshofa , who gave me the company’s bank account, price and collection date.
I met Dare himself who insisted I pay to his persona bank account (thank God I didn’t). he said that’s d normal procedure. I refused but senced something was going to go wrong
I got to the farm on collection date only to be told by Dare that the price has suddenly gone up and I also can’t receive birds that day. All these I believed is to frustrate me for not paying to his personal bank account.
This and among many other wrong things I saw there that day which turned me off. Now I want to get my money back since 13th of may 2016. About 7 weeks now. Mr. Dare is insisting I can only get birds with the money. I tried to see if I could sell the chicks and get my money back. He wants to sell to me at =N= 240/chick and the person to buy said it’s sold at =N=180/chick.
There seems to be high conspiracy among some of the staffs as they all insisted I should meet Dare.
Am quite sure the management is not aware of Dare using his personal bank account to collect money from customers as this is aiding fraud.imagine him telling me to fight for it.
When I got to Igboora office to complain, one of the senior staff I met, the first question he asked me was “hope you didn’t pay to the wrong person’s account”.
This shows they are very much aware that their customers were being defrauded of their money these days.
Mind you, Obasanjo farm didn’t wrong me, it’s the pride of Nigerian farmers.
Am sure the management are not aware of this issue of personal bank accounts.
I therefore plead for advise( on who to contact) from you my fellow nairalanders.
And baba is the most honorable nigerian ever known to me.(omo olowu oduru, omo ajifegbe sere). He’ll never , ever tolerate things like this. Am quite sure the management is not aware of this issue of using personal bank account either.
I therefore plead for advice from you my fellow nairalanders on who to contact or what to do. I promise to update you nairalanders as event unfolds.
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by Project400: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Sad one sad

Have you approached the management for explanations?
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by ismayl: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2016
they seem making things difficult to do
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by ismayl: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2016
Project400:
Sad one sad

Have you approached the management for explanations?

thanks they make it difficult for me to do. u know how to pls?
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by win3k: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
ismayl:

Mind you, Obasanjo farm didn’t wrong me, it’s the pride of Nigerian farmers.

Either they swear for you animals in that country or you people are just monkeys by design.

Obasanjo farm was built by stolen money, treaury looting and scandals documented by many countries. Check it!!!

So yessss, Obasanjo farm has wronged every single Nigerian and the entire country!
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by sarrki(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Simple, meet amosun he will inteiduce you to kemi adeosun then to abba kyari who is chief of staff then to Buhari am very sure by the time buhari talk to obj you will definitely retrieve your money
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by Afee: 5:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Call me on this number, 07056895353. I can assure you of getting back your money or the birds at a normal price.
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by evy1(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2016
sarrki:
Simple, meet amosun he will inteiduce you to kemi adeosun then to abba kyari who is chief of staff then to Buhari am very sure by the time buhari talk to obj you will definitely retrieve your money
grin grin grin This your procedures eh.
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by ismayl: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
i don't want to use court as the first option, since i have a case in court already. but maybe if i have to
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by westlius(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Call baba and tell him
Re: I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm by ismayl: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
my lawyer is ready for the case as i have enough to nail them but i want to see if there is gonna be an easy way out. i was also contacted by some lawyers who saw this

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Babangida - Premium Times / How We Robbed, Raped 65-year-old Woman To Death, By Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.