Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:33 PM

Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue (17929 Views)

Banky W's Mother Stuns For Son's Traditional Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Is Glamorous For Glam Africa Magazine / Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by olayinka807: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigerian TV, radio and YouTube sensation,Toke Makinwa is featured on the cover of the Summer 2016 edition of Glam Africa Magazine. Aptly called the Power edition, the magazine speaks to Toke about her recent challenges and how she overcame them to maintain her crown as Nigeria’s top social media personality. Toke is on a mission “to showcase ‘New Africans’ who are working hard and creating their own wealth and affluence” and she shares the secrets behind that in her interview.

Adding to an exclusive interview with Toke, Glam Africa’s Power edition is “full of strong men and women with competitive mindsets – those who are hungry for success and strive for the best. And, of course we also bring you the best of lifestyle too: new adventures and culinary delights” according to the Editor-in- Chief KarineLaudort. Glam Africa Magazine is currently sold in the UK, Nigeria, Ghana and in
South Africa, as well as on glamafrica.com for worldwide delivery.

Source- http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/toke-makinwa-stuns-for-glam-africa.html

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by olayinka807: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
So lovely.

See More Of Her Lovely Pictures Here @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/toke-makinwa-stuns-for-glam-africa.html

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by youngest85(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
she is pretty!

Sorry, i dnt mean wat i said up there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by brunofarad(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Women always painting their faces everytime grin

grin

grin

PENTIUM 4.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by veekid(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
What' should we do with this now?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Looks like she's carrying another person's head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Johnnoo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Look like Masquerade undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by fkpboss: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
she's beautiful,...wait, is that her natural hair?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Mopolchi: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
the 3rd pishure get kleg.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by IME1: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
hi NLers,
help
this is a serious SOS
that is preventing me from evening looking at my phone or checking my airtel account balance.
On Sunday i bought N500 airtel credit in a bus park since i was embarking on a trip.
i loaded it and it was successful. i now had a balance of about N508 thereabout.
between Sunday and Monday i kept receiving e-job 'flash' messages (not even proper sms)
that i kept ignoring them as i was not interested, the jobs were not in my area and I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR E-JOB ALERTS.
By Tuesday i sent a text and received an airtel notification that my text was sent at N4 and my balance is now N124!!!
i was livid! i called customer care immediately and they told me i had subscribed for e-job alerts!
i told them i did no such thing because:
-i have a job to God's glory
-i have worked for a number of years
-my phone is not touch screen so they is no question of if i mistakenly subscribed
the customer care agent gave many gibberish excuses and told me she would unsubscribe from their centre and gave me a format and a number to text to also unsubscribe.
i did still wondering how i would get my over N330 credit e-job alerts had taken.
By Wednesday i still got the alerts and kept checking my credit balance.
to my chagrin i kept watching N30 being taken away with each passing text which were coming in bulk.
i called the customer care line 3 different times, spoke to different people and insisted on speaking with their supervisor which i finally did.
none of the conversations i had with them yielded anything positive.
i was told my credit would not be refunded and i will have to wait for 12 hours before i am removed from the e-job subscription! by then i had N34. after raked for them. i cut the call and got the next e-job alert which also took the last N30!

Nlers i wish to pursue this matter because:
-what is the guarantee that if i re-charge my phone i will not be debited again
-why should my money go? if i had loaded N1000 or more is that how i would have lost my money
-if i had only one line would i have been stranded for the irresponsibility of airtel and overzealous service providers
-i am not the only one that has experienced this
-i did not subscribe why should i be automatically made to pay for what i dd not ask for

I would post this in every possible thread until it gets the attention of airtel.
if anyone know how i can reach NCC to complain pls tell
is there any other way i can get justice
is NCC the only regulatory body
how do i get a more authoritative airtel staff to address this matter?

Help oh... because sadly i have had this line since Econet (2003)
imagine how they are treating such a long time customer.

AIRTEL SCAM ALERT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by thatQuietgirl(f): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Always dope. Cutie

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Weedcrusher: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
What is actually this lady profession?
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Taiyescott(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
The lipstick 2much na! bt shez cute tho.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by meltiplexer: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
youngest85:
she is pretty!

All i see is make-up,nothing nature. naijabet man say so
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Starships4u(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
how she looks is not supposed to be our business except for all these copy copy female trolls online
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by macloaded: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na only the front cover i see
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Tobium1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Her forehead though

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Sunnykaka(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
and so..?
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Ada9103(f): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wow! This toke can fine kia........... Which baba do the jazz biko
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Weedcrusher:
na the same question were i wan ask o but you beat me to that.
They keep saying she is Nigeria's youtube social media sensation and i still dont understand how this put food on her table
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by JOYOSITA(f): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Looking fierce.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by AdaAnambra: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
iamjustsassy:
Looks like she's carrying another person's head
lol. yea, but still very beautiful. Toke, the slay queen
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by meltiplexer: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
IME1:
hi NLers,
help
this is a serious SOS
that is preventing me from evening looking at my phone or checking my airtel account balance.
On Sunday i bought N500 airtel credit in a bus park since i was embarking on a trip.
i loaded it and it was successful. i now had a balance of about N508 thereabout.
between Sunday and Monday i kept receiving e-job 'flash' messages (not even proper sms)
that i kept ignoring them as i was not interested, the jobs were not in my area and I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR E-JOB ALERTS.
By Tuesday i sent a text and received an airtel notification that my text was sent at N4 and my balance is now N124!!!
i was livid! i called customer care immediately and they told me i had subscribed for e-job alerts!
i told them i did no such thing because:
-i have a job to God's glory
-i have worked for a number of years
-my phone is not touch screen so they is no question of if i mistakenly subscribed
the customer care agent gave many gibberish excuses and told me she would unsubscribe from their centre and gave me a format and a number to text to also unsubscribe.
i did still wondering how i would get my over N330 credit e-job alerts had taken.
By Wednesday i still got the alerts and kept checking my credit balance.
to my chagrin i kept watching N30 being taken away with each passing text which were coming in bulk.
i called the customer care line 3 different times, spoke to different people and insisted on speaking with their supervisor which i finally did.
none of the conversations i had with them yielded anything positive.
i was told my credit would not be refunded and i will have to wait for 12 hours before i am removed from the e-job subscription! by then i had N34. after raked for them. i cut the call and got the next e-job alert which also took the last N30!

Nlers i wish to pursue this matter because:
-what is the guarantee that if i re-charge my phone i will not be debited again
-why should my money go? if i had loaded N1000 or more is that how i would have lost my money
-if i had only one line would i have been stranded for the irresponsibility of airtel and overzealous service providers
-i am not the only one that has experienced this
-i did not subscribe why should i be automatically made to pay for what i dd not ask for

I would post this in every possible thread until it gets the attention of airtel.
if anyone know how i can reach NCC to complain pls tell
is there any other way i can get justice
is NCC the only regulatory body
how do i get a more authoritative airtel staff to address this matter?

Help oh... because sadly i have had this line since Econet (2003)
imagine how they are treating such a long time customer.

AIRTEL SCAM ALERT

That is there new ways of deducting people money,i witness something like this around January.i call their customer service several time without number but they keep giving me fake code,i have to stop recharging and use the line in receiving call only since it is an old sim card and purchase another line.it took me up to three month before they gave me the correct code,i guess they are looking for money in a wrong.Na ways. Naijabet man say so
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Safemode(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Weedcrusher:
hawking
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by AdaAnambra: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
na the same question were i wan ask o but you beat me to that.
They keep saying she is Nigeria's youtube social media sensation and i still dont understand how this put food on her table
Continue asking, she is making her money.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by AdaAnambra: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Safemode:
hawking
i tell you. she dey sell groudnut
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by claire675(f): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
i see

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
AdaAnambra:
Continue asking, she is making her money.
making her money just by being a social media celebrity? I guess she is into this Olosho business with the rich Abuja politicians
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Gracito(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Well.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by SmithHumble50: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
A drunkard woke up one morning deeply repentant after a bitter fight with his wife the previous night. He noticed with dismay the crate of beer bottles that had caused the fight.
He took it outside and started smashing the empty bottles one by one onto the wall. He smashed the first bottle swearing, "you are the reason I fought with my wife". He smashed the second bottle, "you are the reason I don't love my children". He smashed the third bottle, "you are the reason I don't have a decent job". When he took the fourth bottle, he realized that the bottle was still sealed, full and cold. He hesitated for a moment and said "you stand aside. I know you were not involved".

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think Toke Makinwa has hired some nairalanders to come here and say she is still on the market of Fresh and Unadulterated Young Girls!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Funmitrends(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lol, no wonder she's stunning in these new photos » http://www.funmitrends.com/toke-makinwa-stuns-for-glam-africa-magazine
everydayperson:
I think Toke Makinwa has hired some nairalanders to come here and say she is still on the market for Fresh and Unadulterated Young Girls!..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) / Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.