Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate (40889 Views)

Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dracosith(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
I wonder where all these will end. Watching with a telescope from close range.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by iykedare(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
See
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by bayocanny: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
idensko:
But u re answerable 2 ur gworo chewing daura dullardeeeeen bastard
A father of a fool has no joy...I pity your parent

18 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Dottore: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Let them rule out intimidating the AGF. The accused should go and defend themselves in court. Pronto

4 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by lanrock(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
im watching dis matter in 5HD.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Philinho(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
am not sure we are practicing democracy in Nigeria. even with check n balance principles, d Senate can ask d attorney general any fucking questions

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by kindnyce(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lets see how it goes...
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
onepluone:
[size=18pt]Buhari have ended 17 years of our democracy, wat a shame. [/size]

No he ended 17 years of impunity.

Since u can not read. Let me show you an extract so u answer the question.

So if Bukola Saraki shoot somebody during plenary session, separation of power means leaving him alone right ?

If I go to the chambers of the National Assembly to shoot you, would it be an internal affair?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by DeRay98(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Omo see uppercut,see blood, see teeth for ground

Omo, na wa for you o. I dey inside bus dey read your comment and only me laff to myself grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by chernest2002: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
This change dey hot oo.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by saintmark88(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is interesting, I love the response of the AG, these guys have no constitutional power to summon the AG, when this 8th Senate members do some things, I just wonder if they know wht they are doing at all.... These guys dnt know anything other than to sponsor bills for their selfish interest e. g the immunity and life pension bill, well done MR. AG for making this issue really clear.... The AG has every power to charge anybody to court, so because he charged saraki n three others to court for an offence, d Senate says he charged d Senate to court, total bullshit!!.... four pple dnt make up d Senate........Nice one AG

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Smooyis(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
The hallowed chamber of the Senate has been highly bastardised.

9 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Philinho:
am not sure we are practicing democracy in Nigeria. even with n balance principles, d Senate can ask d attorney general any fucking questions

Don't read just the headline.

The senate does not have power over any FUCKING question already in a court with competent jurisdiction.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by hemucology(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
I like this answer

Bokola is finish

Back to my work Jere

4 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by akilo1: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Saraki and madu must go down grin

4 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by onepluone: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:

No he ended 17 years of impunity.

Since u can not read. Let me show you an extract so u answer the question.

[size=18pt]Buhari impunity is out right criminality. He will surely face ICC for abuse of office and crimes against humanity.

Who the gods have cursed, they make mad.
[/size]
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Canme4u(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
The commitee be like "AG spokeman, nah only you waka come?"

...and me wey done warn them to compose themselves in other not to ridicule the office they swear to protect be like...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
I believe he is old enough to be your grandfather.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by MrLittleFinger1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
If i was this guy's wife, I will be smiling and very proud of my husband. Or probably crying for the life of my husband. But that aside, the guy's mouth is sharp and looks like he knows what he is saying. I am not a constitutional lawyer but I knw two things:
1. You can not comment on a case that is already before a court of law.
2. You can not be a judge in your own case, which Saraki is trying to be.
3. The Minister is not answerable to the Senate, a point the former Minister of Petroleum, Dieziani proved throughout that regime.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by bensine: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why can't saraki just resign honourably and save his career?...some Nigerians shall!!! He alrdy have a strong case against him in CCT now foggery case. Either ways, he might be convicted and disgraced n jailed. He should just save his name n career cos those after him have found a soft spot to hit him, an offence in which they know he's guilty of. But pride won't allow him do the needful...that's y bible says pride goeth before destruction.

8 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by onepluone: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrLittleFinger1:
If i was this guy's wife, I will be smiling and very proud of my husband. Or probably crying for the life of my husband. But that aside, the guy's mouth is sharp and looks like he knows what he is saying. I am not a constitutional lawyer but I knw two things:
3. The Minister is not answerable to the Senate, a point the former Minister of Petroleum, Dieziani proved throughout that regime.

Are u not a woman? Abi na everybody wey carry blokus be man?
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by CuteTj(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
I can see that the representative of the AGF truly knows his onions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by doctokwus: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
frisky2good:
Let the senate test it's popularity by initiating impeachment moves against the president.
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by izzou(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrLittleFinger1:

God bless you bro

Valid points

Especially Number 3

6 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by onepluone: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari is high on power? Power dat he was not born with, i dont think he will complete the full 4 years. Go mark these words!

Buhari is headed 4 destruction and all with him will be destroyed. Nigeria will survive.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by zmtoz: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
The guy get mind ooo
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
onepluone:

[size=18pt]Buhari impunity is out right criminality. He will surely face ICC for abuse of office and crimes against humanity.

Who the gods have cursed, they make mad.
[/size]

In your wildest dreams.

If Kasali can be arraigned in court for forgery why cnt Bukola be ?

There is no immunity for the Senate so go and read wide.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by yakubuadeiza(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why can't this fool just himself a favour and just resign

Court cases here and there, now how many times have they sat to deliberate on matters bothering on Nija's progress? But they can pack dem sef like kpanla to court with Saraki...

Abeg I dey go Gahna jor tongue

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by jozee8: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
for your papa to swear for you na small thing? sweet.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by anytexy: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
emalek86:
the attorney is acting on a script written by the President
Can you imagine. SGF is now Buhari's spokes person. Chai! This change eeeeeh
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
onepluone:
[size=18pt]Buhari is high on power? Power dat he was not born with, i dont think he will complete the full 4 years. Go mark these words!

Buhari is headed 4 destruction and all with him will be destroyed. Nigeria will survive.
[/size]

He will finish 2019 and will win 2019 elections if he wish to go again.

The era of impunity is over.

Can u stop using bigger fonts all through without emphasis ?

It does not amplify sense in ur post.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by amaechi1: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
engrlarex:
But Honestly, why do Nigerians wey no see anything chop dey defend thief, this is a question of are the guilty of the charge or Not? if a common man commits crime nobody will hear it, when the big thief is now caught u start hearing usless grammar from those struggling to get MB on dia fone shouting Vendetta, witch-hunt, persecution...this government is the government of the common man, we shouldn't allow ethnicism and religion becloud our reasoning...we can't progress if we keep seeing things from sentiments. this is a government where the masses should be celebrating...

Well said my brother.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.