Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC (30532 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by lordkhalifa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abeg if you are in aba come to CS park for a bottle of Andre rose.... This news worth a celebration.... Don't mind going bankrupt because of this news.... I'm closing my firstbank account for the celebration... We have succeed in defeating god fatherism.... UP ABIA UP NDI OHUHU UP PDP

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by dbrave(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Very funny!!! Ikpeazu will remain Governor until his appeal is exhausted.Even if Ikpeazu is diaqualified,Otti will be the next person to step in and not Uche Ogah who did not even contest the election.
Did Rotimi Amechi contest election before he became Rivers State governor? Get sense dude

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
hahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahaha some people and foolishness.......quote me anywhere, no sane INEC official will issue a return certificate to ogah knowing the matter is in court.....infact this picture here is that of ogah collecting an award by Aba branch of NBA sometime in 2012 or 2013

I wonder the kind of cheap China phone you're using,why don't you zoom the certificate on the table and see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by lordkhalifa(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Very funny!!! Ikpeazu will remain Governor until his appeal is exhausted.Even if Ikpeazu is diaqualified,Otti will be the next person to step in and not Uche Ogah who did not even contest the election.
cry me river... Amaechi did it against omeha so is not first time cheesycheesygrin

Zombie Alert
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by kcnwaigbo: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
martinz1:
Uche oga don take over, thats for real

Point of correction!! Uche Ogah is not yet Governor.At least until he is sworn in by the state CJ

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Blessedward: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
hahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahaha some people and foolishness.......quote me anywhere, no sane INEC official will issue a return certificate to ogah knowing the matter is in court.....infact this picture here is that of ogah collecting an award by Aba branch of NBA sometime in 2012 or 2013
please u ve dreamt far..come back to earth and wake up.it really happened.Ogah was handed over a certificate of return by INEC.
so as an Ikpeazu apologetic,please take heart.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Handsomecole(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Handsomecole:
I can authoritatively report that: Dr. Sampson Ogah the newly declared Governor of Abia State has collected his certificate of return from INEC.

Details later...

F.P

So this how I made FP today just like that. I Dedicate this to #TeamHopeAlive and Abia facts n my twitter followers @OUKCrew. Thanks to the MODS too. As we await OUK for Abia North too.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Johnnoo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=Ikology post=47069789][/quote]
undecided

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by muri4mig(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
This is unbelievable. This is illegal.. How can there be two governors in a state in a matter that is on appeal? I guess he has entered into a deal with APC.. APC will totally destroy this nation..
see your life. When God is sharing sense, u went into hiding.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Abagworo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
I supported Ikpeazu because I feel that for justice and equity to prevail an Ngwa man must be governor of Abia. However it seems he did not do his homework well and once again the Ngwas loose grip of their right. My advice to the Ngwa nation is to take the judgement in good faith and work with Uche Ogah to restore Aba.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by anonimi: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
adioolayi:
Wetin concern APC here

Two governors in one state is that not INCONCLUSIVE executive just as we have been having inconclusive elections under the Dullard from daura?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by MyMouth(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Did Yahaya Bello of Logo State contest in d election in that state?
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by ahamonyeka(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Papishi:

Must you guys put APC into everything you have to say?
This matter is purely a family affair in the PDP household and you are here shouting APC. You better take it easy so that you won't have a hypertension.
don't mind them they pdp wailers.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by ahamonyeka(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Papishi:

Must you guys put APC into everything you have to say?
This matter is purely a family affair in the PDP household and you are here shouting APC. You better take it easy so that you won't have a hypertension.
don't mind them they pdp wailers that do not know what is happening in the party they are following.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by fergie001: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Stanbeto: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Could this be Possible
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by odomanis: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

I know Ikpeazu did not win the election but the rule of the law must be strictly followed.!!! Once an appeal has been filed all actions will be suspended!! Even if the supreme court will annul Ikpeazu's election there is no way it would declare Ogah Governor!!! If Ikpeazu is disqualified,the mandate goes to Otti

A correction on the last statement you made; It actually depends on the reason for his disqualification. It might not be Otti because like in the case of Amaechi,the mandate belongs to PDP and not Ikpeazu.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by ugowinn(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
adioolayi:
You sure say that's not mushroom course in IT certification Certificate

Can't you see INEC letter head on the last pic and Abia State Written there!!!!?
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Ada9103(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lolsssssss........its ok
Onyochejohn:
lol, u remind me of Mr ORUBEBE.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by nwadiuko1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Blessedward:
please u ve dreamt far..come back to earth and wake up.it really happened.Ogah was handed over a certificate of return by INEC.
so as an Ikpeazu apologetic,please take heart.
they gave him a certificate of return....yes very true I have confirmed that......the certificate is worth just as much as the paper it is written on.....till the supreme court decides or till the chief judge swears him in,
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by prince4pro(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Woooo I was thinking God has forsaken Abians angry
grin grin
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by wheredemdey: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:

Lol

O ga eme gi vaaam Na Anya...nwadiuko the accountant
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by anonimi: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fmartin:
That's good for him.

Bt what's his political party

Please see the picture below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3907662_img20160630wa004_jpegf817d4fd9941363a13e5b6d824ef9f01

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by unitysheart(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

I know Ikpeazu did not win the election but the rule of the law must be strictly followed.!!! Once an appeal has been filed all actions will be suspended!! Even if the supreme court will annul Ikpeazu's election there is no way it would declare Ogah Governor!!! If Ikpeazu is disqualified,the mandate goes to Otti

Have you forgotten Rotimi Amaechi and Celestine Omehia issue so quickly? Have you also forgotten the Prince Audu Abubakar/Faleke and Yahaya Bello matter soon?
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by Ikennali01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
zendy:

Ikpeazu said he will appeal but up until now, no one knows if he actually lodged any appeal. INEC is simply following court directive. I'm sure that INEC would not be issuing a certificate of return to Ogah if they had recieved an order of stay of execution from a higher court. But like someone said earlier, issue of certificate of return does not necessarily mean assumption of office, it just means that INEC has recognised someone as duely elected. I'm no Lawyer but it is left for Otti to explore all legal options but if the case of Amaechi and Omehia is something to go by, then he hasn't got a chance. I support Otti all the way but I'm not sure the law is on his side in this one.

May your days be long!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by nwadiuko1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lol

O ga eme gi vaaam Na Anya...nwadiuko the accountant
the coward that runs out when the heat is most......am here bro......mind you the paper INEC gave ogah is just worth as much as the paper it is written on, till the supreme court decides and or till the chief judge swears him in..........nigga we heard much more than this from otti so chill out.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by wacoj(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ogah's dream of becoming a governor can on materialise in 2023.
A true son of Ngwa land can NEVER chicken out in the middle of a fight.

Okezie will remain on his seat for two tenures this I can assure you.
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by bigtt76(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
INEC issuing certificate of return upandan grin in two months time, they will re-issue it back to Dr. Ikpeazu when Supreme Court must have squashed the lower court's judgement grin
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by wheredemdey: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
the coward that runs out when the heat is most......am here bro......mind you the paper INEC gave ogah is just worth as much as the paper it is written on, till the supreme court decides and or till the chief judge swears him in..........nigga we heard much more than this from otti so chill out.

Lol...run away...how??..wherr??...you hv not even replied me nwanne so what are u yapping about??

Meanwhile did u watch channels tv yesterday...the face off program??...see how uche ogars lawyer decimated ur lawyer....
Lets watch and learn.....a governor that evaded tax is not worthy of that seat.....lets tell ourselves the truth.

Okwa ighotalu
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by nwadiuko1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lol...run away...how??..wherr??...you hv not even replied me nwanne so what are u yapping about??

Meanwhile did u watch channels tv yesterday...the face off program??...see how uche ogars lawyer decimated ur lawyer....
Lets watch and learn.....a governor that evaded tax is not worthy of that seat.....lets tell ourselves the truth.

Okwa ighotalu
I don't know why it is so difficult for you to understand that in Nigeria of today, it is difficult if not impossible for a civil servant to EVADE tax, a civil servant doesn't even have the option of tax AVOIDANCE.....thats if you even know what that means.......

anyway as you rightly said.....lets wait and learn

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by kundam(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
this is recondite
Re: Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC by jaid23: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
This is unbelievable. This is illegal.. How can there be two governors in a state in a matter that is on appeal? I guess he has entered into a deal with APC.. APC will totally destroy this nation..

Shh.... The complainant that filed the suit against Ikpeazu i.e Ogah is a PDP Man, the second runner up during PDP Govnship primary...

Read btw the lines, not evrythin is APC. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Decries Attack On Saudi Oil Refinery Plants; Assures Of Nigeria / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians / Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.