Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Untitled - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Untitled (16818 Views)

Untitled / Untitled Fiction / Untitled Fantasy Novel: Read And Review,people! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41am On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]lol --- grin grin you mind has start judgeing you . The first ocassion i lost my posting privilage and the text show on top my computer writing in Bold reded fonts I lost my posting privillage and there's an Underline link that follow up asking me to lay Complain or drop a comment . . . . . I clicked on the link , though i have no idea of the Satisfaction site , i made up a new topic there asking and wanting to know why i've suddenly LOST my posting stuffs you know, couple of days later i check it out here in Nairaland and find out i can be able to post. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy .

The second one i notice recently , isn't like the first lost your privillage of posting. . . .I Wasn't supprise to see the messege saying i have been BANNED for 12HOURS , reasons: For promoting Murderer. but the twelve ours toke me 42 hours to re-gain my membership. grin grin grin grin
[/size]

maedan:

Oops, so there's a difference!! Okay, I think I lost my posting privileges or so. But isn't that the same as banned?? Or you mean banning is permanent??

I didn't have to do anything oo. I just decided to try and log on one day and saw that my posting privileges were returned. Na wa for them self undecided.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 1:52am On Mar 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]lol --- grin grin you mind has start judgeing you . The first ocassion i lost my posting privilage and the text show on top my computer writing in Bold reded fonts I lost my posting privillage and there's an Underline link that follow up asking me to lay Complain or drop a comment . . . . . I clicked on the link , though i have no idea of the Satisfaction site , i made up a new topic there asking and wanting to know why i've suddenly LOST my posting stuffs you know, couple of days later i check it out here in Nairaland and find out i can be able to post. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy .

The second one i notice recently , isn't like the first lost your privillage of posting. . . .I Wasn't supprise to see the messege saying i have been BANNED for 12HOURS , reasons: For promoting Murderer. but the twelve ours toke me 42 hours to re-gain my membership. grin grin grin grin
[/size]

Oh, ok wink. No big deal really. Life continues. But please try not to promote murder again abeg o shocked shocked grin.
Re: Untitled by ayettymama(f): 1:57am On Mar 13, 2010
no mind him na religion fanatic!!!

abeg why people take nl soo seriously!!

kai!!! makin me feel like a kid again wiv all the bannin!!!

and the way they just ban without warnin sef!!

abeg if i was banned ill be happy sef! thsi dissertation no go do itsef!
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 2:06am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

You get dissertation to write?? Woah grin grin grin. In fact, na me go petition for your ban quick quick!! How do you find the time?? Lol. I trust you sha. The way you singlehandedly handled the Vero Bar makes me know say you be serious multi-tasker grin!!
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]WHAT?? , did you just called me a PILOT?? , okay , you're one of those posters giving me headache here. well , you've just have your say but not until you LOST what you have you won't value it. Think!.[/size]
ayettymama:

[size=13pt]
Right--then. . . . wink
[/size]
maedan:

Oh, ok wink. No big deal really. Life continues. But please try not to promote murder again abeg o shocked shocked grin.
Re: Untitled by ayettymama(f): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2010
wats a pilot??
Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

wats a pilot??

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]ha ha adebayo my friend e reach to bring out tongue. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , Imagine she doesn't know what's pilot. grin---okay , still giving you time to guest. wink[/size]
adebayo201:

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2010
All hail Nairaland's very own Emeritus Professor of English, lol. Ogaga, I salute o. . .You just dey blow us away with grammar like Chief Zebrudaya. Anyway, nothin' do you. . .Keep up the good work!!
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2010
semid4lyfe:

All hail Nairaland's very own Emeritus Professor of English, lol. Ogaga, I salute o. . .You just dey blow us away with grammar like Chief Zebrudaya. Anyway, nothin' do you. . .Keep up the good work!!

Come come now, semid. That's one of the reasons why we like him grin.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]4real----- wink wink wink [/size]
maedan:

Come come now, semid. That's one of the reasons why we like him grin.

[size=13pt] ----- grin grin grin grin------ Zebrudaya indeed cheesy . man you funny oo. . . . * laugh and fall from chair*[/size]
semid4lyfe:

Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
So una still dey here?
So good to know
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
We still dey o my broda but tell me. . .are u still on your way to heaven?
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2010
[size=13pt]oooh my goodness , you've made up my day brother. . . recently , i have been wondering why you arein't active as before and this caused me alot to keep you in thought. so , ghogho i hear from you again. . . oniovo.

Yes oo. . . . we still dey do am foreign here jare , how far for your side wink
[/size]
dgreatrock:

So una still dey here?
So good to know
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2010
@Ogaga, I dey kamkpe. It is good to see yo all swagger your ginger here.

@semi
Yes o! Heaven here I show!
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah man. . . .that's for real! , abeg , nothing do you --- na correct you be!! grin wink[/size]
dgreatrock:

@Ogaga, I dey kamkpe. It is good to see yo all swagger your ginger here.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2010
yo men, I dey feel yo die!

Where is Maedan my darling?
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
[size=13pt] ok my man. . . she's enjoying somewhere cold by now. wink[/size]
dgreatrock:

Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2010
dgreatrock:

I'm here o my luv grin.

Na wa for you sha, Ogaga4luv, how did you know?? It's a bit cold true true. Hmm, I'm beginning to suspect you ooo shocked cheesy.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]awwwwwwwww i guest right . . . here in France is pretty cold and i feel liverpool isn't any difference this afternoon . Yeah--- I'm doing my dang thing here ,would you be my wallpaper. . .? cheesy cheesy cheesy .oooosssh!!!!!!!! i need to warm myself now. wink[/size]
maedan:

Na wa for you sha, Ogaga4luv, how did you know?? It's a bit cold true true. Hmm, I'm beginning to suspect you ooo shocked cheesy.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2010
@ Meadan,
thomp! Thomp!! thomp!! Goes my heart!
How's the weather now -both @ liverpool & marseille?
Re: Untitled by decoderdgenius(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Where are you guys now. I had so much fun reading your posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy / Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.