Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

INTERESTING: EX-AIR CHIEF HAS JUST RETURNED TO FG N2.6B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERESTING: EX-AIR CHIEF HAS JUST RETURNED TO FG N2.6B (679 Views)

Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents / AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief / N115b Loot: Ex-air Chiefs, Politicians Top Refund List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERESTING: EX-AIR CHIEF HAS JUST RETURNED TO FG N2.6B by MRNews: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
A former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Adesola Amosu (rtd), charged with laundering N21billion, has returned N2.6billion to the Federal Government according to the Federal Court in Lagos. My Recent News learnt that Amosu has returned N2.6billion to the Federal Government.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arraigned him along with a former Chief of Accounts and Budgeting at the Nigeria Air Force, Air Vice Marshal Jacob Adigun, and a former Director of Finance and Budget, Air Commodore Olugbenga Gbadebo. His lawyer Chief Bolaji Ayorinde (SAN), while arguing Amosu’s bail application after he was arraigned before Justice Mohammed Idris, said his client had returned “colossal sums”.

Companies arraigned with them are... continue reading at http://myrecentnews.com/home/interesting-ex-air-chief-has-just-returned-to-fg-n2-6b/

Re: INTERESTING: EX-AIR CHIEF HAS JUST RETURNED TO FG N2.6B by cynthia123(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
N2.6 Billion naira...wow!
That's a whopping sum of money.
I think these guys are big thieves...
If its in China, he will definitely face the Hangsman rope
Re: INTERESTING: EX-AIR CHIEF HAS JUST RETURNED TO FG N2.6B by cynthia123(f): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think we still pet political thieves in this country.

What if they had tortured him with horse whip and electric shocks on his genitals, I think by now he will be spilling the beans on every kobo he has stolen fron the day he joined the airforce
Re: INTERESTING: EX-AIR CHIEF HAS JUST RETURNED TO FG N2.6B by paragon40(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Only u..with this kind of money this man can feed a country in Europe...e.g Estonia with 1,315,944 in Population. Only in naija u hear money lndrng, graft. Et.c Ole is Ole..
Re: INTERESTING: EX-AIR CHIEF HAS JUST RETURNED TO FG N2.6B by Tycike: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
What about the remaining 19 billion?
Re: INTERESTING: EX-AIR CHIEF HAS JUST RETURNED TO FG N2.6B by pacino26(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Blood of heavens. shocked I think he kept that one aside in anticipation of his arrest. That's just a smoke screen for him to borrow leg. cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Rest Of The State / 10 Die As Farmers, Herdsmen Clash In Internet / Who Else Also Notice What I Have Noticed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.