Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. (7218 Views)

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Don't contestwinkwinkwink

you are handsome but.........................cheesycheesy

sad sad grin grin.. But wetin?? .. Or will you tell me after? cheesy
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by dollyjoy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

sad sad grin grin.. But wetin?? .. Or will you tell me after? cheesy
Don't worry, will tell you laterwink
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Don't worry, will tell you laterwink
smiley
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by Taiyescott(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2016
PussySandie:

You see!!.. By their fruit, we shall know them. Guys, this gal is an olosho NOT me.. I'd never be an olosho in my life, I reject it
sori oo, bt u re.. ur moniker sayz it all.. no decent lady wud use such..
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by teejaypee: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm More interested in This part...grin

Was the guy cute? sexy? how many packs? What's his size down there? flaccid inch? he got muscles? does he give good head?

How many rounds did we last?
PS---I need to see the video Abeg! cry Can't remember anything from lastNight...was so intoxicated.

You need Jesus grin grin grin
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by drnoel: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
PussySandie:
I feel embarrassed everyday when I try to pity some guys here on Nairaland, Twitter , Instagram by reply their PMs or other instant messages But to my surprise, they start yarning gibberish and inconsequential talks like "Can I fucck you', I wanna lick your pusssy dry" Have you squirted before" " Can you give me a sexy moan" etc all those rubbish pissed me off and I block some or intend not to return their message again. Even if I wanna go down with any nairaland, he must be a St'clouder or resides in any of the cities in Minnesota(maybe Mankato), and deal will be done between us codedly.

Why do you guys all take me for a bitcchh. We have some coded bitcheees e.g ireneony, ireneony1(she's fuccking every Claudio Marchissio and Every Materazzi in Italy), Sinaj and laveda(Every portharcout dicks has their pusssy size) Mzpecs(Fucck anything anyyhing both in Abia and Lagos), Dollyjoy(Ask anybody at Delta) HateU2(Awon eleyi fucck anything anything), Estharfabian(Coded olosho, a guy fuccked her yesterday, if she refute the claim, I have the video), Misspicy(She dey Bleep fire, ask cutehevtor) please patronise them in a very mature way, they will respond And don't send me any pm again.. I'm sick of all your PMs..

Sincrely
Sandra

How do u expect not to get such questions when u have such a name for a handle? I bet u if you use less provocative names like "Godisgood" those guys u seem to attract won't bother u.
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2016
drnoel:

How do u expect not to get such questions when u have such a name for a handle? I bet u if you use less provocative names like "Godisgood" those guys u seem to attract won't bother u.
don't even mind her, it was this same girl that open a topic how she and one guy on here fornicated the previous night, now she's forming bone thug
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by crv2000(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by KINGinVAHALA: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm More interested in This part...grin

Was the guy cute? sexy? how many packs? What's his size down there? flaccid inch? he got muscles? does he give good head?

How many rounds did we last?
PS---I need to see the video Abeg! cry Can't remember anything from lastNight...was so intoxicated.
Lwkmh, you need more than Jesus I swear.

How re you babe?
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by Gidi7(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
PussySandie:
I feel embarrassed everyday when I try to pity some guys here on Nairaland, Twitter , Instagram by reply their PMs or other instant messages But to my surprise, they start yarning gibberish and inconsequential talks like "Can I fucck you', I wanna lick your pusssy dry" Have you squirted before" " Can you give me a sexy moan" etc all those rubbish pissed me off and I block some or intend not to return their message again. Even if I wanna go down with any nairaland, he must be a St'clouder or resides in any of the cities in Minnesota(maybe Mankato), and deal will be done between us codedly.

Why do you guys all take me for a bitcchh. We have some coded bitcheees e.g ireneony, ireneony1(she's fuccking every Claudio Marchissio and Every Materazzi in Italy), Sinaj and laveda(Every portharcout dicks has their pusssy size) Mzpecs(Fucck anything anyyhing both in Abia and Lagos), Dollyjoy(Ask anybody at Delta) HateU2(Awon eleyi fucck anything anything), Estharfabian(Coded olosho, a guy fuccked her yesterday, if she refute the claim, I have the video), Misspicy(She dey Bleep fire, ask cutehevtor) please patronise them in a very mature way, they will respond And don't send me any pm again.. I'm sick of all your PMs..

Sincrely
Sandra
wot do u expect when u use such user name on a platform like dis
Maybe u want them to ask if u Re the choir leader or prayer leader...
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by specialaccount: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
you're right about one of the names posted here.

it's all about the money right?

PussySandie:

Sincrely
Sandra
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
jamalnation:
Ghen Ghen. Front sit this movie go make sense die
abeg shift make i follow you siddon
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why makydebbie no dey that list??
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by makydebbie(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Why makydebbie no dey that list??
undecided
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by drnoel: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
PussySandie:

Sincrely
Sandra

U know thatz how it begins, with neurosis
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
just checked now.. I thought you unfollowed me.. So what's up.. We suddenly stopped talking with each other via mailbox... What went wrong??
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by finalbosss1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
just checked now.. I thought you unfollowed me.. So what's up.. We suddenly stopped talking with each other via mailbox... What went wrong??
boss i hail
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by makydebbie(f): 3:20am On Sep 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
have mail issues..
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2016
makydebbie:
have mail issues..
so how do we re-continue with our conversation?
Re: Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. by makydebbie(f): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
so how do we re-continue with our conversation?
is there a need to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House / Gay Caught In Uniben Hostel / Question 4 Romancelanders,who Would U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.