Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (62030 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Damianking(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:
I was just helping them deliver the letters to each other. I was the class smallie. No one wanna toast a small rat. grin
Now that smallie is grown up. I need her now. Accept my pm.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Anabel(f): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Damianking:
Now that smallie is grown up. I need her now. Accept my pm.

Need her to take do wetin na Bros?
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Damianking(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
To hook up and probably know if you still that smallie or now a biggie. Just do it my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Boys avoided me like plague bcs i was every teachers baby then most esp d strict ones as i was a very good student then bt a boy dared nd he had himself to blame.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by prof800(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Deztro:

in front of the class prof u try o. If she come say no nko watin u for do,??
Hehehe grin He sure for me die. grin Actually I just had to take a leap of faith. smiley
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by tayo200(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
who has time for this then?
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Jadekitana(f): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy
baddyoosha:
Good memories I remember when I was writing to jadekitana in our class back then airforce1 was there too
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2016
callmetomi:
The day I was caught was the last time I tried something like this. Was beaten by mr fatoki. I'll never forget. Lol

How can i help u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.