Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (110870 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Ayinla4sure1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
restored2016:
Don't be discourage! You are bailing out families with this ur business ideal and teaching. This is what the average nigerian need to hear and be industrious. I have a neighbour who can hardly feed his family, I have thought of how I can help them but couldn't find any small profitably capital business, I think I just stumbled into one now. After learning all I need to know I will set it up for him.

I can deliver the bags of nylons to your address without delivery charge, just pay for the number of bag of nylons u want to order. Contact thru signature
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by jchidubem: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
harrydubby@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by millhouse: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
There is nothing that I have seen in the last forty years that has no intrinsic risk therein : even the sweet sleep that you snore is riskier because 5% of the world's population who sleeps healthly don't wake up the next. did you know? not everyone that sleeps healthily wakes up the next day. did you also know that most popular millionairs are chroonic risk takers and you admire them; even celebrate them in your poverty; then when God grants you that one-time opportunity, you allow the devil of phobia decieve you. MY DEAR MMM, I PERSONALLY LOVE YOU WITH A LOVE OF HAPPINESSES, AND WITH A GRATITUDE OF THANKSES TO MY BOSS CHIMA; THE KING OF HIS DOMAIN.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by jstburner(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
please am interested, send to (irex042@gmail.com)
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by adedayor08(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2016
innobarca:
NYLON BUSINESS... DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE OR RETAIL.

The business is very profitable and demand is more than supply.
Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
I will give you some info about it free ......
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
If you do not have up to 1 million naira then you can become a wholesaler.
There are many nylon companies but still demand is higher than supply.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.
Just look around you and you will see many nylon products everywhere.
There are many companies that sell at lower prices and they produce good nylon.

Profits in the business
Retailers that can supply to many market women make big profits on daily bases.
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .
Some companies produce their packet 80 pieces and others 100 pieces.
They are not the same price,difference of 2,000 naira maximum.

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
The supply type fits friendly women very well and they are making good money.
There are chalenges to know.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

I may give whatsapp for pictures of nylon for serious minded people.
Please i am not an english teacher,there may be mistakes in the grammer .Lol.
Next loading,but you must exercise patience.

How to know the good nylon?
What do the market women need in a nylon[quality].
What companies produce good ones?
How to buy at lower price and sell higher?

p
Thanks,
U can drop your email if interested.
hello Sir please i have dropped my email but nothing yet. dayoralade@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Lawchi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
laureyjay@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by d313: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
nice job man !.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Generalsamm:
oga mi, please now, help a brother,save someone from hunger,babalolasamuelayobami@gmail.com

I just sent the info to you,sorry i wasnt around for some time now
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
vinz0499:
okman0499@gmail.com

adedayor08:
dayoralade@gmail.com
thanks

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
jchidubem:
harrydubby@gmail.com

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
jstburner:
please am interested, send to (irex042@gmail.com)

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
adedayor08:

hello Sir please i have dropped my email but nothing yet. dayoralade@gmail.com

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
d313:
I must confess you are doing a great job here, pls kindly send to albashird313@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Mekanus(m): 1:05am On Oct 21, 2016
innobarca:

Please kindly extend the kind gesture to me at emalonic@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Ovems(f): 1:11am On Oct 21, 2016
livegreendee:
bread nylon is know 100 per kg including black and white santana (yodi) i.e chinchin or watermelon nylon is now 150 i live in badagry please connect me with these people that just want to start .their is a nylon company in agbara they can buy from there and i will help them cut.

I live in badagry too, and im interested
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Ovems(f): 1:11am On Oct 21, 2016
livegreendee:
bread nylon is know 100 per kg including black and white santana (yodi) i.e chinchin or watermelon nylon is now 150 i live in badagry please connect me with these people that just want to start .their is a nylon company in agbara they can buy from there and i will help them cut.

I live in badagry too, and im interested. How do I get to u? Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Ovems(f): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2016
innobarca:

Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.

Profits in the business
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

Thanks,

Ovemuraie@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by gowaga68: 2:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Am interested on the nylon business, can you direct me to a supplier? Will be starting small to see how it all goes.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by deausthy(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2016
I hope i have not come late. This is my email sir; deausthy@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Pls,am Deeply Interested.Samuelandrew323@gmail.Com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by chiefboomite204(f): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
pls sir, I am very interested in the nylon business... oloyeoluwayemisi2015@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Zedoo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Zxymxmyxz@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2016
innobarca:

pls,help Me Out.I Seriously Need To Start It Now.
Samuelandrew323@gmail.Com.
Thanks Alot.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Afoskalex(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am interested send to afosray@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Katier00(f): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
innobarca:

sir pls kindly send it to me at katenzekweokpala@gmail.com . thank you
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by zynzyn(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
innobarca:

Things to know,

Profits in the business

Selling,

Thanks,

VERY INTERESTED!!

osainabound@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Mekanus(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2016
innobarca:

Things to know,

Profits in the business

Selling,

Thanks,
Please I have dropped my email about 3 times and yet nothing. Please kindly send to me at emalonic@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Mekanus:

Please I have dropped my email about 3 times and yet nothing. Please kindly send to me at emalonic@gmail.com

I do reply any email address posted here,so you need to check your imbox and spam box..... this is the subject of my message [ Re: NYLON BUSINESS DETAILS [ NAIRALAND ] ].

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.