Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Untitled - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Untitled (16814 Views)

Untitled / Untitled Fiction / Untitled Fantasy Novel: Read And Review,people! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
i see you going jelly tongue!! lol!
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2009
[size=13pt]i smile. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2009
At last peace and quiet cos the cybermaniac & psycho is asleep. Now, Maedan can post the concluding part of her story without any distraction.
E be like se that medication wey u use work wella - lol.
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Revenge is the most sincere form of forgiveness. . . Carry on with your weak brain but get it Glue into your head i stand by my words. cool

You cant do without bad english. . . .Coming here to mix up with people angry angry
[/size]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2009
@ Gaga4hate

Lol - You can't get me off your mind shey?

Oya make the correction in this your sentence - Get it glue into your head I stand by my words. Lest I forget, how many times did you write W.A.E.C? 7, 8, 9 times or perhaps you're still sitting for the exam. Kai! W.A.E.C don open office on top your head wella. I laugh in 'french'.

By the way, I schooled your english teacher. Didn't he tell you? Now, I understand the reason for the disrespect.

T.F.U jare.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 2:14am On Oct 05, 2009

For those seriously following the story, (and not those who came to use here as a battleground) I'm putting finishing touches to the story which is about to be finished. Meanwhile, I'm still looking for a title wink wink (maybe I'll call it[b] "War of Words"[/b] since some people ended up blasting eachother more than actually focusing on the story tongue cheesy)?.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 5:06am On Oct 05, 2009
CHAPTER SIX

It wasn’t like Kessy to be moody but she just couldn’t help it. Her two best friends were going on about their outing at the beach and she couldn’t even dredge up some decent bit of interest.
Soon however Itoro and Tiara got down to teasing each other. “You should have seen Itoro and Lekan strolling hand in hand like love birds,” Tiara said to Kessy with a big grin. “Looks like someone’s besotted.”
“Look who’s talking,” Itoro replied. “I remember coming back to find you and Ash staring deep into each other’s eyes.”
“We were not!” Tiara squealed, and threw a pillow at her friend. Just then her phone rang, and when she picked it up, smiled happily. “It’s Max!”
Kessy felt her heart lift just knowing he was on the other end, and wished she could snatch the handset off Tiara and ask Max herself why he hadn’t come home the past three weeks.
“Yes, Max, I’m at home, how are you? We missed you. Oh, you had exams to prepare for?” Tiara was saying, and Kessy’s ears perked up when her friend asked, “So are you coming home this weekend? Mom will be making your favourite dish.”
Kessy held her breath, watching Tiara’s every expression. Her heart sank with the next words. “Oh no! Well, alright. I’ll explain to Mom. But we were really looking forward to seeing you soon. What? Oh yes, Kessy and Itoro are fine, they’re even with me now. Sure, I’ll greet them for you. Bye, Max!”
She flipped her phone closed and turned to her friends. “Max says hi, girls. So, have you heard that our exam results are definitely going to be out next month?”
Kessy really wasn’t in the mood to listen to any more of Tiara’s chatter, especially as she and Itoro seemed to be so chirpy, possibly over their new love life. So much so that neither of them seemed to notice how glum Kessy was lately. She suddenly made up an excuse and left Tiara’s house as soon as she could.
When she was gone, her two friends shared worried looks. “I hope she’s ok. I know she broke up with her boyfriend, but I didn’t think that would bother her,” Tiara said wonderingly.
Itoro frowned. “Or could she be worried about the upcoming SSCE results?”
While her friends speculated about her state of mind, Tiara took a bus home, went straight to her room and burst into tears.
With each passing day it seemed she was growing to love Max more. She thought about him all the time, the way he’d smiled at her through the rear view mirror of his car, that night of the party; the way he’d rushed to her rescue when he’d believed she was in danger. Maybe he only cared for her like a sister, but she’d been so sure she’d seen a spark of something more in his eyes when he’d looked at her.
But after that party it seemed like he was avoiding her – staying away deliberately just so they wouldn’t have to see again. It was a foolish notion, she knew. Before the party, Max only spent the odd weekend at home. So why was she wishing that, just for her, he’d have started to come around more often? She was practically spending most of her time at his house, just hoping he’d miraculously drop by. But he never did.
She heard her phone ring just then, and almost wanted to ignore the call, but something told her it could be important.
“Hello?” she said with a soft sniffle, rubbing at her teary eyes, sure it might be one of her friends.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2009
@Maedan dont mind any distractor jor and war of words aint appropriate for the book pls
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2009
Maedan, sorry jare. Jo ma binu si mi. I'm truly sorry for the part I played in derailing the thread.

@ Ogaga4Luv

We're both adults so lets squash the beef, ok? I hereby remove my gloves and extend my hand to you for a reconciliatory handshake across cyberspace. Lets forget all the things we said to each other in the heat of the moment and forge a new cyber-friendship & relationship based on mutual respect & love.
I leave u with these words - If pikin no forgive all the people wey em fight with, very soon em no get anybody to play with.
Waiting expectantly for your reply.
From the innermost depths of my heart
Yours sincerely,
semid4lyfe/semid.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2009

@dgreatrock
No, of course not cheesy. You know I was only joking about the "War of Words". It has a nice ring though wink.

@semid4lyfe
You did the honourable thing, so let's get back to the good stuff smiley!!
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
Posted this before but that overzealous spam guard must be at word again .

CHAPTER SIX

It wasn’t like Kessy to be moody but she just couldn’t help it. Her two best friends were going on about their outing at the beach and she couldn’t even dredge up some decent bit of interest.
Soon however Itoro and Tiara got down to teasing each other. “You should have seen Itoro and Lekan strolling hand in hand like love birds,” Tiara said to Kessy with a big grin. “Looks like someone’s besotted.”
“Look who’s talking,” Itoro replied. “I remember coming back to find you and Ash staring deep into each other’s eyes.”
“We were not!” Tiara squealed, and threw a pillow at her friend. Just then her phone rang, and when she picked it up, smiled happily. “It’s Max!”
Kessy felt her heart lift just knowing he was on the other end, and wished she could snatch the handset off Tiara and ask Max herself why he hadn’t come home the past three weeks.
“Yes, Max, I’m at home, how are you? We missed you. Oh, you had exams to prepare for?” Tiara was saying, and Kessy’s ears perked up when her friend asked, “So are you coming home this weekend? Mom will be making your favourite dish.”
Kessy held her breath, watching Tiara’s every expression. Her heart sank with the next words. “Oh no! Well, alright. I’ll explain to Mom. But we were really looking forward to seeing you soon. What? Oh yes, Kessy and Itoro are fine, they’re even with me now. Sure, I’ll greet them for you. Bye, Max!”
She flipped her phone closed and turned to her friends. “Max says hi, girls. So, have you heard that our exam results are definitely going to be out next month?”
Kessy really wasn’t in the mood to listen to any more of Tiara’s chatter, especially as she and Itoro seemed to be so chirpy, possibly over their new love life. So much so that neither of them seemed to notice how glum Kessy was lately. She suddenly made up an excuse and left Tiara’s house as soon as she could.
When she was gone, her two friends shared worried looks. “I hope she’s ok. I know she broke up with her boyfriend, but I didn’t think that would bother her,” Tiara said wonderingly.
While her friends speculated about her state of mind, Tiara took a bus home, went straight to her room and burst into tears.
With each passing day it seemed she was growing to love Max more. She thought about him all the time, the way he’d smiled at her through the rear view mirror of his car, that night of the party; the way he’d rushed to her rescue when he’d believed she was in danger. Maybe he only cared for her like a sister, but she’d been so sure she’d seen a spark of something more in his eyes when he’d looked at her.
But after that party it seemed like he was avoiding her – staying away deliberately just so they wouldn’t have to see again. It was a foolish notion, she knew. Before the party, Max only spent the odd weekend at home. So why was she wishing that, just for her, he’d have started to come around more often? She was practically spending most of her time at his house, just hoping he’d miraculously drop by. But he never did.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
Posted this before but that overzealous spam check must be at it again. Well, here goes----

CHAPTER SIX

Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
Okay Maedan, let's go
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
I really had fun writing this but I'll be glad when it's finished cheesy. Thanks to everyone who looked in, and followed the story. It's all winding down and I hope you all had fun reading as much as I had writing it. Cheers dears kiss.

Contd. -----
  She heard her phone ring just then, and almost wanted to ignore the call, but something told her it could be important.
 “Hello?” she said with a soft sniffle, rubbing at her teary eyes, sure it might be one of her friends.
 “Kessy? Hi. It’s Max.”
 “Max?” she breathed in shock. “But what. . .how did you – “
 “I just called Tiara again, and she mentioned that you left suddenly to go back home. She was worried you might be unwell. Are you alright?”
 It was just a thrill to hear his voice that she could barely think up a sensible reply. Max was on the phone! He’d actually rung her! She sat up from her soaked pillow, a happy smile breaking on her face.
 “I’m. . I’m fine. But. . .I never knew you had my number.”
 “I must have got it off Tiara one time,” he said. “Look, are you sure you’re okay? I wouldn’t like to think anything was bothering you.”
 Kessy felt tears pinch her eyes again at the kindness in his voice. She heard herself say accusingly, “But you never called, Max. Not once. And for weeks you didn’t come by the house and I thought maybe you hated me – “
 “Woah – baby, hold on,” he cut into her tearful outburst, “I had exams, okay? I still have one or two papers left. And I’ve wanted to call you for ages. Yet something kept holding me back. But I don’t hate you, Kessy. Far from it.”
 Kessy hadn’t heard much after “baby”, but the gentle tone of his voice was thrilling and soothing at the same time. She wished she could be with him right then, yearned to have even one glimpse of his face---
 “I know I’ve been acting weird lately,” he was saying in that gentle tone. “It’s been crazy, trying to concentrate on studies and then keep myself from thinking about you.”
 “Thinking about me?” Kessy repeated stupidly, her heart jumping.
 “Yes. I keep telling myself this is crazy, but. . . Look, I can’t tell you this over the phone. Would you---like to come out with me? We could grab a bite or something for an hour or two. I just want. . . I need to see you.”
 Kessy could hardly believe her ears. She actually thought she had to be dreaming. But she heard herself say quite calmly, “Oh, okay. That would be cool. I. . .I could be ready in fifteen minutes.”
 “Perfect,” he said. “I’ll come by and pick you up. And Kessy---I really missed you.”
  She was practically reeling with joyous amazement. “I missed you too, Max.”
  “See you soon,” he said finally, then hung up.
  Kessy lay staring at her mobile phone for a few moments as if she’d never seen one before. And then with a gleeful whoop, she jumped out of bed and hurried to get ready before Max arrived. A few minutes ago she’d felt like her whole world was crashing down – but everything was different now. Max cared for her – and somehow she knew things could only get better from there. . . .

Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
maedan:

I really had fun writing this but I'll be glad when it's finished cheesy. Thanks to everyone who looked in, and followed the story. It's all winding down and I hope you all had fun reading as much as I had writing it. Cheers dears kiss.

Contd. -----
 “Kessy? Hi. It’s Max.”
 “I just called Tiara again, and she mentioned that you left suddenly to go back home. She was worried you might be unwell. Are you alright?”
 It was just a thrill to hear his voice that she could barely think up a sensible reply. Max was on the phone! He’d actually rung her! She sat up from her soaked pillow, a happy smile breaking on her face.
 “I must have got it off Tiara one time,” he said. “Look, are you sure you’re okay? I wouldn’t like to think anything was bothering you.”
 Kessy felt tears pinch her eyes again at the kindness in his voice. She heard herself say accusingly, “But you never called, Max. Not once. And for weeks you didn’t come by the house and I thought maybe you hated me – “
 “Woah – baby, hold on,” he cut into her tearful outburst, “I had exams, okay? I still have one or two papers left. And I’ve wanted to call you for ages. Yet something kept holding me back. But I don’t hate you, Kessy. Far from it.”
 Kessy hadn’t heard much after “baby”, but the gentle tone of his voice was thrilling and soothing at the same time. She wished she could be with him right then, yearned to have even one glimpse of his face---
 “I know I’ve been acting weird lately,” he was saying in that gentle tone. “It’s been crazy, trying to concentrate on studies and then keep myself from thinking about you.”
 “Yes. I keep telling myself this is crazy, but. . . Look, I can’t tell you this over the phone. Would you---like to come out with me? We could grab a bite or something for an hour or two. I just want. . . I need to see you.”
 Kessy could hardly believe her ears. She actually thought she had to be dreaming. But she heard herself say quite calmly, “Oh, okay. That would be cool. I. . .I could be ready in fifteen minutes.”
 “Perfect,” he said. “I’ll come by and pick you up. And Kessy---I really missed you.”
  Kessy lay staring at her mobile phone for a few moments as if she’d never seen one before. And then with a gleeful whoop, she jumped out of bed and hurried to get ready before Max arrived. A few minutes ago she’d felt like her whole world was crashing down – but everything was different now. Max cared for her – and somehow she knew things could only get better from there. . . .

Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
[color=#006600]CHAPTER SIX

[/color]
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
@dgreatrock,
I've been trying to post the continuation, but it keeps disappearing. Maybe I'll try again later wink.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
Here we go-----

CHAPTER SIX

Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2009

I think it's high time the MODERATORS do something about this, what ever it is that keeps the posts from staying on the thread.
Hmmn I don dey tire for this NL tongue.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
i experienced that a couple of times where your posts disappears into thing air, including new topics! Take heart and keep on trying pls
Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
i xperienc dat also. Dat iz d reason y i dnt go 2 forum game section again.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
That's true guys, it's very annoying because I really want 2 round up d thread once& for all. Well i'll keep trying wink
Re: Untitled by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Well, i read this very post the very first moment you posted it but was so annoying ,I knew you definately get pissed off after reading my respond so i decided to log out the site. Semid4Lyfe i really want to let you know my inner feelings towards you,still yet. . .pretty cool i saw you already UPGRADE this very post again.,peherps you are still insulting me indirectly but all join. . . cool
[/size]
semid4lyfe:

@ Gaga4hate

Lol - You can't get me off your mind shey? 

Oya make the correction in this your sentence -  Get it glue into your head I stand by my words. Lest I forget, how many times did you write W.A.E.C? 7, 8, 9 times or perhaps you're still sitting for the exam. Kai! W.A.E.C don open office on top your head wella. I laugh in 'french'.

By the way, I schooled your english teacher. Didn't he tell you? Now, I understand the reason for the disrespect.

T.F.U jare.

semid4lyfe:

Maedan, sorry jare. Jo ma binu si mi. I'm truly sorry for the part I played in derailing the thread.

@ Ogaga4Luv

We're both adults so lets squash the beef, ok? I hereby remove my gloves and extend my hand to you for a reconciliatory handshake across cyberspace. Lets forget all the things we said to each other in the heat of the moment and forge a new cyber-friendship & relationship based on mutual respect & love.
I leave u with this words - If pikin no forgive all the people wey em fight with, very soon em no get anybody to play with.
Waiting expectantly for your reply.
From the innermost depths of my heart
Yours sincerely,
semid4lyfe/semid.

[size=13pt]Whatever. . . .I didn't believe you can make some sense instead of wasting time on senseless sharings "HandShake back",i give you the due for that. hence i withdraw the raw spell i have already casted on you , though if only you're lucky it shall be banish away . I have already place you in an Unknown  Danger because you make me angry for no reason. so i seek to put an end to your existance in this small world. right way. . .i shall be working on a banishing Spell to take away the deadly Concortion i place on you  which suppose to take part this December. . . You see i wasn't really joking in whatsover i say here with you . . .I know im bad and i hide not my identity so i can display by darkside any moment,please semid4Lyfe im beging you now to be careful on how you share with people online  after i finish the banishing from you. . .be careful and try to learn how to make peace and understand all people.  I want to use this moment to strongly Convince you things are happening. . ., there are mighty powers for real , do not feel its just a plain myth.  Im beging you simply because i knew what it takes and see you dont know, Spell casting is real . do not feel if assuming the actual date fisted for the spell casted ,unknowingly to you ,its just Ordinary sickness,killing you slowly. and feels when you shout "God. . .Save me" or "JESUS CHRIST"they shall save you. . .no no,nothing like that and then you find out its too late to apologise and reconcile. But now you have eyes you can read. . .keep my words or Let them be. i responded and accept the call to reconciliation and peace between us and this the reason i make sure the spell casted must be banish away but will take some time.
[/size]
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2009
Posted this before but that overzealous spam check must be at it again. Well, here goes----

CHAPTER SIX

Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 1:35am On Oct 06, 2009
I really had fun writing this but I'll be glad when it's finished . Thanks to everyone who looked in, and followed the story. It's all winding down and I hope you all had fun reading as much as I had writing it. Cheers dears .

Contd. -----
“Kessy? Hi. It’s Max.”
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2009
@ Ogaga4Luv

Ok, thanks. No hard feelings, man.
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2009
semid4lyfe:

@ Ogaga4Luv

Ok, thanks. No hard feelings, man.

semi,u dey fear ? cheesy
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2009
Ill2------- angry (wagging my finger warningly cheesy)
Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2009
maedan:

Ill2------- angry (wagging my finger warningly cheesy)
[color=#990000]
heheheheeehehehe[/color]
Re: Untitled by semid4lyfe(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ Illusion2

Fear ke? Hell no! Sometimes, one has to do the sensible & reasonable thing even at the risk of been thought a coward.

I think we provided enough entertainment for y'all while it lasted but happily it has come to an end.

Now, can we get down to the serious business of suggesting a title for Maedan's book?

1 Like

Re: Untitled by adebayo201: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
, as the adage goes (maja masa ni ko je ka mole)
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
O no! Not Again!
Ogaga
Semi
Illi2
Now back off or ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God / The Girl Next Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.