Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Important Of 3rd Party Insurance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Important Of 3rd Party Insurance (722 Views)

Third Party Insurance. What Does It Cover? / What Is The Extent Of Repair That 3rd Party Insurance Covers / Is Third Party Insurance Useful In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Of 3rd Party Insurance by bigheart2212(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
My name is Niyi Adegbesan. I have been working in an insurance company for some years now. my bold observation is that, car owners and users in nigeria are yet to understand the important of having their vehicles insured. the important of insuring your cars is to prevent and reduce the risk that may accompany the usage of yours cars. having a 3rd party insurance take away the risk and burden of damaging another's person's property, either cars, building or even knocking someone down. to get a third party in Nigeria is as cheap as 5000 naira in many insurance company. but you can register or renew your third party in some other company with for as low 3500 naira and I will also be teaching you how to check your NIID to comfirm if your insurance policy is original. for more info or on how to register. call me or whatsapp on 07082322291 or E-mail me at olaniyi_bigheart@yahoo.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Of 3rd Party Insurance by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Important Of 3rd Party Insurance by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Uncle Niyi, just teach us here na...we all want to learn.

That aside, our cars are covered by the blood of Jesus in Nigeria grin.
Re: Important Of 3rd Party Insurance by Alvin007: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Uncle Niyi, just teach us here na...we all want to learn.

That aside, our cars are covered by the blood of Jesus in Nigeria grin.

Visit www.askniid.org and click on 'check policy'...you may also verify your policy number by sending an SMS to 33125 in the following format:
Policy number*Vehicle plate number Eg. OIN/098/201401*ABC567CD to 33125

1 Like

Re: Important Of 3rd Party Insurance by musabayokanu: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Alvin007:

Visit www.askniid.org and click on 'check policy'...you may also verify your policy number by sending an SMS to 33125 in the following format:
Policy number*Vehicle plate number Eg. OIN/098/201401*ABC567CD to 33125

that settles it. Op aka Bigheart go n kick salt.
Re: Important Of 3rd Party Insurance by bigheart2212(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
musabayokanu:

I have not been online for some days to reply to some of your quotes. firstly thanks to the person who shares the site on how to check the policy and thanks to you for asking me to kick salt. I just belief we can learn and communicate better if we are more descent and mature with how we use our words.
let me quickly remind Naira Lander that the important of this post in the first place is on HOW TO GET 3RD PART INSURANCE POLICY AT A CHEAP RATE OF 3500. teaching you how to check ur NIID policy is an added benefit. Thanks
Re: Important Of 3rd Party Insurance by bigheart2212(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
musabayokanu:

thanks for doin this

(1) (Reply)

2001 GU Patrol (Y61) Going Into Limp Home Mode, Solved With Foxwell NT624 / URGENT Analysis.. Which Car Can I Purchase / Where Can I Buy Nissan Parts And Sensors In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.