Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read (18382 Views)

The Broken Engine Heart - A Love Fiction Inspired By Insomnia / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
seedgreen:
u r thoroughly following this story
yelx pass my wife sef Rukkydelta
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by MrJah(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Am in ur boat. Cruise on
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by ujublessed: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2016
wow! very interesting story
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good evening guys, next episode will be ready in an hr time. pls bear with me.
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tears of A Bleeding
Heart – Season II Episode 11

Mansa found the situation very strange but again, the gateman was smelling of alcohol so Mansa didn’t take him seriously.

She just concluded that he was drunk.

“You know what, I’ll come back some other time.

Take this and use it for something” Mansa said. She handed him some money and left.

Alice, on the other hand, was trying to reach Chris but to no avail.

She thought that Chris was trying to play smart and that got her mad. She had no idea he had been arrested.

She planned to expose Chris and hurt Mansa if she didn’t hear from him by the end of the day.

She had tried to eliminate Mansa once before but she had survived.

Alice was responsible for poisoning Mansa at the hospital… She did it because she felt Chris was having
an affair with her.

She had come to that conclusion the day she visited and met Mansa and Chris together in the living room.

What she saw in her mind that day was Mansa placing her head comfortably on Chris’ lap.

It wasn’t her fault though… It was not uncommon for Chris to cheat on her so to her, this was no different.

You are Reading: Tears of A Bleeding

Meanwhile, Elder Haastrup, the church financial secretary had now noticed the tremendous withdrawals by Mrs Bernard from the church’s account.

He had called the attention of the Elder that visited Mrs Bernard earlier and arranged a meeting with him.

Elder Haastrup had been waiting for long at his office and the other Elder had still not shown up.

It was about an hour past the scheduled time that he arrived.

“Sorry Elder Haastrup for my lateness” He apologized as soon he arrived.

Without wasting any more time, the discussion began.

“Elder, I called you because lately I have noticed some huge withdrawals made by Mrs Bernard without my approval.

It’s even obvious that the entire board is not aware of this. I think we should
call for a board meeting immediately and bring it to their notice” said Elder Haastrup.

“Elder Haastrup, there is something you need to know. Mrs Bernard is up to something. I must admit that I know about the withdrawals.

I went to her place the other time to make enquiries but the answer she gave was not satisfactory.

We need to get to the bottom of this matter. ” The Elder said.

“Are you sure of what you’re telling me?” asked Elder Haastrup....

“Absolutely, Elder” He answered
“What do we do then?” Elder Haastrup asked.

“Let’s call for a meeting with the board members
without her notice and then we can all decide” He suggested.

“That’s a good idea. I will do that as soon as possible” Elder Haastrup said.

Mansa by this time had gotten home.

She met Derek alone at the house. He was in the living room when she came in.

He stood up to hug her.

They had missed each other.

Derek felt it was the right moment for him to tell Mansa what he had really done to her.

“Mansa there is something I need to tell you, kindly sit down” Derek said.

Just as Mansa sat down. Mrs Bernard came in.

Derek saw that his mother was very disturbed and worried.

She had been crying since she heard that Chris had been arrested.

“Mum, what is it? Are you ok? he asked.

“I’m just coming from the police station. Your brother has been arrested.” Mrs Bernard said.

“What! For what? Derek asked
“He was caught in possession of illegal drugs” She said.

“Not again!” Derek said, feeling sorry for Chris. He wanted to help even after all that Chris had done to him.

“I want to go to my room now, I’m not feeling well.

Rita will be spending the night with us today, Derek, show her the guest room when she comes.

I’ll be traveling with her tomorrow morning”

Mrs Bernard said.
“Let me take you to your room.” Mansa said and helped Mrs Bernard up.

Derek didn’t like the idea of Rita spending the night there, but Chris’ issue worried him more.

He had no option but to wait for her in the living room.

It was getting late and Mansa had already gone to bed.

Rita finally arrived after 11pm. She blamed it on traffic.

Her outfit was cut to fit, exposing her beautiful curvy body. She honestly looked stunning.

For the first time, Derek noticed how well endowed she was. Indeed, it was very hard for any man to ignore
such a nice figure.

Derek showed her to the guest room and then went into his room to sleep.

Around 1:30am, Rita sneaked into Derek’s room. She was in a silk nightie.

She went close to Derek who was fast asleep and kissed him on the lips, gently waking him up.

Derek got up and saw Rita. The scent of her beautiful perfume filled the room.

Derek immediately knew what she was up to.

Her kiss was sensational.. and to be honest, Derek wanted more of it.

Derek looked at her and asked
“Rita, what are you doing here?”
“This is not right” he said.

Rita shushed him, placing her finger on his lips. She followed up with another sensational kiss.

Derek without thinking kissed her back
It was getting intense… they were feeling each other’s breath now.

To be continued…
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Orlolahdey(f): 12:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Ohhhhh..y do u av to stop here,nice write up boss
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Orlolahdey:
Ohhhhh..y do u av to stop here,nice write up boss
thanks dear.....I should continue today
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by soleski01(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2016
seedgreen:
pls criticize my write up

Your write up? It sure is the season of plagiarism; from Melania Trump to you, obviously.

I read this story in March and from a blog "davina diaries" with this as website (www.davinadiaries.com/tears-of-a-bleeding-heart-episode-1/)...

Except you wrote it originally and only now, decided to have it posted here which I doubt. Just a simple acknowledgment of the original place of copy but many like you won't act honorable.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Tracygold(f): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op, nice write up, keep it up............am following this story bumper to bumper, finish the story nah cos i suspended everything am doing to make i followed it to the end.......
Hope Derek wouldn't end up sleeping with that evil genius Rita
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tears of A Bleeding Heart –
Season II Episode 12

It was getting intense… they were feeling each other’s breath now.

Suddenly, Derek came to his senses. As difficult as it was, he pushed Rita away.

She tried coming back towards him but he stepped aside and stopped her.

“Derek, don’t do this to me. I love you. I have loved you all this while but you never noticed me. I really love you” Rita pleaded.

Surprisingly, there was some form of sincerity in her words.

Rita was being truthful this once. She was really in love with Derek.

Derek noticed this and went close to her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

“Rita, how come you are just telling me all these?” he asked.

“That’s why I’m here now Derek. I have never loved any man like this before and I’m willing to do anything to prove it to you” Rita said.

Derek was very gentle with her. He asked her to sit by his side so they could talk.

“I don’t doubt what you’re telling me. I just don’t want to take advantage of this moment and have sex with you…

That will hurt you more. I have already
done that to someone I really cherish and I’m yet to right my wrongs.

I don’t want to do the same thing to you. Let’s find an appropriate time so we can discuss this, please Rita. ” Derek said.

Rita’s conscience tugged at her. She noticed Derek was a good person. She began feeling bad about herself.

“Thank you, Derek” she said and stood up to go.

Before she left, she turned and said to him, “I have something to tell you.

Make time for us then we can talk about it.”

Heart – Season II Episode 12

Unfortunately, just as Rita stepped out of Derek’s room and shut the door behind her, she ran into Mansa.... who was on her way to the kitchen for some
water.

Mansa was surprised to see her come from Derek’s room.

Rita didn’t say anything. She just walked past her and went straight into the guest room.

For some reason, Mansa was hurt by what she saw.

She didn’t go to the kitchen again for the water. She initially wanted to confront Derek about what she
had seen but she quickly changed her mind and went into her room.

She decided to harbour everything.

Early the next morning, Derek was getting ready to go and see Chris at the police station.

Despite everything, he still loved his brother.

Just then, there was a knock at his door, it was his mother.

She came in and found Derek dressing up.

“Where are you going this early morning? Mrs Bernard asked.

“To see Chris. I want to see if I can get the lawyer to get him out before it’s too late” Derek answered

“Don’t worry my son. I’ve got it covered. I’ll be meeting the lawyer today” Mrs Bernard said

“I thought you said you were travelling this morning with Rita” Derek asked.

“Yeah, that’s the more reason I’m here.

Where is Rita? I went to the guest room but she’s not there”

Mrs Bernard said
“I haven’t seen her this morning. Could she have left without telling you?” Derek asked.

“Naa, I don’t think so. Let me try reaching her on phone” Mrs Bernard said and walked out of the room.

Before Derek stepped out of his room, he got a phone call from an unknown private number.

He picked up and found out it was Obed.....

“Hey Obed, where are you? I’ve been looking for you since yesterday” Derek said.

“I’m sorry Derek. I had something I needed to take care of. I just called to tell you not to go anywhere within the next hour, someone wants to see you”
Obed said.

“Me? Who is that? Derek asked.
“Don’t worry. Just don’t go anywhere in the next hour.

Meanwhile, tell Mansa that she will soon hear from me” Obed said and quickly hung up.

Derek couldn’t call back because Obed had used a private number.

He went to Mansa’s room. She was reading her bible when he got there.

“Yes, how may I help you?” Mansa said as she saw Derek enter.

“Wow, looks like somebody had a bad night!” Derek said when he noticed her unfriendly tone.

It was unusual of her but he ignored it.

“Indeed, it was bad. What are you doing in my room?” Mansa asked.

“Cool down sis. What has come over you? I just came to check up on you and I also have a message from Obed...” Derek said.

“What’s the message?” Mansa asked straightaway.

“Well, he called me a few minutes ago. He said you will soon hear from him” Derek said.

“Ok. Is that all? Mansa asked
“ermmm Yeah. Mansa why are you….. ?” Derek started to ask but Mansa didn’t let him finish.

“I’m going to shower now so see you later!” She said and went into the bathroom.

Derek was shocked. He thought perhaps Mansa had somehow gotten to know that he was the behind the rape.

He went out of her room and to the living room.

Mrs Bernard was on her way out when he got there.

Apparently, she had still not heard from Rita ever since she left the house without her notice that morning.

She was on her way to look for her and then to the police station to see Chris.

About 45 minutes after Mrs Bernard left, the gateman came into the living room where Derek was seated.

“Sir, someone is at the gate looking for you,” he said.

” Who is it? Derek asked.
” Sir, I really don’t know” the gateman answered.

“Ok, bring him in” Derek instructed.

The gateman did accordingly.

He came back with the visitor. Derek was surprised, the visitor was a woman and she did not look familiar in any way.

“Good day sir. I’m looking for Derek” she said.

“I’m the one madam.” Derek said.
“You are Derek? Oh my!
You look exactly like your father” the visitor said.

To be continued.......
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tears of A Bleeding
Heart – Season II Episode 13

“You are Derek? Oh my! You look exactly like your father” the visitor said.

“Ermm excuse madam, who are you? Derek asked.

“I’m your mother, my son” she said.
Derek was shocked. He didn’t believe his ears.

“What did you say? I’m sure you are in the wrong house” Derek replied.

“I know where I am. I brought you here” She said

This was getting weird for Derek.

He offered her a seat and as she sat, he asked her

“Madam, how do you mean you are my mother?

“My son, I can explain if you’d give me the chance.”

She said.
“Ermm Please hold on, let my sister join us. Perhaps she can understand you better than myself” Derek
said and without waiting for her response he called out to Mansa.

Mansa, who was already upset with him, came out looking angry.

“I beg of you, can you please join us?” Derek asked.

Without answering him, she greeted the woman and sat down.

“Thank you.” Derek said to Mansa.

Turning to the woman, he said “Madam, you can go on now.”

“I personally raised you till you were a year old.

Your father died when you were eight months old and thereafter, things became very difficult for me.

Heart – Season II Episode 13

I couldn’t play the role of a mother. I barely had enough food to eat talk more of feeding you……” She said but Derek interrupted her “Hold on there, you said my father died when I was eight months old? he asked.

“Yes, my son” She answered.

“So you’re claiming that late Rev. Bernard’s also not my father? Derek asked.

“Yes my son.

Your biological father died of cancer”

She said.
Mansa was completely lost.

She didn’t understand what was going on but she could tell from the woman’s face that she was being truthful and sincere.

“What is she talking about, Who is this Derek?

Mansa asked. She looked interested and concerned now.

“That’s exactly what I want to find out.

She says she is my mother, Mansa. ” Derek answered.

“What?! Mansa said. She too was shocked.

“Let’s hear you out madam, Please go on” Derek said.

The woman continued with her explanation “My only option was to leave you in the care of someone
worthy.

That was when I met Mr and Mrs Bernard.”

They agreed to take care of you as their own, on the condition that I kept the adoption a secret.

They sent you away to the states and I didn’t hear anything again until you returned, upon the death of your
foster father.

Derek, you are my only son. I couldn’t let you suffer.

I had to think of something. Giving you away was my only choice. Your name is Derek Fernandez and I am your mother.” She revealed.

“Stop it!
Please stop it,
I can’t take any more of all these”

Derek shouted.
He left her and Mansa and ran into his room.

It was too much for him to process.
He couldn’t handle it.
He was confused.
He didn’t know what to believe.
He didn’t know if she was telling the truth or not.

Mansa went into Derek’s room and found him sitting on his bed.

She joined him and took his hand.
She rubbed her thumbs on his hand.

That made him relax a little.

“Derek, I think you should take it easy now. Don’t draw any conclusions yet.

It’s amazing but I also went through the same thing recently” Mansa said.

“What are you talking about, Mansa?” Derek asked.

Mansa brushed him off and said “I think there is only one way to find out if she is telling the truth.”

“How?
How can we tell?
By doing a DNA test?
Derek asked.

“No, I think we should keep her here till Mrs Bernard returns, then we can confront them both.” Mansa suggested.

Derek felt comfortable with that plan. In fact, he felt comfortable with anything, as long as Mansa was with him.

Even with this situation and the news that he had just received, he still felt guilty about what he had done to her.

Mansa, however, stil harboured what she had seen at dawn; Rita coming from Derek’s room.

“Mansa, there is something I need to tell you.” Derek said.

“I already know Derek” Mansa answered.

“You do? Derek asked
“Yeah, I know you’re going out with Rita, I saw her coming from your room this morning.” Mansa... said

“Oh, that! Mansa it is not what you think” Derek said.

“We don’t have time for this now. Let’s go back and sit with the lady until mum returns.”

Mansa... said and left Derek’s room for the living room.

He had no choice but to follow her.

Mrs Bernard went to Rita’s house after trying severally to get in touch with her to no avail.

Fortunately, she met Rita at her apartment.

It was obvious that the young lady didn’t want to see her. She wasn’t welcoming.

However, Mrs Bernard was able to persuade her to get into her car so they
could talk.

“Rita, why this attitude?
You left my house without telling me, your phone has been off all this while.

What is wrong with you?
If this is about your money, then take it” She said, handing her #100,000 in cash.

To her surprise, Rita refused it.

“Mrs Bernard, what do you even hope to achieve from all these?

I have done a lot and I can’t keep up
with this anymore. Excuse me, I don’t want your money” Rita said.

“You are joking, right?
This is a prank” Mrs Bernard said.

“You think so?
Please don’t ever contact me anymore,
I am done!” Rita said and alighted from the car banging the door right in the older woman’s face.

Mrs Bernard didn’t believe what had just happened.

It was like a dream to her.

“She must be upset about something, I know she will be back.” Mrs Bernard said to herself.

She left and went straight to the police station. She was not allowed to see her son Chris.

She proceeded to create a scene at the station, so they could allow her see him.
Rather than give in to her drama, the policemen on duty threatened to arrest her as an accomplice. That calmed her down.

There was nothing more she could do.

For the first time, Mrs Bernard felt helpless and frustrated.

She had no option than to go back home. Her day had just gone from bad to worse.

First, Rita rejecting her and now the police disallowing her from seeing her son.

In no time, she got back home. She opened the door to the living room and froze.

To be continued.......
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Tears of A Bleeding
Heart – Season II Episode 14

In no time, Mrs Bernard got back home. She opened the door to the living room and froze.

There was Derek with Mansa and the lady who claimed she was Derek’s biological mother.

“What are you doing here woman? Mrs Bernard who was in a state of shock and frustration asked the lady.

“Looks like you already know each other. Makes things a lot easier.”

Derek said.

He was very mad at Mrs Bernard for hiding the truth from him all these
years.

He actually was beginning to feel strong
resentment towards her.

“Derek, whatever she told you is a lie,” Mrs Bernard said.

“It’s a lie?

How do you know she already told me
something, unless of course, there’s something you’re hiding from me?

Perhaps you’re not really my mother?” Derek asked?

Mrs Bernard realised that she had already dug a pit for herself and that she couldn’t hide anything anymore.

“Look, before you begin yelling at me, you owe me plenty gratitude. She may be your mother but I raised you.

I deserve appreciation rather than you
talking to me like this” Mrs Bernard said with indignation.

“You really don’t know how it feels, do you? Of course, I am grateful to you for being there for me but the fact that I have lived a lie all these years is what I can’t deal with” Derek said.

Mrs Bernard heard the rage in his voice and she lost her cool.

“Yes, she is your mother for Christ sakes! Are you ok now?!” Mrs Bernard yelled and walked out on them.

Mansa came behind Derek and held his shoulder, giving him a gentle massage.

“It’s alright Derek, it’s alright” Mansa said.

Derek’s mother immediately went on her knees. All through the confrontation with Mrs Bernard, she had remained quiet.

Now, she begged for forgiveness from Derek.

He helped her up, looked into her eyes for a long time and without saying anything, embraced her.

It was an emotional moment… Both of them held on tightly as they held each other and cried.

After a while, Derek loosened his grip and said to her “Mum, let’s go to my room, we need to talk more.”

Turning to Mansa, he said, “You should join us…”

“No, you and your mother need this time alone.

Plenty of catching up to do. I will be there when you need me” Mansa said.

Derek nodded and thanked her. He then took his newly-discovered biological mother by the hand and led her to his room.

The church board was meeting at this time. Elder Haastrup..., the church’s financial secretary, was giving
an account of the Church’s finances for the last six months.

After he had gone through the report, it was clear to everyone that the Church’s money was being embezzled.

Almost all withdrawals were made by
Mrs. Bernard without any requisite receipt.

The board decided to summon her for an immediate meeting.

Derek, on the other hand, was getting along with his mother in his room.

He was beginning to understand
her and the choices she made those many years ago.

She just didn’t have the money or means to take care of him.

Derek even got the opportunity to see his biological father’s picture which his mother had brought along.

Indeed, he looked very much like his father.

They got interrupted when Derek’s phone rang. The call was from an unknown number.

“Meet me at ‘Eddys’ in 45 minutes” the caller said and hung up.

Derek had no idea who it was but he was curious enough to go find out.

“Mum, would you like to spend the night here? Derek asked

“No, I won’t be safe here” She said.
“Oh, why not? Derek asked. “No one is capable of harming you”

“You really don’t know my son. I will go and come back tomorrow so we can talk more” She said.

“Let’s go together then, I’m also on my way out.”

Derek said and they both left.

He dropped her off at her house. The house looked old and dilapidated. His mother apparently still lived in poverty.

Derek vowed to change that.

Henceforth, he was going to take care of her as a son should.

After dropping her off, he went straight to Eddy’s and to his surprise, there was Rita sitting alone at a table for two.

She beckoned to him soon as he stepped in. She was the one who had called.

Walking towards her, Derek noticed that Rita looked disturbed and worried.

Derek wondered what she really wanted to tell him.

He went and sat beside her. Without wasting any time, Rita began talking.

She didn’t even bother welcoming him.

“Derek, My name is Rita Demien, a professional nurse and I am responsible for the death of your father” she said.

*To be continued…. »Watch out for the Last Episode
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
unknown to Rita no b papa Derick she kill
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
#...Tears of A Bleeding Heart –
Episode 15._ (Semi Final Episode)

Mrs. Bernard stood up but before she could open her mouth to talk, a team of policemen led by Rita arrived on the scene…
Once she sighted Rita with the policemen,

Mrs Bernard knew they were after her.

“Rita, what is the meaning of this?”
The chairman asked

The head of the police team turned to Mrs Bernard

“Good day woman, are you Mrs Bernard?”

“Yes I am, how may I help you?” She answered

“You are under arrest,” the policeman said getting ready to handcuff her.

“Hold on officers. I won’t allow this happen. What has she done?” The chairman said trying to stand up for
Mrs Bernard.

Before the policeman could answer or make a move, Mrs Bernard pushed him away and used the emergency exit which was right behind her.

The policemen quickly ran after her. Mrs
Bernard knew her way around the church so she outsmarted the policemen.

She made her way out of the premises and ran into the street just adjacent the church.

In her panic, she got on the road without taking into account where
she was.

She ran straight into an oncoming taxi
driving at top speed.

She got knocked down and immediately became unconscious. The police was right behind her.

They picked her up and immediately rushed her to the nearest hospital.

Heart – Semi Final Episode

*Meanwhile, Mansa got a phone call from an Unknown number, asking her to come over to a particular Address to meet with Someone.

On getting there, she met Alice in an uncompleted building surrounded by two Men, who got hold of her and tied her to a Chair and Alice got up to inject Mansa with her own Contaminated HIV positive blood that was ejected into a Syringe)

Alice who was trying to take revenge on what Chris had done to her, thinking Chris and Mansa had an affairs...

On the other hand, as Mansa was on her way to the Address to meet with the stranger (Alice), she had already notified Derek of the Address she was going to in case things get out of hand.

And Derek, who was already unstable, got panicking, couldn't wait to allow any danger happen to Mansa again had gone to inform the Police and they all took their leave immediately to find Mansa's where about...

Fortunately, Derek and the Policemen find out the place and Alice was arrested, alongside with her culprit.

Derek took Mansa home after rescuing her from the hands of Alice and her accomplice.

The police had arrested Alice with the other guy and had taken them away.

When they got home, Derek gave Mansa an aspirin to ease the headache

she was feeling as a result of the ordeal she had just been through.

He then took her to her room and sat beside her as she laid in bed.

“Mansa, how are you feeling now?” Derek asked.

“I’m ok, Derek.
Thank you for saving my life”
Mansa.. said.

“Haba. No worries.
I owe you more than this”
Derek said.

“I don’t understand…
How do you owe me?”
Mansa asked.

“There is something you need to know, I have to tell you this Mansa” Derek said.

“I also need to tell you something but I’m really feeling sleepy now,
let’s do this when I wake up. ”
Mansa said.

Derek agreed to wait.
In no time, Mansa was fast asleep.

He wanted to leave her to sleep but his
thoughts made him linger.

As he watched her, he began thinking.

“So, Mansa is not my sister after all.
I am not related to her in anyway.

It still doesn’t justify my actions.

I raped her and I have to ask for her forgiveness. I will leave town with my biological mother as soon as I’m
done.

Only God knows if she will forgive.

Please Lord, touch her heart. ”
Derek thought and prayed.

Mansa on the other hand was having a weird dream.

"She saw herself in church, kneeling in front of the altar, praying.

She suddenly felt that she wasn’t alone.
She turned to her left and to her surprise, she saw Mr. Bernard also kneeling and praying with her.

He looked cheerful.

“Mansa my daughter,
I told you never to cease praying.

"Now God has answered your prayers
through his servant.

"I can rest in peace.” Mr. Bernard said this and went behind the altar.

Mansa didn’t see him anymore.

She started calling out his name hoping he’d come back only to hear Obed’s... voice from the exact place she first met him when she came to pray at church.

“Mansa, I’m done here.
I have to go back” Obed said.

“Go back where?

Where have you been all this while?
All along you knew my mum, Obed.

"Who are you?

Mansa asked as she walked towards Obed.

“Mansa, God answers prayers in so many different ways and in His own time.

Everything has a reason.

To answer your question about who I am, is that not clear enough to you yet?

Anyway, I will meet you at the hospital today.” Obed said and within the blink of an eye Mansa didn’t see him anymore.

“What hospital is he talking about?” She asked but was awoken by Derek.

“Mansa, are you ok?
You were talking in your sleep” he said.

“It’s Obed” Mansa said “I saw him in my sleep, he said I will meet him at the hospital today.”

“Seriously, Obed has been freaking me out lately. We don’t even know his whereabout and now he is appearing in dreams” Derek said.

“He has been really helpful.
It’s a mystery though…
I don’t know who he really is.

To be continued....
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by chericleo(f): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice story dear
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2016
chericleo:
Nice story dear
thanks dear......final episode coming tonight
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Meanwhile Derek, you wanted to tell me something…
What is it?” Mansa asked.

Derek’s face changed suddenly.

He stood up from the bed and knelt down.

Heart – The Final Episode

“Derek what are you doing, what is this? Mansa asked trying to pull him up but he stayed on his knees.

“Mansa, I was the one who raped you” he said.

“What!!!! Mansa exclaimed.

“I got carried away. It wasn’t meant to be. I didn’t know the handkerchief would weaken you.

My lust took over the love I have for you. I did that terrible thing to you Mansa and I ask that you forgive me. ”
he said.

Tears began running down Mansa’s cheek.

Out of pain and anger, she slapped him.

“I am sorry Mansa, please forgive me. I don’t care if you tell the authorities to come arrest me, all I want is your forgiveness.

I love you Mansa and that was not the right way to express it.

Mansa... I am sorry”

Derek said crying.

Mansa... was speechless.

The truth was hard for her to take.

She kept quiet.
Her silence was killing Derek.

"They say the silence of a woman speaks louder than a political campaign… "

Mansa’s... silence made him feel
guiltier than ever.

After a while, Mansa got up from the bed and went towards him.

She knelt right infront of him.

They were both kneeling and facing each other now.

Derek didn’t understand what was going on but he kept saying sorry.

Before he knew it, Mansa landed a kiss
on his lips.

It was both passionate and sensational.
To him, it was like a dream.
He wanted it to last forever.
He could hardly believe himself.

Mansa stopped kissing him and said
“You took away my pride as a woman.

You hurt me so much but I can see in your eyes that you’re sincere about the love you have for me.

By the way Derek, I know my biological mother, I have met her.

And Mr Bernard is my biological father.
Obed... revealed these facts to me. ” Mansa said.

“What! are you sure?” Derek asked.

“Yeah, I will explain everything to you when my mum gets here. I’ll be calling her soon.” Mansa replied.

"Then she asked “Derek, what was Rita doing in your room if you claim you love me?”

“Mansa, she came on to me. I didn’t allow her. She was the one I met with today, she had a confession to make.

Rita is in jail as I am talking to you now”
Derek said

“What for ?”
Mansa asked but they were interrupted by the housekeeper who came knocking at Mansa’s door.

Mansa opened the door.

“What is it? Mansa..... asked when she saw him.

“I just got a call from someone claiming to be a police officer.

He said that mommy was knocked
down by a car and has been rushed to the hospital.

I hear she is unconscious ” the housekeeper said.

“Oh my God!” Mansa exclaimed.

Derek also heard what the housekeeper had said. Without wasting time, they both left the house and went to the
hospital.

On their way, Mansa called her biological mother, told her the story and asked that they meet at the hospital.

They got to the hospital and were immediately directed to her room.

They were surprised to see two policemen at the entrance of the room.

They ignored them and went in.

Derek and Mansa saw Obed at the ward.
He was there with a doctor and a nurse.

Mrs Bernard’s condition was critical.

She was talking weird and laughing wildly.

“Doctor, what’s wrong with her?
Derek asked.

“Her condition is critical. She apparently was running from the police and got hit by an oncoming vehicle.

The impact of the fall may have affected her skull. As regards her talking and laughing, I can’t really tell until a specialist attends to her.

I’ll leave you with her now. ”
The Doctor said and left.

“Mansa” Obed called.

Mansa came in and hugged him ” Obed, where have you been, whats going on here?”

“Mansa, her cup is full, listen to her” Obed said.

“Hahaha, ” Mrs Bernard kept laughing
“I can see my dear husband, hahaha.

Why didn’t you allow me get rid of Mansa?

I can’t let her get all the properties.” She said. She looked and sounded crazy.

She was seeing things that actually were not visible to anyone.

“Hahaha! My dear husband, it’s all your fault. Chris and I deserve more than this.

I want it all for myself hahaha! If only that good-for-nothing Rita girl hadn’t
betrayed me.

After all the money I paid her from
the Church’s coffers to keep her mouth shut” Mrs Bernard was now shouting at the top of her voice.

She had gone completely crazy.

“So its true” Derek said ” Rita told me all this”

” Yes, take everything!
Are you happy now? Hahaha!

No, my dear husband don’t take me yet, don’t take me. Hahahaa” Mrs Bernard shouted.

They all stood there watching helplessly as she talked. All of a sudden, she started shaking and jerking back and forth like she was being electrocuted.

Mansa couldn’t bear to see her suffer like so. She ran out to call the doctor who quickly returned with her

As the Doctor came in, Mrs Bernard was shaking very violently and some white foamy substance was coming out of her mouth.

The Doctor immediately instructed that they all wait outside the room . As they went out, they ran into Mrs Lokko, Mansa’s biological mother.

She came towards them.

Mansa went and hugged her mother with tears in her eyes.

“What is it my daughter? She asked.
“It’s Mrs Bernard. I believe she is dying, mum” Mansa said.

“Don’t worry my daughter, everything is going to be alright” Mrs Lokko said.

“Obed, where have you been?”
Mrs Lokko said.

“I have been with you, my sister” Obed said strangely.

Mrs Lokko was surprised that Obed called her ‘sister’ considering how as young he looked.

“Derek, come closer” Obed called
“Derek this is Mansa’s mother”
Obed said to him.

“And Mansa, I thought you had a question to ask?”

Obed said and took her hand.

“Follow me” he said and walked with her towards the exit of the hospital

“Mansa, I wonder why you are still asking who I am.

Have you forgotten the fourth man that stood with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the fiery fire?

Like I said,

"God answers prayers in different ways. Your duty is to keep doing good and never cease praying."

Abstain from evil and serve God with
all your heart. You never know who you may be helping.

Now, go back inside, I believe you have
something to tell Derek” Obed said.

Mansa suddenly had goosebumps all over her body.

She started walking back towards the hospital, then turned to say goodbye to Obed.

Her eyes opened as she realized he was no longer there.

Somehow though, she wasn’t frightened. She smiled to herself and said “Thank you Lord”

Mansa went to join Derek and her biological mother.

To Derek’s surprise, Mansa took his hand and spoke to her Mum.

“Mum, this is Derek, the man I’ll like to marry.” She said.

“Wow! You have my blessings, darling.” Mrs Lokko said.

Derek’s mouth popped open in pleasant surprise. He hadn’t seen that coming but he was elated all the same.

"Mansa turned to him “I know I caught you unawares but truth is, I realized I loved you ever since I saw Rita come out of your room that night.

Derek, I love you”.

She said and they hugged each other.

Suddenly, the door of Mrs Bernard’s ward opened and the Doctor came out looking sullen.

They all suddenly remembered what had brought them together here.

“Doctor, how is she? Mansa asked.

“It’s unfortunate… We did our best but she didn’t make it.

She has passed on” The Doctor said.

Mansa burst out in tears.
Derek had to put his hands around her to try and console her “I suppose you’re Mansa?”

The Doctor asked and she nodded. “Before she passed on, she told me to ask for your forgiveness on her behalf.

Those were her last words. ” He said.

“Doc, I had already forgiven her.

I hold nothing against her” She said, still in tears.

Derek comforted her and together with Mrs Lokko they left for the house.

Chris was charged to court. It was a terse and tough trial but he eventually was found guilty and was subsequently jailed for 15 years with hard labour.

Mrs Lokko got to meet Derek’s biological mother.

She decided to give her the house where Mansa had stayed with Obed while she was pregnant.

She also gave her enough money to go into business for herself.

Derek and Mansa took time to know each other and soon got married.

The wedding was a glorious one and they set out to live their lives with hope in their hearts .

THE END!!!!

We hope you have enjoyed this series

:::Remain blessed:::

3 Likes

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by psalmchi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
I love this.... Thumb up bro
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by dassylegend(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice story brother..... Well done sir
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
dassylegend:
Nice story brother..... Well done sir
thanks dear
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by wendy26: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Wow so interesting, I love it.start afresh don't end it yet
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
wendy26:
Wow so interesting, I love it.start afresh don't end it yet
don't worry dear, another one is coming soon, just follow me so u won't miss out
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Thank God say dis story quick finish. Nice job op
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2016
hefelove:
Thank God say dis story quick finish. Nice job op
thanks for reading bro, another is loading.....just stay tuned with me
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Rukkydelta(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Lovely story...
Let me just kiss seedgreen since hefelove my hubby isn't around :*
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Lovely story...
Let me just kiss seedgreen since hefelove my hubby isn't around :*
so this is what you do when I go out to work abi It's over!
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Rukkydelta(f): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2016
hefelove:
so this is what you do when I go out to work abi It's over!
Sweetie is not what you think
I was just blowing a kiss to him, our lips didn't merge
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Sweetie is not what you think

I was just blowing a kiss to him, our lips didn't merge
blowing a kiss abi u don turn trumpeter blowing uppandan. Issokay I forgive u oya conman perform ur job
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Rukkydelta(f): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2016
hefelove:

blowing a kiss abi u don turn trumpeter blowing uppandan. Issokay I forgive u oya conman perform ur job
Alright honey

Here I'm. Let me close the door so that intruders won't be able to invade and distract us
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
u sabi wink
[quote author=Rukkydelta post=47930828]
Alright honey

Here I'm. Let me close the door so that intruders won't be able to invade and distract us
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Lovely story...

Let me just kiss seedgreen since hefelove my hubby isn't around
:*
pls ooooo.....ur hubby is my very good friend oooo.....if not, would have gladly received and retuned the kisses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.