Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Untitled - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Untitled (16819 Views)

Untitled / Untitled Fiction / Untitled Fantasy Novel: Read And Review,people! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untitled by sino(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2009
@maeden i guess until you do finish, its quite difficult to suggest a title, you've got the twist and turn in your mind so keep writing while i keep reading. Sure kids grow fast nowadays, keep it real wink
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2009
dgreatrock, it's cool
in fact it's greatly cool wink.
I trust u.

@sino,
ok, i'll keep it in mind smiley.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 2:45am On Sep 22, 2009
CHAPTER THREE

Tiara’s best friends were livid when she told them how Raymond had closed the night. They applauded her for telling him not to bother trying to see her again.

“I knew he was too good to be true,” she said with a shrug, so over her one-week relationship. She’d woken up the next morning dry-eyed and feeling like a million bucks.

“Kiss indeed,” Itoro huffed. “That’s how it starts. And to trick you into his lonely house, Tiara, you know you could easily have been raped?”

She considered a little, then shook her head. “No babes, he’d never have gone that far. He’s too proud to take it by force. But I wish he’d tried. He’d have lost an eye that night. Guys are like animals at times. Why can’t I find someone like my brother? He’s so thoughtful, intelligent, and fun.” She sighed.

Tiara wasn’t the only one having some wishful thinking. Kessiana was sorry for her friend about her disappointing romance, but she had her own problems to worry about. Max hadn’t shown up the last weekend, though she knew he’d called the house to greet his folks because she’d been around at the time.

She found excuses to come by all weekend, hoping he’d change his mind and maybe show up for Sunday lunch, a lavish occasion at the Cole household. But no such luck. It was such a drag on her mood.

Suddenly Itoro’s phone rang, and she flipped it open with her chin. “Hello?” and then she beamed. “Oh hi, Lekan. Yeah, I’m with my pals. What? No, not at my place, Tiara’s. Yes, she was at the party as well. So how’s Ash?”

Tiara and Kessy shared surprised looks as the call went on. Lekan? Ash? Looked like Itoro had made some new friends. Probably from the party, they figured.

They were right. She hung up several minutes later and explained. “Sorry about that guys. It’s some blokes I met at the party. Lekan is friends with Ashiedu and Paul, the brothers whose house was used for the party.”

“Really? So it wasn’t the minister’s house? No wonder; it was cool though. So do we know any of them?” Kessy asked curioiusly.

“Well, a couple of them seem to have met Tiara,” Itoro said, adding dryly, “You were the belle of the ball that night, you know. Everyone wanted to dance with you. But that idiot Raymond just, colonised you.”

The other two girls laughed. “So what did Lekan and co. want anyway?”

“Oh, don’t mind them, when they knew we were here together, at Tiara’s, they wanted to come over and visit. I told them no.”

“The cheek!” Kessy cried.

“They’re really nice, okay? Not Raymond material at all, they just finished school like us. They were so cool to me at the party. Maybe because they knew I was Tiara’s friend .” She chuckled at that, then grinned at Tiara.

“In fact, I think one of them has a serious crush on you. His name is Ash and he said you guys danced once or something.”
Tiara frowned thoughtfully; she remembered dancing with some guy other than Raymond – but for the life of her couldn’t recall what he looked like.
“Nice,” she said disinterestedly. “Well, any friends of yours are friends of ours, Itoro.” And then changed the topic to the issue of their soon-to-be-released SSCEs.

Re: Untitled by ravenzord(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
Mehn,dis chick is bouncing back fast O!

@ Maedan:Write sharp sharp now,stop keeping us in suspense. Don't worry I'll help U name the book when U show us where it's going.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2009
A title for a book cannot be finalized till the book has been completed. At times when you have the title before the book is written, youj may need to adjust it to suit the development of the write-up.

Your story has been great. keep it up. at the end we ll all suggest our titles and then, you can choose one.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ravenzord and @dgreatrock,
nice of you guys to drop a line to show you're following the story; it's deeply appreciated. I'll hold you both to your promise to help with naming the title. Good to know there'll be such distinguished "daddies" at the naming ceremony of this my literary "baby." grin wink
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 3:19am On Sep 24, 2009

I posted this earlier,but can't find it here again now trying to recollect everything & repost angry:

Hi M nice one kiss wink,
This is really cool,the use of colours is appealing to the eyes,while the romantic tinge of the story def keeps one coming for more.

However a few comments (i can recall):
I feel you may be rushing the story,as we have to many characters & names coming up in such a short piece IMO,exploring a few characters per piece may be ok,I for one would like a bit more detail on the dynamics,background & depth btw kessina & max(for example),before bringing in Ash,Ray,etc
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 4:15am On Sep 24, 2009
ok, @ill2
ur ideas have been taken on board wink smiley
Re: Untitled by pinkylady1(f): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
plz keep it coming smiley wink
Re: Untitled by Jairzinho(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
Really cool  smiley. . . . reminds me of a serenade which has been on my mind for a while now. ,   . .". . . . you're so beautiful,I just want you to know you're my favourite girl. .  ,   .   ' kiss wink
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2009

@ pink lady, thanks for your support babes smiley.

@Jairzinho
If that's how you feel, then it's a great achievement for me kiss. It's good to know I made an impact---thanks for reading lovey smiley.
Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
[list]
[li]pink lady[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hi people
I would luv 2 continue the teen tale soon.
It's all in my head, it's just time 2 put it down I need.
Next episode coming up!!
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
maedan:

Hi people
I would luv 2 continue the teen tale soon.
It's all in my head, it's just time 2 put it down I need.
Next episode coming up!!
angry smiley
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 2:23am On Oct 01, 2009

@illucious smiley kiss
u too dey vex cheesy.
I will upload the next instalment (probably the last)
as soon as I can.
I need some motivation wink grin.
Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2009
Make e go use e head nak wal na tongue
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Funny adebayo. . . . . . grin [/size]
adebayo201:

Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2009
adebayo201:

OFF TOPIC
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]dgreat abeg free the guy let em express his mind . . . afterall the given topic is offtopic too. "Untitled" Abebayor is a correct dude and was just referring to illussion the magician grin grin. that Guy is always very fast in "Paranoid"- see Squeeze face like shit.lol , anyway. . .i guest i didn't offend someone with my post. . . . wink ?.

[/size]
Re: Untitled by Jairzinho(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ogaga the only satanist on NL,u no de post in italics again , or have you changed your ways completely? undecided
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Jairzinho i like that, you can say that R'Over and Over again. . . wink , The Only Satanist then on Nairaland but now i got so many deciples in the brotherhood. Yeah Yeah Yeah i changed from Italic lol. grin i prefer the Old man book style. . . cool[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Jairzinho i like that, you can say that R'Over and Over again. . . wink , The Only Satanist then on Nairaland but now i got so many deciples in the brotherhood. Yeah Yeah Yeah i changed from Italic lol. grin i prefer the Old man book style. . . cool[/size]
I bind you in the name of Jesus. . . .  .get thee behind me satan(Matt 4:10a) . . . . . .  tongue

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]dgreat abeg free the guy let em express his mind . . . afterall the given topic is offtopic too. "Untitled" Abebayor is a correct dude and was just referring to illussion the magician grin grin. that Guy is always very fast in "Paranoid"- see Squeeze face like shit.lol , anyway. . .i guest i didn't offend someone with my post. . . . wink ?.
[/size]
What do you mean by I the great illusion2 being 'paranoid' ?? 
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Somebody please Help!!!!!!!. . . .Help! cry cry cry!, help me am loosing my sight!!!! **Screamin** dammmmmm!, there's a mighty power in that Guys name. illussion dont ever mention that name again please. . . . . tongue.

Brash!,C'mon you forgotten your name so soon ?,iw not get behind you my son cool , Im always beside and in front of you. Satan Love's You. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Somebody please Help!!!!!!!. . . .Help! cry cry cry!, help me am loosing my sight!!!! **Screamin** dammmmmm!, there's a mighty power in that Guys name. illussion dont ever mention that name again please. . . . . tongue.

Brash!,C'mon you forgotten your name so soon ?,iw not get behind you my son cool , Im always beside and in front of you. Satan Love's You. . . . wink
[/size]

Ogaga enough of the satanic filth angry
Re: Untitled by Doublecra(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2009
talk of something important
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2009
ogaga,u need to drop this satanism nonsense.

I've googled your name ,you're all over cyberspace looking for friendship and I presume love, no one's going to get associated with someone with dementia my friend.  grin

A word as they say is enough for the wise  . . . . . .   tongue

Meanwhile how Abidjan? Was there some years back  wink
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . ?, sad, Well that was a sudden just for nothing Command full of kind of controlling my freewill .  Are you that angry like a wounded Dog? errr. . .my bro grin  grin. Why do you want me to go against myself? huh. . .tell me. wink

C'mon stop squeezing your face as if i gave you dirty slap.  . .smile4Me
[/size]
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]illusion2 no need, i have been with my computer and just kind'a loving meeting new people no mater the distance. I mostly seek for people of my own taste and have great things in Common. . . .Satanism is not Nonsense, maybe you go point at Christianity or the so called religion madness.

Yeah man, im doing pretty cool and always blissful. Abidjan is alright. cool
[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]C'mon stop squeezing your face as if i gave you dirty slap.  . .smile4Me[/size]
I prefer women . .  . . . . .sorry ! tongue

But seriously,you need to stop this sh*t  cheesy . . . . . . . . . better you dnt have any religion than crossing over to the dark side,ok?  wink

Meanwhile,where's lovely maedan. . .  .my Doctor of Letters  kiss kiss kiss haaaaa , *sighs in contentment*
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]illusion2 i knew you love them Ladies most. . . cheesy Spoiled Child!! ,What do you mean by saying i need to stop? huh. .you're better sound like the funniest Comedian. Satanism is not a Religion my dear. . .its just a Lifestyle and no Offense therein. . . wink

[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]illusion2 i knew you love them Ladies most. . . cheesy Spoiled Child!! ,What do you mean by saying i need to stop? huh. .you're better sound like the funniest Comedian. Satanism is not a Religion my dear. . .its just a Lifestyle and no Offense therein. . . wink

[/size]
Ok. . . so what religion do you identify with? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.