Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo (24896 Views)

A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by ijustdey: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Woman raped, killed after church service in Edo

A 33-year old woman identified as Akhere Emujede has been raped and murdered at Ubiaja town, headquarters of Esan South East Local Government.
Her corpse was dumped in a church within the locality.

Eyewitnesses said the victim’s throat was slit and vital organs removed from her body.

She was said to have attended a church programme from a neighboring village but was killed.

The killing of Akhere has brought cases of suspected ritual killings in Ubiaja to seven within six days.

A human head was said to have been dumped in front of a school principal office and another body was found within the school premises.

Principal of the school, Patrick Odensenye, said he was taken aback when the found the human head in front of his office.

Other mutilated bodies were found in different parts of the community.

Rev. Dr. Joseph Ehimen in charge of the church where Akhere body was found said they open the church to discover her corpse.

During Tuesday plenary at the State House of Assembly, the lawmaker representing the Esan South East, Festus Edughele, raised the alarm of presence of ritualist in the community.

He said the suspected ritual killings has spread fears in the minds of residents in the area.

Acting Public Relations Officer for Edo State Police Command SP Stephen Onwochei who confirmed the incident appealed for information that would assist the police.

His words, “We received information that a young girl was found dead inside a church at Ubiaja area of Edo State.

“Her name is Akhere Emujede, 33, it is so unfortunate but the command is investigating. For now, no arrest has been made, our men have profiled the scene of crime”.

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-raped-killed-church-service-edo/
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by johnchukky: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abormination Uniben Chukky
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by SeverusSnape(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
You see... This is the same thing that happened with that sales girl in Delta.

Now another one just happened in Edo, This woman was raped, Killed and her organs harvested/taken.

I've always been against jungle justice, But in the case of ritual killers , I support it!... Yes, I do! angry my goodness!, How can a fellow human being kill his fellow specie without remorse, Just for material gains. I swear some humans are below animals, instant justice should be visited on them if captured.

Woman, Rest in peace.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by MielBaker(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Which way? Nigeria...
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by qualityovenbake(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
R.I.P to her. Safety tip when returning from night vigil or any night out. Don't walk home alone. Stick to the main roads and try to avoid shortcuts and unlit areas.

4 Likes

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by youngest85(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
pictures or.....

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by olaniyi0(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
na the isrealites asusual

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by charijee(f): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rape....Murder

Oh God cry cry cry
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by IVORY2009(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace! The security agencies in Delta State in particular, such step up their game, and fish out the men of under world, this is crazy, how can you take a human life, just becos u wanna be wealthy.

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Islie: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
youngest85:
pictures or.....

so you want to see the body of a mutilated, raped and murdered woman abi

mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by veekid(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Warri! !!! Trouble no dey taya dem
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by philfrey08: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
whats wrong with Delta, rape and murder?
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Goldenheart(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Again?!
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Adebowale89(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
The devil will tell you to bring other human partss for money, to attract others from patronising them. Its called devil business hazard.....one day, one day and one day, all man shall be hold responsible for their deeds!
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Mopolchi: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
people wicked! rip to the dead! The rapist needs to be bundled into the prison as quickly as possible.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Mopolchi: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
people wicked! rip to the dead!
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by myners007: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
The OP must be high on some kinda hard substance. How can Ubiaja an Edo town be described as a Delta community. Im sure he used the word Delta to draw the Mod attention to his report using a false heading

4 Likes

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Pyno30: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why would people keep on rapping women when there's sex workers everywhere you go? This unacceptable act.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by ngoben(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
God please keep and protect I and ma fellow nairalanders from the eyes of the wicked ones amen

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by JAWBONE(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ubiaja town, headquarters of Esan South East Local Government. is in EDO STATE

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You see... This is the same thing that happened with that sales girl in Delta.

Now another one just happened in Edo, This woman was raped, Killed and her organs harvested/taken.

I've always been against jungle justice, But in the case of ritual killers , I support it!... Yes, I do! angry my goodness!, How can a fellow human being kill his fellow specie without remorse, Just for material gains. I swear some humans are below animals, instant justice should be visited on them if captured.

Woman, Rest in peace.

Thank God you didn't blame Buhari for this undecided
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by esosuo: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
ijustdey:

Woman raped, killed after church service in Edo

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-raped-killed-church-service-edo/

OP CHANGE TITLE UBIAJA IS EDO STATE AND NOT DELTA ,DIS RITUALIST NEWS DIS DAYS SHA ,GOD HELP UR PEOPLE OH

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Taiyescott(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Deltans and voilence ehn, na wao..
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Chrisrare: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Women need to stop dressing provocatively to curb rape... Those rapists shuld be castrated.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by bittertruthz: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
philfrey08:
whats wrong with Delta, rape and murder?
Shut up...........Ubiaja is Edo state.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by SeverusSnape(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Thank God you didn't blame Buhari for this undecided

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by uwajeh(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ubiaja is in Edo State not Delta State.

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Mintayo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some serial rapists and killers are on the loose.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
How did they know she was raped? The story should be a woman was wickedly cut into halves by suspected ritualists. Simple
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by deliveryboy: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
What's with men in delta state and rape these days? What is really going on? The state of security in Nigeria is really horrible. I want to think these current set of governors (chief security officers of the states) are not competent in their duties.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Cornerstone001: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple / Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo) / I’m Destined To Be A Pastor, Kidnapping Was A Temporary Job (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.