Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip (5945 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by rapistomenka: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2016
A source in the presidency discloses to vaxity that the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari is not happy about the new twist to the Halliburton scandal.

She was hoping that the embarrassing stories in the media would die out, instead people, mostly APC supporters are cooking up stories of a plan to travel to the United States of America on 30th June 2016.

The source said there is no such plan, and the first family is investigating who is behind the embarrassing rumour which unknown to them, emanated from the quarters of APC.

Read more at http://linkis.com/com/YxUO0

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by rapistomenka: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Aisha Buhari is a thief.....wake me up and quote me cool

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Keziehenry(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Nka mbe

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by cynthia123(f): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Anyone that is afraid of travelling to US has a skeleton in his/her cupboard

E.g. Atiku Abubakar, maybe Aisha Buhari

15 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Eboski(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Pls today asnt pass
she can still make it later in the day...

this is what we call coming to American part 2
feature APC......

The time I gave our first lady to visit USA has expired today because is already 6:21pm

APC see your life that means Fayose is right.....

where are those APC e-warriors that refused to let hear word about our first lady visiting USA today

11 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Bibors(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Why didn't she refute the story of going for a conference in the US untill now?
Madam just go US come back let's know Fayoshe is lying.
Never knew men could turn back the hands of time till APC converted 2016 to 1984.

18 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by SaiNigeria: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Aisha Buhari must travel to US....

We must take to the streets if that thief refuse to travel or travel with a diplomatic passport

12 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Mjshexy(f): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2016
I was actually looking forward to her taking the trip to the US so as to clear every doubt but this last minute cancellation is only making Fayose seem truthful for the very first time in his life.
Madam Aisha should pls do the needful sad

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2016
grin
Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Samunique(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Lobatan grin

1 Like

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by rapistomenka: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
What a pretty thief......This bribe-giving-taking woman may be richer than Abacha when probed.

jailAishaBuhari cool

9 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Xberryz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol.... I used to back this administration.....buh now, I must say am dissapointed lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by TrueHeart365(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Aisha the yam eatergrin.

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by chukwukadibia10: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Who is surprise?
Am not abeg

Fayose 2:1 APC

9 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by donsteady(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
E done happened

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by jay2pee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmmm

This is what happens when we see our president as a saint that he calls himself.... Its so obvious dat even the deaf can hear it, the blind can see it and the dumb can say it that this APC led government is a scam and a punishment to Nigerians,,,,,,

It baffles me so much when I see learned and reasonable Nigerians still seeing this man as a Messiah.... I feel so much pain in my heart whenever I read comments of those who still support him on Nairaland.

Fellow Nigerians, its time we embrace this suffering we have brought upon ourselves by some misguided people who were deceived into voting this man cos most of them now live life of regrets

13 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by adehsenior(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
Aisha Buhari is a thief.....wake me up and quote me cool
She's a THIEF my brother in fact Barauniya.Criminals. Waiting for APC fools

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Xberryz:
lol.... I used to back this administration.....buh now, I must say am dissapointed lipsrsealed
do not be disappointed fellow NIGERIAN for CHANGE is on the way,it is a gradual process so bring back ur support
Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by jay2pee(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Xberryz:

You started regretting so late.... Cos you were to blinded by tribal attachments all these while

5 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by cjrane: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hehehehe.... Lol

They always knew she wasn't going anywhere. She is a wanted criminal in USA

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Aisha wey don go Saudi Arabia.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Pangea: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
America no dey forget o
You do the crime?
You must do the time!
Even if 50yrs don pass

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by ekolajossyadde(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
She misses her flight

1 Like

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Xmen149(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
A source in the presidency discloses to vaxity that the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari is not happy about the new twist to the Halliburton scandal.

She was hoping that the embarrassing stories in the media would die out, instead people, mostly APC supporters are cooking up stories of a plan to travel to the United States of America on 30th June 2016.

The source said there is no such plan, and the first family is investigating who is behind the embarrassing rumour which unknown to them, emanated from the quarters of APC.

Read more at http://linkis.com/com/YxUO0
I always thought there is somthing about her the very day i saw that watch she was wearing on her husbands swearing in...but we keep watching sha

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by Rayhutar(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tinubu, Buruji kashamu, Aisha Buhari, Atiku Abubaka are criminals that cant step their foot in USA otherwise they will be arrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by bokohalal(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Most people that commented above are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by greatness22(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
The idiot above me is a certified zombie from the APC Higher Institution of Lying.

13 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by mejai(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
maybe she had dysentery. she couldn't make it again grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by seunlayi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
LOL, AND THE LADY REFUSE TO FLY TO USA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by pode(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Not that she refuse to travel to US just the there is a little problem, the cloud is not friendly for flight according to weather fortcast

1 Like

Re: Panic In Aso Rock , As Aisha Buhari Fails To Make US Trip by roughdiamond(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
I just wish Buhari knew the outcome of this corruption fight before stepping into the battle field.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Donald Duke Get the Money For Batmobile And N600 Million Ikoyi Home? / For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor / Is The NLC/TUC Warning Strike Active In Your Place Of Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.