Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (38361 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Sunky4all(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why is a CAR'S WINDSHIELD so LARGE & the REAR VIEW MIRROR so small? BECAUSE our PAST is NOT as IMPORTANT as OUR FUTURE. So, LOOK AHEAD and MOVE ON.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by LaCremy: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Adasun:
if two breakup lovers are stil in touch,either as friends or whatever,

is either they are stil in love or they where never in love.

I disagree with u sir
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by latinoKingdom(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

wink the Trap Queen just landed.
I thought you are trapped lol?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by 1b8m: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
henrydadon:
except if u guys are both matured and have a no string attached kinda relationship

it won't hurt if u guy have sex once in a while

old firewood no dey die, maturity has nothing to do with this
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Hiz234(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
What do you define as "in touch'? What about d ex being the mother or father of your child? Does keeping "in touch" apply here?

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cute pics!ur moniker should be Biafracuteboy,u can take down the pics.Sorry for the late reply and as for the king u mentioned earlier,i will vote for him.
Ore, No No.
Support me. Vizkiz ni. It's me hatey cheesy. Don't let anybody knw ooo
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by brandnew54: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Misskaycee21:

For real?? cry
Lame excuse
that's wierd
like who still does that?? cry

She wanted me to join her church ,then I told her NO way ,claimed pastor saw a vision concerning us .He said I will be unfaithful husband and the likes .I almost fainted when she said that
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
imo there are two tangible reasons for such act. 1: the breakup was due to an innevitable outcome such as he/ she needed to get married and the other party is not financially capable for that ( male ) or she needs to get married and the guy isint ready... 2: stupidity and low self esteem.
I tend not to value those who are in touch with their ex's its common sence, they cannot let go the sxe!
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2016
latinoKingdom:
I thought you are trapped lol?

grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2016
seyoops4u:

I hail oooo....

Like seriously? @traveler

Like ow many places hv u travelled to ?

O ya talk now.....

wink as many as can be.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2016
lonelydora:

Ur dp just reminded me to rush to the kitchen to hold wifey. grin

A QUEEN like me deserved to be spoiled like tat cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2016
MiMiakpet:

Yeah but as a traveller you could always comeback to that place some day maybe on your way back from your journey.

Not at all. I have simple route in life: THERE'S NO U-TURN.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Israelion: 2:15am On Jul 02, 2016
@ traveler...if one feels he or she is the one calling the break....he/she should look back occasionally to say hi but with faintest means of contacts...the other party might be ignoring..or even abusive...a couple of occasional 'Hi' will eventually enjoy a hi in return someday..... A break always leave sb feeling betrayed..
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by cosycee(m): 3:27am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Keeping in touch with Ur ex it's like walking back n' forth on the same block. I don't do that. I was born to be a traveler. I don't stay in one place once I'm done wink

Best comment ever... Lol I need to be ur friend
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 02, 2016
cosycee:

Best comment ever... Lol I need to be ur friend

grin why not?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by holyword: 5:05am On Jul 02, 2016
it brings sorrow,no need of keeping in remerberance
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Skillfullulu(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2016
iduzebaba:
It depends on What led to the break up..What do u really mean by keep in touch..calls,visit, watsapp or What?
how about you saw a recent picture of your girlfriend sitting on her ex lap, is that cool?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Skillfullulu(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Keeping in touch with Ur ex it's like walking back n' forth on the same block. I don't do that. I was born to be a traveler. I don't stay in one place once I'm done wink
my girlfriend recently say on her ex's lap few days agin on her birthday, could they be back?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Skillfullulu:
my girlfriend recently say on her ex's lap few days agin on her birthday, could they be back?

What are you saying?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2016
brandnew54:

She wanted me to join her church ,then I told her NO way ,claimed pastor saw a vision concerning us .He said I will be unfaithful husband and the likes .I almost fainted when she said that

awww sorry cry
with time it'll pass
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

TRANSPORTER!!!....I zoom u cool
TrapQueen77:

TRANSPORTER!!!....I zoom u
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by decub: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Well, I have a different opinion to this and it's been helpful. I can be very selective when it comes to friendships/relationships and don't lose them entirely even when we are no longer lovers.

I keep in touch with all my exes even though they are all married. Good to note that I got my former job through my ex and we've not even seen each other since we left school. For me, provided the break up was mutual, I see no reason not to see her as friend thereafter.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Airborne02(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2016
macho44:
if u enjoyed her Bukata-Bukata so much, sure just keep am as "CONJI Releasing Device"
http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/06/mcdonalds-employee-admits-to.html?m=1
BADT GUY.. CONJI RELEASING DEVICE.. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by DjQris(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2016
klinpami:

Some guys are not worth it
most gurls are not worth it either undecided
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by DjQris(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Cordis92:
I love this thread. My boyfriend broke up with me in May, coz I nagged him embarassed. He said we can just be friends, and be positive, hopefully something will come out of it in future. I'm recovering but he is not letting me do so. I don't call or chat, but he does. Once I stay like a week without writing, he will write and that will remind me of our relationship. It hurts. Sometimes I feel like blocking him on whatsapp and facebook. When I deleted his number and set my whatsapp such that as a non contact you can't see anything about me, he was surprised and asked if I blocked him. The truth is that I have realised my mistakes and working on myself, but I want him back. I don't know how that will happen, but looking up on God. Unlike my exes, once they break up with me, I delete them and walk away and they always come back when it's late (when i'm completely over them). But this one wants us to be in touch. He is giving me hope and i'm confused. They say true love waits and there is part of me willing to wait. I have seen other guys but I don't want to date anymore. Dating hurts. Can someone advise me without insulting me.
my dear our problem is that we're fast to indulge but find it hard to resolve....once we have issues in our friendship, we bail....we don't want trash it out & settle it, nw ur ex who broke up with you is calling u back.....meaning that he still wants believing that you've learned 4rm your mistakes(which you admitted ur working on it).....so why not give love a chance? I thought they said "break up to make up" not "break up & break away". For God's sake we're #human & we err all the time & hw do we become better persons? Is it by running away? Or salvaging wat has been dented so that it'll be whole again?

Dj Qris say so!!! @iamDj_Qris www.hulkshare.com/Deejayqris

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2016
decub:

Well, I have a different opinion to this and it's been helpful. I can be very selective when it comes to friendships/relationships and don't lose them entirely even when we are no longer lovers.

I keep in touch with all my exes even though they are all married. Good to note that I got my former job through my ex and we've not even seen each other since we left school. For me, provided the break up was mutual, I see no reason not to see her as friend thereafter.

And I find no reason to make friends with my exes. Not my thing..I already once wasted my time with tat person..so y waste more time when I can spend it to others?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by decub: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And I find no reason to make friends with my exes. Not my thing..I already once wasted my time with tat person..so y waste more time when I can spend it to others?

You are actually right in what you think but without generalizing, I think it's an average woman's thought. Right here, I don't believe in WASTED YEARS, I only believe in YEARS OF LEARNING. You know; friendships/relationships nurture you to marriage and what you learn from them help you get along in that lifetime institution.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Nikita1:
Ore, No No.
Support me. Vizkiz ni. It's me hatey cheesy. Don't let anybody knw ooo
Haaa u chop ban? grin yes team vizkizzy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by klinpami(f): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2016
DjQris:
most gurls are not worth it either undecided

You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BlackSheep007: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

#Slay
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSheep007:

#Slay

Tats d Queen talking. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / A Married Woman is in Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.