Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. (7201 Views)

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by Mhizizzy(f): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm More interested in This part...grin

Was the guy cute? sexy? how many packs? What's his size down there? flaccid inch? he got muscles? does he give good head?

How many rounds did we last?
PS---I need to see the video Abeg! cry Can't remember anything from lastNight...was so intoxicated.

Funny and crazy girl.....

U no even mind d guy- turned bitch
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by balancediet(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
U're Sick? Well get well soon. You Should tell us u want an adventure of sex escapades bkos otherwise u'll not even use the monicker u're using.
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by teejaypee: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
To some HE gave common sense smiley

To some HE gave Business acumen smiley

To some HE gave Intelligence smiley

AND

To some HE did APRIL FOOL and gave them nothing angry

chai! . . . Why are you wicked!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by falconey(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
PussySandie:

You've sent me like almost 10 different PMs.. Please what exactly do you want from me?. I have no pussssy to give, ask the ladies i mentioned above please..

Sincerely
Sandra

lwkm I sent you one and it wasn't for that. did the pm says I want your fanny?
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mhizizzy:

Funny and crazy girl.....

U no even mind d guy- turned bitch
gringringrin Maka why?

Ahm used to all these jaweh...
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by PussySandie(f): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
ehix89:
You are guy seeking for cheap attention, how did you know Claudio Marchissio
Ewu. My bf and flatmate are juventos supporters and football addict, I heard those names from them while lamenting they weren't picked along to this current ongoing football cup by Italy..
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by moski5(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
PussySandie:

Ewu. My bf and flatmate are juventos supporters and football addict, I heard those names from them while lamenting they weren't picked along to this current ongoing football cup by Italy..

just sent yu a pm
no pun intended
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by nikkypearl(f): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm More interested in This part...grin
Was the guy cute? sexy? how many packs? What's his size down there? flaccid inch? he got muscles? does he give good head?
How many rounds did we last?
PS---I need to see the video Abeg! cry Can't remember anything from lastNight...was so intoxicated.
grin grin
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
teejaypee:

chai! . . . Why are you wicked!
grin grin grin
Lol... no mind me oo..

1 Like

Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by ehix89(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
PussySandie:

see how your stupidity has brought you this far, I reiterate you a dude behind that moniker, I keep wondering why guys do these stuffs, just do the transgender thing....

Lemme enlighten your dusty brain a bit Claudio Marchissio missed the Euros cause he is injured.
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by Oahray: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
This one na guy na. Smh for those sending you pms. Not everyone with eyes can see.
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by peter(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ode

Look at ur second thread..

#spit on thread

1 Like

Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by Moz22: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Did I just here u mention materazzi?? Lwkmd..Dude forget it. U are busted. Player weh don retire since I nor remember d year
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by PrincessAnna: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Are you guys this sexstarved? Tot durent or whatever his moniker is, is a gaaay and a proud one at that
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
PussySandie:
I feel embarrassed everyday when I try to pity some guys here on Nairaland, Twitter , Instagram by reply their PMs or other instant messages But to my surprise, they start yarning gibberish and inconsequential talks like "Can I fucck you', I wanna lick your pusssy dry" Have you squirted before" " Can you give me a sexy moan" etc all those rubbish pissed me off and I block some or intend not to return their message again. Even if I wanna go down with any nairaland, he must be a St'clouder or resides in any of the cities in Minnesota(maybe Mankato), and deal will be done between us codedly.

Why do you guys all take me for a bitcchh. We have some coded bitcheees e.g ireneony, ireneony1(she's fuccking every Claudio Marchissio and Every Materazzi in Italy), Sinaj and laveda(Every portharcout dicks has their pusssy size) Mzpecs(Fucck anything anyyhing both in Abia and Lagos), Dollyjoy(Ask anybody at Delta) HateU2(Awon eleyi fucck anything anything), Estharfabian(Coded olosho, a guy fuccked her yesterday, if she refute the claim, I have the video), Misspicy(She dey Bleep fire, ask cutehevtor) please patronise them in a very mature way, they will respond And don't send me any pm again.. I'm sick of all your PMs..

Sincrely
Sandra
cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun farano rocktation dominique.
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by olaniyi0(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bleep off man! u can suck my ass.
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
PussySandie:
I feel embarrassed everyday when I try to pity some guys here on Nairaland, Twitter , Instagram by reply their PMs or other instant messages But to my surprise, they start yarning gibberish and inconsequential talks like "Can I fucck you', I wanna lick your pusssy dry" Have you squirted before" " Can you give me a sexy moan" etc all those rubbish pissed me off and I block some or intend not to return their message again. Even if I wanna go down with any nairaland, he must be a St'clouder or resides in any of the cities in Minnesota(maybe Mankato), and deal will be done between us codedly.

Why do you guys all take me for a bitcchh. We have some coded bitcheees e.g ireneony, ireneony1(she's fuccking every Claudio Marchissio and Every Materazzi in Italy), Sinaj and laveda(Every portharcout dicks has their pusssy size) Mzpecs(Fucck anything anyyhing both in Abia and Lagos), Dollyjoy(Ask anybody at Delta) HateU2(Awon eleyi fucck anything anything), Estharfabian(Coded olosho, a guy fuccked her yesterday, if she refute the claim, I have the video), Misspicy(She dey Bleep fire, ask cutehevtor) please patronise them in a very mature way, they will respond And don't send me any pm again.. I'm sick of all your PMs..

Sincrely
Sandra
so heartless

Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun farano rocktation dominique.

I am a MOD now oo... Include my name joor angry angry
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I am a MOD now oo... Include my name joor angry angry
Ban op for me, "It" is constituting nuisancecheesycheesy
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ban op for me, "It" is constituting nuisancecheesycheesy

Make i call kinglee... The guy na the Banning mode... I dey only lock thread cheesy grin

Leave Op.. hope your day is cool? smiley
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by torqque7(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
PussySandie:

I'm deleting this account and will create a new one with a sweet moniker " sandieBabe".

Just see PMs shocked

CHEAP Products attracts a lot of people now,especially the less privileged ones..it's an economic fact grin grin

Hihihih and she says shez not an olosho..abeg you ever seen a thief agree to being a thief,just zip it joor and kwontinue the olosho business quietly and stop being a nuisance.
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Make i call kinglee... The guy na the Banning mode... I dey only lock thread cheesy grin

Leave Op.. hope your day is cool? smiley
Yea, we thank Godsmiley
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yea, we thank Godsmiley

Please, let me but data cheesy.. 10mb cheesy
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Please, let me but data cheesy.. 10mb cheesy
10mb for 100 naira right? Don't worry, i know of someone who sells at a cheaper rate. Which network?cheesy
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
10mb for 100 naira right? Don't worry, i know of someone who sells at a cheaper rate. Which network?cheesy

Abeg... Show me the way.. Economy na Bastard cheesy cheesy
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Abeg... Show me the way.. Economy na Bastard cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesy. Na me u take dey play?cheesycheesy
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy. Na me u take dey play?cheesycheesy

Play?? sad sad.. I dey Oshodi now, i dey hustle bad bad embarassed embarassed cry grin
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Play?? sad sad.. I dey Oshodi now, i dey hustle bad bad embarassed embarassed cry grin
No worry, contact me for ur datacheesycheesy
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
No worry, contact me for ur datacheesycheesy

How much do you sell 2mb? embarassed

Can i pay in installments? grin
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How much do you sell 2mb? embarassed
Can i pay in installments? grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesy goan watch ball u no seriouswink
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy goan watch ball u no seriouswink

Nominate me for Mr Nairaland na, or am I so Ugly?? angry embarassed
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nominate me for Mr Nairaland na, or am I so Ugly?? angry embarassed
Don't contestwinkwinkwink

you are handsome but.........................cheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.