Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,621 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? (1417 Views)

Nigeria Must Begin To Appreciate Its Thinkers —professor Raji-oyelade / When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? / Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Sfvalentine(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good day everyone.

I am going to try and make this short.

About last two months when JAMB started direct entry registration. I wasn't able to register because they said i don't have jamb registration number even though i have graduated and i have my National Certificate of Education. So i had to do the regularization which cost me about #9800. The direct entry registration is supposed to end July 1. I am confused. I don't know what to do because i wish to go to university this year.

Please help me explain why it is happening like that.

Thanks in advance.
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Treasureeee(f): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
This should not b a Problem, Just regularize it online....Yea, it happens sometimes, After paying 10,000 naira in ur school, they will just give u Jamb reg Number without regularizing it 4 u... If u avent paid dat money, would av advised u use OTHER DIP to register buh since u v paid n won't want u to waste d money, Just go to any good cyber cafe, give them d Jamb reg no ur skul gave u n regularise it...They just need to fill d reg No n thumbprint u... dats all
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by MacMath(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
OP has said it all

you just have to go to your skul where you paid d money, collect ur regularisation number and then do the regularisation at a cybercafe before proceeding to d registration.

I've done mine $ dats how i did it. GOODLUCK
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Sfvalentine(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
I have done the regularization Already but they havent given me the regularization number. And i have to use the regularization number to register for DE.
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Treasureeee(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jeez! why would they not giv u ur reg No after collecting money? nawa o... .It's closing 2morow o...Just try go to d school n collect it na
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Even my school said Jamb has not sent it to them ooo, me just tire for here. I they wait till tomorrow sha, hopefully by gods grace.
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Sfvalentine(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
BlueWizAngel:
Even my school said Jamb has not sent it to them ooo, me just tire for here. I they wait till tomorrow sha, hopefully by gods grace.

And after that, one will have to go and submit d DE form in jamb office.
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sfvalentine:

And after that, one will have to go and submit d DE form in jamb office.

Yes, I just thank God that have extended the registration deadline am still waiting for my reg number ooo
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
I did my ND in Kwarapoly and I'm currently running my HND program in another institution.
I already regularise my ND admission with Kwarapoly, do I need to regularise again?
Re: When Will JAMB Begin To Issue Regularization Number? by Travelblogger(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go to any JAMB accredited CBT center and tell them to do JAMB regularization for you.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Medical Radiography And Radiological Sciences / See UNILAG Approved Admission Modalities For 2016/17 / What Nobody Told You About RSUST Admission 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.