Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read (18390 Views)

The Broken Engine Heart - A Love Fiction Inspired By Insomnia / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
hefelove:

so this is what you do when I go out to work abi
It's over!
Hefelove be rest assured I won't accept the kiss.
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
seedgreen:
pls ooooo.....ur hubby is my very good friend oooo.....if not, would have gladly received and retuned the kisses
Receive kini u better stay in maiduguri and she should stay at delta and u can be blowing urselfs kiss
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
hefelove:

Receive kini u better stay in maiduguri and she should stay at delta and u can be blowing urselfs kiss
I'll do just that sir.....u have nothing to worry about
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
seedgreen:
I'll do just that sir.....u have nothing to worry about
okae no wahala
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
hefelove:

okae no wahala
I could open a thread for you guys if you want..... And then invite the two of you.lol
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
seedgreen:
I could open a thread for you guys if you want..... And then invite the two of you.lol
he never reach that level abeg
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
hefelove:

he never reach that level abeg
I tot it had......nor vex
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by hefelove(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
seedgreen:
I tot it had......nor vex
vex keep rara o
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Rukkydelta(f): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
seedgreen:
pls ooooo.....ur hubby is my very good friend oooo.....if not, would have gladly received and retuned the kisses
You seems like a good man

I'll love to matchmake you and my bestie
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rukkydelta:

You seems like a good man

I'll love to matchmake you and my bestie
that will be great especially if she's honourable
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by ujublessed: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wow! This is lovely and wonderful, I love this story very much. Thanks a lot.
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
ujublessed:
Wow! This is lovely and wonderful, I love this story very much. Thanks a lot.
thanks dear......follow me for the next one
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Mindfrick(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Wow! What A Story Nice Starting Nd Wonderful Ending..Seedgreen You Really Tried.
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Mindfrick:
Wow! What A Story Nice Starting Nd Wonderful Ending..Seedgreen You Really Tried.
thanks bro.....second one is loading
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seedgreen, If you actually wrote this story ( I'm asking this silly question because this story is masterful), hat off, man... take a bow! Everything is so perfect: the story, your writing skills all top notch. Kudos boss!
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hat off, seedgreen; take a bow! You're really good. The story, your writing skill all top notch. Kudos boss.
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by seedgreen(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladrang:
Hat off, seedgreen; take a bow! You're really good. The story, your writing skill all top notch. Kudos boss.
thanks bro
Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by soleski01(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladrang:
Seedgreen, If you actually wrote this story ( I'm asking this silly question because this story is masterful), hat off, man... take a bow! Everything is so perfect: the story, your writing skills all top notch. Kudos boss!

You actually meant "his copying skills"
I asked him (Seedgreen) in the third page of this thread to tow the honorable path by acknowledging the source but he didn't. What kinda man takes glory for what he didn't do? Well, I guess it tells me a lot about his personality.

The story was copied from the original location...

www.davinadiaries.com/tears-of-a-bleeding-heart-episode-1/

www.davinadiaries.com/tears-of-a-bleeding-heart-season-ii-episode-15/

It was posted batch by batch and began on the 2nd of March up until the 2nd of April or so... You can check up the dates in the website for confirmation.

Seedgreen seems more like a copier than a writer, to me.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by soleski01(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
seedgreen:
thanks dear......follow me for the next one

Oh, so you stole another man's recognition and identity for the "followers"
A good name is better than millions of followers.

And to imagine that you still have to plead to be followed... Funny!

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by soleski01(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2016
dassylegend:
Nice story brother..... Well done sir

"Brother" forgot to say that he copied it...
Please allow me tell him "well done" too.

He copied it nicely and made y'all think he wrote it. And he made you guys wait and wait so you could end up following him for a story he could have just posted the link or even the whole story in a single day with reference to the location of copy.

Well done, sire!

The story was copied from the original location...

www.davinadiaries.com/tears-of-a-bleeding-heart-episode-1/

www.davinadiaries.com/tears-of-a-bleeding-heart-season-ii-episode-15/

It was posted batch by batch and began on the 2nd of March up until the 2nd of April or so... You can check up the dates in the website for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by soleski01(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2016
seedgreen:
Pls more comments before I'll continue.....pls guys don't make me ask nah.....haba. Just say something

The trick for followers...
MORE COMMENTS BEFORE YOU CONTINUED TO COPY AND PASTE, WHILE YOU GAVE THE IMPRESSION OF YOURSELF TO BE THE WRITER.

I have said something too!

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by soleski01(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2016
MrJah:
The story is on point BT we re already running out of patience. Finish your story abeg. Many people will loose interest if the story continues on a slow pace like this.

Lol. He got you to think he was typing it out from his diary not wanting to copy all at once from the website he was copying from.

He should be in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read by osaroodion(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks so much seedgreen, you did a great job. Looking forward to your next story......kudos bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.