Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (110785 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by chiraqDemon(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
innobarca:
NYLON BUSINESS... DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE OR RETAIL.

The business is very profitable and demand is more than supply.
Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
I will give you some info about it free ......
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
If you do not have up to 1 million naira then you can become a wholesaler.
There are many nylon companies but still demand is higher than supply.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.
Just look around you and you will see many nylon products everywhere.
There are many companies that sell at lower prices and they produce good nylon.

Profits in the business
Retailers that can supply to many market women make big profits on daily bases.
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .
Some companies produce their packet 80 pieces and others 100 pieces.
They are not the same price,difference of 2,000 naira maximum.

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
The supply type fits friendly women very well and they are making good money.
There are chalenges to know.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

I may give whatsapp for pictures of nylon for serious minded people.
Please i am not an english teacher,there may be mistakes in the grammer .Lol.
Next loading,but you must exercise patience.

How to know the good nylon?
What do the market women need in a nylon[quality].
What companies produce good ones?
How to buy at lower price and sell higher?

Thanks,
U can drop your email if interested.
Im interested
My email
Presious4j@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by living2013(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
innobarca:
I just sent the info to the latest emails posted on this thread.
sorry for my late response.
pls, send to designxpat@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Shakitibob0: 3:33am On Feb 27, 2017
M
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by LegitWealth: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Kingsleyudoh88@gmail.Com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by tugrow(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Please sent it too tugrow002@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by chachabae(f): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for
serious minded people who are ready to
distribute their products. They will register and
serve as their Consultant in all the state of
Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless.
Qualification not necessary because periodic
online training will be given. We will support and
guide you all through when you register.
www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/
whatsapp 08037749796.

You can also join through the link to learn more.
https:///9Qg1WSqfnRrCfilOCHWFmZ
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by obayomiolumide: 1:59am On Feb 28, 2017
I'm interested,this my whatsap no 08189201400 pls add me up. thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 28, 2017
u fit stil check here. www softworkpay com type youngmoney as referral, u wil tank me leta
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Ikechukwumdy: 4:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by arote(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2017
pls send to bellorotimi@naij.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by YOLO1(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
innobarca:

Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.

Profits in the business
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

Thanks,
oluwasanmiolajide@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by amyvals(f): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
pls send for me too, very much interested. chiamakaokafor43@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by kaceydaizy: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Pls I'm interested. My email add is kaceylady88@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by router123(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Knowledgecount@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by ibrusenu: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
I am interested in the business. This is my email 20124real@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by omigreat: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am interested in d nylon biz, pls send more details and your whatsapp no to solotosin2244@Gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by ifeomagodwin75: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
innobarca:

Things to know,

Profits in the business

Selling,

Thanks,
Please sir, I'm interested.
This is my email: ifeomagodwin75@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by caphykk: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Am interested
caphymoore@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by ifeomagodwin75: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2017
innobarca:

Things to know,

Profits in the business

Selling,

Thanks,
Greetings Sir,
Is been long I dropped my email address, and did not receive email from you.
In case, this is my email address: ifeomagodwin75@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by goldgold: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Please sir, I'm interested.
This is my email: akinomidiora@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by DoyenExchange: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Shinapraise(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls I'm interested in the car diagnosis device email me on shinapraisea@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by lizzb: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pls send info to lizz4ola@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Promzwealth: 2:05pm On May 23, 2017
Ezepromise2016@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Dollabiz: 2:41pm On May 23, 2017
Here
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by ajaoade2(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2017
murainoawotedu@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by youcanmakeit: 6:47pm On May 23, 2017
emmanuelprosper834@gmail.com... pls send the info
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by femtopyy(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
femtop2003 @yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Xone3(f): 12:13pm On May 24, 2017
I don't know if am permitted but in case you're interested in Nylon Business or waybill of nylon products from Lagos to other states, feel free to send a message or quote me and i will help.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Kfed4ril(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xone3:
I don't know if am permitted but in case you're interested in Nylon Business or waybill of nylon products from Lagos to other states, feel free to send a message or quote me and i will help.

Won't it be more expensive transporting from Lagos instead of searching for a nylon production company?
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by deking(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xone3:

Kindly send details to me at oliveinnltd at gmail dot come

Many thanks in advance.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by exporttraining: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am interested in the business: talktoyinkabest@yahoo.com

Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where th

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.