Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate (40837 Views)

Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
onepluone:

U have sealed ur faith with your own tongue. I gave u a rope and u hang urself with it. So shall it be unto u.

Eediot.

You must be high on something making u feel like a spiritual giant.

U are a fraud and God does not listen to a f00l.

When u are in ur closet, u know how EMPTY u feel. That is exactly what I see.

I have out lived plenty M0r0ns and u won't be an exception.

Stop Weed !!

It is not good for ur brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Fury007: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
onepluone:
[size=18pt]Buhari have ended 17 years of our democracy, wat a shame. [/size]

Is Buhari a legion of demons?!! Your English "have" killed me!!!!
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by hiyagroundz: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
I would av preferred dis submission if it were coming fr a neutral representative fr d AGF, rather than a presidential aide when it is obviously a war between d executive n d senate.
Nevertheless d senate has power to summon d AGF fr clarification as a law making body whether d case is in court or not.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
GenBuhari:
Lets for argument's sake say this senate committee represents Saraki who is the accused in a criminal case that is in court.
Lets also say that the AGF represents the prosecutor of Saraki in the criminal case that is in court.

So essentially what we have is an accused summoning his prosecutor in a criminal case that has already commenced.

Do these senators even have sense? **SMH**

I love your analysis. More grease
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by rusher14: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
freeman67:

The picture attached to this thread is the picture of Accountant General of the Federation and not that of the intended Attorney General of the Federation...

All join.
grin
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
See a kangaroo senate who are supposed to be law-makers turning the law upside down
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by stefan388: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
engrlarex:
But Honestly, why do Nigerians wey no see anything chop dey defend thief, this is a question of are the guilty of the charge or Not? if a common man commits crime nobody will hear it, when the big thief is now caught u start hearing usless grammar from those struggling to get MB on dia fone shouting Vendetta, witch-hunt, persecution...this government is the government of the common man, we shouldn't allow ethnicism and religion becloud our reasoning...we can't progress if we keep seeing things from sentiments. this is a government where the masses should be celebrating...
Have you appealled to Mrs. Halliburton Aisha Buhari to visit the US? Less I forget, are you related to Thieffnubu? Am asking because of your mouth odour.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Fourwinds: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
I love this...See Saraki yansh dey outside now.!!!

greed no good.... this is no longer ABRACADABRA
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by stefan388: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
tammie24:
Abeg who has seen Aishailubuton?
The only person I saw was Mrs. haliiburton Aisha Buhari who promised to travel to the US today but as at the time of sending this post, the one am refering to has just travelled to another country. Are they the different people?

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by nairalandankrah: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
emalek86:
the attorney is acting on a script written by the President
I CONCOUR
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by badesco(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:

He did not turn it down.

Get sent a representative. They asked the representative a silly question and he gave it to them.

So he can not be accused of turning anything down.

It is the AGF they want not a rep. Lets wait and see what will happen next.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by rusher14: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:

We cnt hide under this and allow impunity to continue.

So they shld continue stealing and forging so that there will be no issue.

No na.

That was how Metuh hid under "they want to silence opposition"

Has he not offered to return 400 Million Naira ?

If government asks for jara Metuh would provide it.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by bennymark(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Man: You stole the shirt.

Boy: God forbid, how dare you say dat.

Court to Boy: come over and clear ur name.

Boy: somebody is controlling dis man, dis is witch hunt, bla bla bla bla.

Saraki, you are innocent and we all agree, why are you then scared of the judiciary?

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lawyers in the house, is he right or wrong??....
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
badesco:

It is the AGF they want not a rep. Lets wait and see what will happen next.

He can be represented by any one if he so wish.

That is why they were asking the representative questions until they asked the silly question he gave them what they deserved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Binsani(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
We warned u to stay away from ogogoro and weed but u refused... now see ur yeye life, You lack common sense to comment.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by ademolathe(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Very true sir. For once,we have a man who knows his constitutional role in a government.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by slynat(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
But wait, why is the senate committee inviting the AGF who is not answerable to them,
This is like mikel asking messi to come and explain to the FA why he decided to resign from international football...the case is already in court...SARAKI should go to court and defend himself. Btw, he can get himself 100 SAN to defend him....
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by tammie24: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
stefan388:
The only person I saw was Mrs. haliiburton Aisha Buhari who promised to travel to the US today but as at the time of sending this post, the one am refering to has just travelled to another country. Are they the different people?
ministry of foreign affairs no try be that

They couldn't get any assurance Mrs Halliburton would not be picked up by the FBI if mistakenly steps her foot in the US

Na wao

Kai!

This is kwaruption!

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by pippimp(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
samuelson06:
That serves them right.

Only in a lawless country would an AG make such a statement under these circumstances. That being said, since the matter is in court, they should let the court decide.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by TheAdvocate(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
The drama Don start. Wait and see how the Senate will refuse to approve all executive bills and memos and especially the list of ambassadors.

The AGF also set a bad precedent now. Meanwhile the president should henceforth confirm his own ministers and the new IGP.

The ego-filled AGF should know that the Senate committees have oversight functions provided by law over the ministries and parastatals. A polite answer by the AGF that because the matter is in court and subjudice, he cannot comment on it would have been better. This particular approach is childish and unfortunate coming from a learned person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by forray(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:

We cnt hide under this and allow impunity to continue.

So they shld continue stealing and forging so that there will be no issue.

No na.

That was how Metuh hid under "they want to silence opposition"

Has he not offered to return 400 Million Naira ?

My brother..... Simply tell me how this particular issue is of importance to me and you and the general masses in the street. Just watch and see how long this cases wld be drag to the detriment of this country just cos of useless egos. They shld put their difference aside and move this country forward. Cos this particular issue no benefit me and u in any single way.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by teepain: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:

I dnt understand oo.

They should shoot themselves and say it is an internal affair.

Forgery is against Nigerian Law

Dammytosh I must commend your doggedness and patience in educating simpletons who are demonstrably uneducable.

If the Senate claims the alleged forgery is an internal affair then a man who battered or murdered his wife can equally claim that the IG can not charge him to court claiming internal affair based on the illogical reasoning of these senators.

Again, why are the accused afraid to go and test their defence in the law court if they truly believe they have a water tight defense, at least our jurisprudence would be further enriched.

The executive have initiated a case in the law court against some legislators, the third leg of the governmental tripod which is the judiciary should be allowed to decide the case. That is how a lawful society runs. The accused senators are acting irresponsibly by denying the judiciary their adjudication role. It is trite that the lawmakers make laws, the judiciary interpretes laws and the executive enforces laws.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
we are waiting
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by 3kay945(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
brainpulse:
A good response. The "sinators" thought they could intimidate him to come but saw someone that will match them bumper to bumper. They should remember they have no instrument of power like the excutives, nah only shout they fit shout.

They grin have instrument, the wailers are.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Joysammy: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigerian Senators are the most stupid people in the world. they can defend thief, armed rubbers, kidnappers, hooligans and brainless politicians

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Tarzaa(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chei! Naija go soon beta!

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dammytosh: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
teepain:

Dammytosh I must commend your doggedness and patience in educating simpletons who are demonstrably uneducable.

If the Senate claims the alleged forgery is an internal affair then a man who battered or murdered his wife can equally claim that the IG can not charge him to court claiming internal affair based on the illogical reasoning of these senators.

Again, why are the accused afraid to go and test their defence in the law court if they truly believe they have a water tight defense, at least our jurisprudence would be further enriched.

The executive have initiated a case in the law court against some legislators, the third leg of the governmental tripod which is the judiciary should be allowed to decide the case. That is how a lawful society runs. The accused senators are acting irresponsibly by denying the judiciary their adjudication role. It is trite that the lawmakers make laws, the judiciary interpretes laws and the executive enforces laws.

Thanks for the commendation.

The bolded point is what I dnt understand for them

How difficult is it to go to court and state their innocence ?

They are just spoilt and used to the "anything goes " in Govt.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Joysammy: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Gbonigi in an interview the Punch on Wednesday, June 29, explained that any public office holder’s attempt to stop his trial was “a proof to suspect that such a public office holder had something to cover up”.
He said the ongoing court trials of the Senate president is ridiculing the image of the country.
“I feel that the Senate President’s trials are ridiculing Nigeria. For the Senate President to move from the first court to the appeal court and then to the Supreme Court to ensure that he is not investigated is not fine. I felt shameful. Why should he go to that length? If what they accused him of is not true, why can’t he allow them (Code of Conduct Bureau) to do their job?
“It is the duty of anyone who is accused of committing crimes to show all of us that he is innocent rather than blame the anti-graft agencies. If anybody does not want to be investigated, it is a proof to suspect that such a person has something to cover up,” Gbonigi said.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by muredo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
GenBuhari:
Lets for argument's sake say this senate committee represents Saraki who is the accused in a criminal case that is in court.
Lets also say that the AGF represents the prosecutor of Saraki in the criminal case that is in court.

So essentially what we have is an accused summoning his prosecutor in a criminal case that has already commenced.

Do these senators even have sense? **SMH**

God bless you
They have but it is not function effectively because they are using it to walk,awon WERE
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
idensko:
But u re answerable 2 ur gworo chewing daura dullardeeeeen bastard
Frustrated ipob miscreant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.