Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo (24887 Views)

A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by jahstech: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
ijustdey:

Woman raped, killed after church service in Edo

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-raped-killed-church-service-edo/

Please OP and MOD's alike, read, preview and proof-read properly before posting......

TOPIC bears DELTA
ARTICLE bears EDO

cc Lalasticlala,OAM4J, Mynd44 or cc anyone who brought this to FP
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by clefstone(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
That's Edo not Delta state
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Chibuhealth(f): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
johnchukky:
Abormination
Uniben Chukky
guess you are 100lv Uniben student, by attaching Uniben to your name it is clear
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by bennygreat1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some persons don't read the article before commenting... This happened in Edo state and not Delta state....

Though Op sha..
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Rushtec(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
EDO/DELTA AND KILLING IS LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by sunnywinter(f): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Women need to stop dressing provocatively to curb rape... Those rapists shuld be castrated.
I don't think she dressed provocatively; record had it that she was returning from church..
Besides, it is not the fault of the victims.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by johnchukky: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
guess you are 100lv Uniben student, by attaching Uniben to your name it is clear
Old woman. Dnt Goan marry. 100lvl or final year... i dnt knw what it's got to do with you!
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Women need to stop dressing provocatively to curb rape... Those rapists shuld be castrated.

People always try to find fault in the victim. Surely you know of women who have been raped that were fully covered. She wasn't raped because of what she was wearing. It was due to a sick person who wanted to have control over her. Also this case probably has very little to do with a ritual killing, but more so organ harvesting. Organs are big business on the black market and can fetch up to $250,000 (US dollars). Pray that no one murders you for your kidneys and eyes while you are walking on the streets tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
When I tell una say those people are bad, one yeye mod go ban me.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by saintdennis(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Elections drawing closer.

All politician to him occult. Lol

On a serz note, everyone knows b/city ain't rily known for ritual ish, it's the politicians who. Doing this for some charms or whatever dis period.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Are you serious? There must be something wrong with you.

3 Likes

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by philfrey08: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
bittertruthz:

Shut up...........Ubiaja is Edo state.

I didnt know naw...

what i saw is Delta...

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by alaskido(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
The killers may also be on Nairaland. You can never tell. RIP sister.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by bittertruthz: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
philfrey08:

I didnt know naw...

what i saw is Delta...

As a young Nigerian, you should know. Always do research before talking. Google is free of charge.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Chibuhealth(f): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
johnchukky:
Old woman. Dnt Goan marry. 100lvl or final year... i dnt knw what it's got to do with you!
small pikin....the way u talk shows everything. Wetin concern marriage with my comment besides you dnt know me. Kids shouldnt be on nairaland
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Chrisrare: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
cococandy:

Are you serious? There must be something wrong with you.
Since u disagree wif me, maake sure u advise ur daughters to be waalking d streets half-unclad. Iranu...

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Since u disagree wif me, maake sure u advise ur daughters to be waalking d streets half-unclad. Iranu...
fool. You can teach your sons to grab any lady they see skimpily dressed on the road. Ode.

2 Likes

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Chrisrare: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
cococandy:
fool. You can teach your sons to grab any lady they see skimpily dressed on the road. Ode.
Goat i dont tolerate rapists. Dressing decently will go a long way in curbing rap.e.

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Goat i dont tolerate rapists. Dressing decently will go a long way in curbing rap.e.
you're a retardd. Accept that and move on.

4 Likes

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Chrisrare: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
cococandy:
you're a retardd. Accept that and move on.
U sound like a rap.e victim, i sincerely apologise, i didn't know. U'll get over it, just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by koolaid87: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
And after they're caught, some people would still be sympathizing with them.

I support death sentence to all Ritualists via JUNGLE JUSTICE

Salam
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by philfrey08: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
bittertruthz:

As a young Nigerian, you should know. Always do research before talking. Google is free of charge.

sharap biko

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
[size=20pt]Arrest all the custodians of shrines and spiritualists in Nigeria and all these diabolical rituals will end. But the politicians are involved.
People should beware and be vigilant 24/7.[/size].
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
koolaid87:
And after they're caught, some people would still be sympathizing with them.

I support death sentence to all Ritualists via JUNGLE JUSTICE

Salam
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Kingscollege(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
kill all the traditionalist kill all the babalawos and okija s kill all the herbalist in Nigeria burnt their houses burn their shrines kill their men and women spare d children's take their children to churches / mosques . burnt all idols worshippers and their idols. if this is done u will see that nigeria will be great again and it will be a safer place to be and GOD/ALLAH Wil be happy with nigeria....shalom
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by royal231(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmm na for oduduwa land dis one dey happen na.. no deny una elder brother na olaniyi .. once no be olatunde or the name no get ola or olu una go deny them
olaniyi0:
na the isrealites asusual
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
U sound like a rap.e victim, i sincerely apologise, i didn't know. U'll get over it, just a matter of time.
So what if I am? Does victim-shaming me stop you from being the retardedd rapist apologist that you are?
Or is it supposed to make me shut up?

4 Likes

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Appleyard(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You see... This is the same thing that happened with that sales girl in Delta.

Now another one just happened in Edo, This woman was raped, Killed and her organs harvested/taken.

I've always been against jungle justice, But in the case of ritual killers , I support it!... Yes, I do! angry my goodness!, How can a fellow human being kill his fellow specie without remorse, Just for material gains. I swear some humans are below animals, instant justice should be visited on them if captured.

Woman, Rest in peace.

I conqur. It is the same thing here in Ughelli, where similar set of people have been terrorising, raping and killing women and removing their body parts in broad day light. Unfortunately for one, luck ran out on him as he was caught red-handed while trying to kill another women in her store opposite the Ughelli main market. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. Trust the angry crowd, they broke all his bones and lynched him by fire. His companions have also been caught by the police.

I pray that nemesis catch up with this Ubiaja set quickly.

1 Like

Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Not only provocative, na avocado. shocked

That is no reason to kill anyone. Only safety tip that one can make heaven without night vigil. If night vigil must, all should stay till full daylight.

We know crimes happen during daytime too but opportunistic crimes like this happen more at night.

It is generally risky walking around at night as a woman. Almost anywhere in the world, whether dressed like a nun or not.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by nairamaniac: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
ijustdey:
Woman raped, killed after church service in Edo

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-raped-killed-church-service-edo/

its getting to a point whereby I WD petition NairaLand. Every bad bad news you people bring out is from Edo state. This same thing you just reported from Edo state happens everyday in other state, but it never or hardly comes out on NairaLand front page.

Seun, lalasticlala, una dey drag babe with guy from Edo state? Wey una wan use baaad bad news from the state tk discourage the babe

I luv u guys, but make una take am easy for Edo state.
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by Spells(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Not that am against buhari or sumtin, but the truth is that I've never heard of ritual killings like am hearing of now in dis buharis regime
Re: 33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo by ceejay80s(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
qualityovenbake:
R.I.P to her. Safety tip when returning from night vigil or any night out. Don't walk home alone. Stick to the main roads and try to avoid shortcuts and unlit areas.

I wonder why they can't just have patient till day breaks before they leave for their homes even if they will go to work the following morning, me no fit do that kind early morning and midnight waka o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found / Woman Beats Her 8-year-old Stepdaughter With Electric Wire In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.