Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Untitled - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Untitled (16821 Views)

Untitled / Untitled Fiction / Untitled Fantasy Novel: Read And Review,people! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untitled by illusion2: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

now your poor mind is judging thinking maeden may fall in love with me.
Na beans? grin grin
Tu parle francais?
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Na Rice. . . grin  grin
Oui , Je Parle le langue francaise ma cher ami. . . et toi? wink
[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Na Rice. . . grin grin
Oui , Je Parle le langue francaise ma cher ami. . . et toi? wink
[/size]
Je parle un peu,j'ecrivez bien. . . . you type english like someone who's translating I may be wrong tho'.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . That's Funny. Well, not really what you think. . . smiley Je ecrie un anglaise tre tre bien meme.[/size]
illusion2:

Je parle un peu,j'ecrivez bien. . . . you type english like someone who's translating I may be wrong tho'.
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]Oh Really. . . . That's Funny. Well, not really what you think. . . smiley Je ecrie un anglaise tre tre bien meme.[/font][/size]
Non ! Tu n'ecrive pas l'anglais. . . .   tongue 

Where are you delectable Maedan. . . .been filling in the gap for you wink
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]err. . .D'accord, je Comprends toi maintainant. si tu insisté cest supér . . . tongue[/size]
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]err. . .D'accord, je Comprends toi maintainant. si tu insisté cest supér . . . tongue[/size]
Bon nuit . . . . smiley
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Merci mon cher ami. . . Bon Nuit a toi aussi et je vous lesser avec une grand "Bisou!!" wink. OreVoir demain . . . cool[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
Lo ba tan!I laugh in french.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]semid . . . haha qui n'est pas un rire français, bien que vous essayez cheesy[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 12:49am On Oct 04, 2009
@ Ogaga4Luv

Speak english and please don't direct your 'satanic' posts at me.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh i see . . . . shocked ,i didn't notice the simple mathematics on time. What a magic! cheesy , Just imagine Semid=semid4Lyfe undecided. so you wanna tell me now i just respond to your second self "Semi" Right?, and you have double identity doesn't make any difference. . . . sad , Semi laugh in french but i have no choice to respond in french too not knowing is still you semi4Lyfe try'na Correct. . .,and please the important note is that stop decieving yourself saying Satanic this , Satanic there, satanic post all the time. . .are you a parrot? huh. . . [/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 1:30am On Oct 04, 2009
Ode ni e! You openly profess to being an adherent of 'satanism' & I refer to ur posts as been satanic and the thing come dey pain you for body? Wonders shall never cease! Which mental institution did u escape from?
E remain small make u dey waka naked for road dey feed from garbage dumps.Better check yourself before u wreck yourself. Shior!
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:59am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]semid4death  your so called insult return back to your BIG head, oh you think i have time for empty coconut like you. . .?,imagine he cant even write in good english and he's here claiming and raising is wacked shoulder.

You are Mad. . .! , You're nothing but a Maddog seeking 4 dirty bone inside the dustbin. First and forsmost your brain is very weak and you feels you can classify real free thinkers to yourself. Yeah Yeah Yeah. . .if you insist i'w tell you i really escape from a certain mental institute but you are careless to find out i have  been walking inside the market square even right from france ,Whatever. . .i didn't tell you i have been puting on cloth you little pest! angry  angry angry. No need to check myself i already identify myself but i got a goodnesz4You Motherfucker. . .Im Crazy now but you wont love it when i go Insane because iw  cut chain follow you. People like you are very easy to trace and  dopt me if i dont Lost 6 Bullets inside your poor body and makes sure your skull we be my tea Cup.

err. . .i keep my words and if you think people are here for Jokes , then wait until something happen in reality.  Small boy coming here to insult people for no reason. .i definately get you. angry angry angry angry angry angry

It has come to my deepest sight you are lacking the modern way of Conversation and instead of Compossing yourself you choose to be faster than your shadow ,get it Glue in your head. . .this may result to something else if you are not careful enough.

[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 3:16am On Oct 04, 2009
Kai! Laugh wan kill me die. Did you post all this for me? My last post must have really hit home sha. Na wetin oyinbo dey call bull's-eye be that.See as the thing just pepper u for body. eeeya- sorry, pele, do o.Keep on screaming like the raving mad man you are, u hear.Shior!

As for the Queen's english,dont even go there. See pot calling kettle black! Anyone going through our posts on NL will see I trump u in that regard. It's even evident in our last two posts. Who dey decieve u se u sabi speak and write english? That person no like u at all. Guy, better stick to your french.

U say u go pump bullets into my body and use my skull as your tea cup, abi? Come use am na. I dey wait for u na. Infact I'll personally cut off my head and offer it to you. Yeye!Foolish idiot. Free thinker my ass. Check Satanism and Atheism & come and tell me they're not different. You're filth and not fit to walk the surface of this earth let alone cyberspace.
THUNDER FIRE YOU!

1 Like

Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:48am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Anyone can become angry. . .that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time, and for the right purpose and in the right way, that is not within everyone’s power and that is not easy so iw still drop my words with you the second time. Semid4death you better be careful on how you share with me or else is either you shout "Blood of Jesus" or you shall be rough to the hospital but before then it may be too late to say goodbye. angry angry angry . If you like gather mind and insult me again then iw proof you my words i can cast raw spell on you whether you want or not,im going to Control you. and that remind me i Curiously wanna know if you are hoping for that guy.i mean Jesus or God to save you during my mission time because they cant challenge my wrath.

What do you feel you know. . . ? .Dont worry , Im coming to render you what you ask for. I prefer to deal with you physically but thats too simple, SATAN you know about is even innocent than me the real SATAN . Stay Clearrrrrrrrr if you cant withstand me spiritually. . .Lets see who thunder fire last before december.
[/size]
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 4:16am On Oct 04, 2009

@ogaga4luv, from your first post on this topic I could see that you didn't come to read the story I'm running, but to do battle with whom ever you seem to have issues with from some other topic. I could count from dgreatrock to illusion2 and now semid4lyfe. I didn't expect such from you. It was funny in the beginning but not anymore. Let's keep the whole Literature thread, and not just this topic, free from any religious or political strife. Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:37am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Maedan sorry you haven't learn something about me. I hate people lacking intelligency but still yet , they keep classifying themselves with the intelligent ones and they always be the first to insult their head for no useful reason. The issue here is not that big,all i ask is great space from my believe theory. Can you just imagine someone who may have stumble across some of my threads tracing me all around nairaland and raising nonsense arguement even if its not religion section.

Maeden you dont expect me to keep silent atleast those guys can never share with me without pointing @ my believe for goodness sake?, i have to Correct them by responding all else they keep going with this kind of character insulting and insulting people in matured conversation. at first it was cool like you said but why some people refuse and fail to use their head. . .lets take for example the semid4lyfe notice he search for my trouble. . i was sharing with Illusion and nice that Dude was trying to attack me base on my believe but later he understood very fast before we start sharing in french when Semi jump from no where with his KID talks.

Anyway. . .i apologise to only you maeden . or else i would love to finish with this little boy terrorising his own head. Sincerely-Ogaga.

Have a great day. cool
[/size]

maedan:

@ogaga4luv, from your first post on this topic I could see that you didn't come to read the story I'm running, but to do battle with whom ever you seem to have issues with from some other topic. I could count from dgreatrock to illusion2 and now semid4lyfe. I didn't expect such from you. It was funny in the beginning but not anymore. Let's keep the whole Literature thread, and not just this topic, free from any religious or political strife. Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 4:42am On Oct 04, 2009

That's cool, @Ogaga4luv, you stated your case very well, and apology accepted. Now read the flipping story grin!!!
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2009
@ Gaga4hate

Continue u,hear.I no get your time this morning. I'm through with you. Just look down and read my signature.
See M.U.M.U dey form intellectual. I laugh in 'satanic'.
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2009
@ Gaga4hate

Continue u,hear.I no get your time this morning. I'm through with you. Just look down and read my signature.
See M.U.M.U dey form intellectual. I laugh in 'satanic'.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]Grrrrrrrrrreat you understand on time dear maedan . . . . cheesy , I have learned something about you4real. . . honestly i feel you and your brilliant words.

Merci Bien. . . cool
[/size]

maedan:

That's cool, @Ogaga4luv, you stated your case very well, and apology accepted. Now read the flipping story grin!!!

[size=13pt]
semid4death well i hence forth withdraw this battle from this very thread. . .due to the inconvinience in the midst of other dude. . .I stop it here but i shall Continue with you in other threads maybe the RELIGION section and for sure i still remain on each words i told you, i'w surely get you. . . in reality. angry angry. If you like keep playing because you're a KID , but as for me i cracked no joke during serious issues. .Its Coool you dont have my time but I have your time because im going to finish up what you have started. . .even off the INTERNET.

Keep learning how to Laugh "SATANIC" laughter until the LHP agent get you from your bed.
[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2009
@ Gaga4hate

Sharap & go take ur medication jare. If symptoms persist, u know what to do na - - - - - abi, make I tell u?

I repeat THUNDER FIRE YOU.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]He would make a lovely corpse. sad .Well i heard you right but get ready to battle me spiritually and physically because i have no pity for people like you. . .You dont even know "Who and who" you are sharing with (((ONLINE))) but still yet, you fail to use your brain. Now that you're my prey keep praying to your GOD to rescue you because iw definately rule your life till the end.

You gather your small mind insulting me and thinking i over look bullsh!ts . wait until i convince you with some proofs spiritually that will give you signs in reality im serious and honestly stand by each of my words.

Dont not think you have the Liver to withstand me ,because im here to see you regret of your wiseless conversation.keep repeating THUNDER and lets see who between us Thunder we Blast before the month December. . . cool
[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
There he goes again blabbing and talking rubbish. Guy, u no dey tire?
Abeg, take double dose of your medication.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]The Only english he know is R-U-B-B-I-S-H , Why not. . .? huh you feel i should sit down watching you wasting your so called insults on me for no reason. . ?, no no thats Impossible. Atlast you ask if im not yet tired?, so you feel i toke all these many flaming words lightly. . .no i cant be tired and really remain on each of my words.

You called me a Mad man so get ready to run because im going to chase you like Crazy spiritually and physically but before i finish with you in this world i make sure you suffer to the fullest. Im a Madman so no need for you to ask me to take my medicine because i wont listen to you. . . Im not ready to get well soon because that may destract me from harming your poor Life.

I know what i can do. . .I dont hide my real IDENTITY , because im proud to be a Bad ass kicker.

Dont even dare to beg me because iw not accept any bribe of mercy from you . , The Score must be settle once and for all, You said THUNDER fire me and i insist lets watch out who loose. angry angry angry angry . You're so rude and arrogant boy! and your profit is coming soon.[/size]
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
@OGAGA

I want you to desist from further derailing of this thread, please. Meadan needs constructive posts that will help her literally work.

If you must follow up these quarrels open a thread for it!
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]What are you saying. . .?, dgreat im disappointed in you embarassed . so you mean im now the one derailing this thread.Right ? . Unbelievable you of all people can say this kind of word to me. Okey. . .If you insist i heard/read you anyway but know i didn't find any justice in you according to this your post.

First and Formost Illusion was try'na attack me due to my believe theory, you shouldn't expect me to swallow up the whole many flaming words thrown at me. . .but nice Illusion understand on time and during the proccess both of us were sharing in French semid jumped in from no where insulting me. So what do you expect me to do. . .? keep silent and allow semid4Life to insult my whole life. . .C'mon im more than what he's thinking because i create no room for people of low standard like him coming here in the midst of matured minded claiming and raising shoulder high.

Well im annoyed with your speech. . . sad
[/size]
dgreatrock:

@OGAGA

I want you to desist from further derailing of this thread, please. Meadan needs constructive posts that will help her literally work.

If you must follow up these quarrels open a thread for it!
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
this is laughable.

let's not cast blames, lets help the lady get her desired result. she has accused me of destroying her thread b4.

sebi you profess say you love her naaa?
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]What's laughable here for goodness sake. . . .dgreat if you screw down ward our conversation on the thread you see what i mean , Semid4Lyfe just come here to insult his own head for no reason. nothing is laughable  sad sad . You say lets not cast blames but you already did, you have blamed me. . .without even investigation and seeing why my reactions toward this guy "Semid4Lyfe" is as such. you pointed out that im spoiling the thread with quarelling but im supprise you didn't find out how it all get started. honestly speaking i have great experience in sharing on discussion forum, so many site i have been active its only here in nairaland i see people like semid4lyfe sharing without FUN, sharing outside his own brain. . .I have notice this some period of time now he's lacking the modern way of Conversation with dude's.

Well, every successful man remain himself. . .  cool
[/size]
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
Oghenevwogaga,

please ignore every ignorance to help your supposed darling meadan kiss
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]I feel your words. cool[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.