Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend (11899 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by lazeal: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2009
PLEASE GIVE YOUR CANDID ADVISE

I have a girlfriend whom I have dated for two years without sex but i was planning that by december, we will do it.

But just 5days AGO she told me that she has been deflowered by another guy in port harcourt uniport. and this is the guy she had been dating because finance. i told her to stop but she told me knew what she was doing.

She said she is sorry and that she regreted her actions. she said that her friend over there persuaded her to do it. she still claim to love me but i dont understand what kind of love to call this now. i have spent money on this girl yet this how she decided to pay me back.

she will be coming to benin soon to see me. I know one thing for sure is that i am going to beat her for the first time. but is this the right approach?

Should i forgive her and continue with this relationship. she has agreed to change her number because of this guy.

I dont know what to do? please help me here.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by C2H5OH(f): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2009
S.O.L DUDE - Horrible

Tell the tramp to carry her love elsewhere.
Her friends will soon persuade her to sleep with 10 more men.

Don't beat the woman, she's not your goat. Don't bother wasting any more effort on her.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2009
"Plan" to have sex?

You men can be so boring, sorry.

Anywhos. . . .sorry eh.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by lazeal: 3:18am On Sep 06, 2009
Shouldnt i atleast bang her before letting go? my money they pain me for body.

i feel like a fool that is one thing that i hate.

i am some one who doesnt talk much.i dont get angry easily but when i do, there is know going back.

She said i should bang her and that is why she is coming to benin city. am totally confused.

I think i should ask her a few more question about it. i want to know where i had been all this while. i mean was i wasting my time and money?

She really disappointed me
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by topup: 3:20am On Sep 06, 2009
No where in your post did you mention loving her, and if you don't love her, you should let her go, not only did she cheat, but you don't even love her, you were planning to deflower her but you weren't planning on marrying her.

YOU SHOULD NOT BEAT HER because:

- She is a human being,
- She is not your dog, animal or child, to discipline, she is an adult who can make her own decisions,
- She will never trust you again if you beat her,
- The relationship will start to crumble,
- I have never heard of a relationship becoming stronger and bringing the two people closer because the guy beat the girlfriend, so you are bound to lose her, whether physically or emotionally or both,
- It is disrespectful and shameful for a man to lay his hands on a woman,
- Two wrongs don't make a right,
- Once you beat her, you will never be able to move on from that, it makes it a bigger event,
- You don't love her, so you wouldn't even be beating her out of love you'd be beating her probably because your pride is suffering,
- You want a refund, not her love, you thought you could buy a woman's affection and loyalty, and hopefully you have learnt your lesson, this refers to Ujujoan's topic about men wooing women with gifts, if all men became bitter because of the 'gifts' they were giving I would make sure I avoid receiving gifts from someone I'm not fully committed to i.e. fiance then, or am I to expect a beat down if I don't love him in return??

This shows that something obviously wasn't right in the relationship, and it's better to find this out now than later. Until you suggested about beating her, I was really ready to give you some open advice, but for you to even consider this is pretty disgusting. It's 2009 people!!
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by C2H5OH(f): 3:24am On Sep 06, 2009
LMAO Tope your posts crack me up sometimes sef, I don't know why.

She will never trust him again - Can he ever completely trust her again after her foul play on him?
Ship will start to crumble - Ship crumbled the very moment that other blackman inserted his memory stick into her usb port
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by nguage(m): 3:30am On Sep 06, 2009
lazeal:

. I know one thing for sure is that i am going to beat her for the first time. but is this the right approach?

Should i forgive her and continue with this relationship. she has agreed to change her number because of this guy.

<sarcasm>Why? You should have tried slapping her regularly prior to this incident, she wouldn't cheat on you in the first place if you did that.<sarcasm/>
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by africhika(f): 3:30am On Sep 06, 2009
 Quote by FL Gators:  
« #2 on: Today at 01:49:36 AM »

"Plan" to have sex?
You men can be so boring, sorry.
Anywhos. .  . .sorry eh.

grin grin grin grin grin  my, my, my.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by C2H5OH(f): 3:31am On Sep 06, 2009
She ceases being my girlfriend from that very moment onward.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by topup: 3:33am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

LMAO Tope your posts crack me up sometimes sef, I don't know why.

She will never trust him again - Can he ever completely trust her again after her foul play on him?
Ship will start to crumble - Ship crumbled the very moment that other blackman inserted his memory stick into her usb port

Fair point.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by C2H5OH(f): 3:36am On Sep 06, 2009
top, remember when I asked for your hand in marriage because I was seriously jocking you, but you refused to even look my way
I knew instantly at that point that you do not like me at all.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by topup: 4:14am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

top, remember when I asked for your hand in marriage because I was seriously jocking you, but you refused to even look my way 
I knew instantly at that point that you do not like me at all.
I don't remember, we're on the romance board there are hearts floating around everywhere, who knows maybe there was somebody reading who wanted to marry you, yes YOU!! You could have jeopardised your chances!! tongue

Karma for who??
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by TOYOSI20(f): 4:29am On Sep 06, 2009
lazeal:

PLEASE GIVE YOUR CANDID ADVISE

[b]I have a girlfriend whom I have dated for two years without sex but i was planning that by december, we will do it.[/b]But just 5days AGO she told me that she has been deflowered by another guy in port harcourt uniport. and this is the guy she had been dating because finance. i told her to stop but she told me knew what she was doing.

She said she is sorry and that she regreted her actions. she said that her friend over there persuaded her to do it. she still claim to love me but i dont understand what kind of love to call this now. i have spent money on this girl yet this how she decided to pay me back.

she will be coming to benin soon to see me. I know one thing for sure is that i am going to beat her for the first time. but is this the right approach?

this gat me cracking the hell up, . . .when u have to shoot , . . .shoot, dont talk!!~i mean basically~
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by C2H5OH(f): 4:30am On Sep 06, 2009
topup:

I don't remember, we're on the romance board there are hearts floating around everywhere, who knows maybe there was somebody reading who wanted to marry you, yes YOU!! You could have jeopardised your chances!! tongue
Speak for yourself, you are the subject in question. Hearts floating around but yours is not one of them because you have a hard heart or you are afraid to be loved?
Who says I care if those other chances are in limbo or in jeopardy?  I've got my eye on the prize and would like to have the prize in my hand.

Karma?? As in Karma for me or for you??
For you for treating me like a thug  undecided

Oh yes, I remember many many disses from you though.
I don't remember ever dissing you.  I think you are mistaking my constructive criticisms for insults.
You need to become more open-minded.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by TheSeeker(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2009
I can't truly say if I'm sorry for you but in the first place I can't lay my blames on the girl. You plainly showed her you were gullible and she took an advantage of that, so why can't you live with the consequences? How, in God's name, did you find out your girlfriend was dating another guy for financial reasons and you kept mum about it because she said she knew what she was doing? Who does that these days? Only gullible people. Sorry that may have been harsh but truth, they say, hurts.

I'll analyze the first part where she told she was dating for financial reasons:

1. She didn't respect you.
2. She's took you for a fool
3. She used you (because you spent money on her too)
4. She's materialistic
5. She's lazy
6. She's not content with what she has (because you give her money too)
7. She's a liar
8. She's a gold digger.

You never had the inkling that she'd sleep with the guy that gives her money? She says she loves you, yes, because she's finally been able to find out you can put up with her bullshit. And sorry to say, but my friend, she doesn't love you -- she just thinks you're so accessible for her to do whatever she wants and the sad truth is that she's right. If I were in your shoes, the first day she told me she knew what she was doing, she's so out of my life.

About her, her friends didn't persuade her to do anything, well, if they did, I'm sure they'll have told her to leave you as well and stay with the other guy. If you have a doubt about that, why didn't they persuade her to have sex with you? Do you supposedly think the other guy knows you exist? HE sure doesn't know because this ludicrous girl of yours will tell him he's the only one because he has more advantages to tap from than you.

You want to beat her? Let me guess: You beat her, she cries but she keeps begging you to forgive and finally you're convinced she loves you for real because you'll be thinking, "If she doesn't love me, she'd have just walked away," -- indeed funny. See, you don't hit a woman for so many reasons but the ones I hate the most is it makes you looks immature and disrespectful, I mean what manner of man beats a woman if not a mentally sick man.

She agreed to change her number because of the guy? I can't stop laughing. And where did she get the idea from that she couldn't get it earlier when you complained about it? Did she get that from her friends too? Did her friends put off her clothes, laid her on the bed, opened her legs and made her moan in pleasure, when she claimed they persuaded her? Has she got all she wanted, financially and materialistically, from the guy that she wants to change her number and stop communication with him? Wake up from your dream! She'll still play dumb that she doesn't know where he got the new number from and still be sleeping with him. Walk away! Forgive her and walk away! It's as easy as that.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by eyonigger(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2009
Guy had it been you stated that you loved this girl in ur post, and it happened that she did not tell u about dating a guy because of financial reason, then I would sure feel sorry for you, and at the same time be more cautious for future reference.

Its quite dissapointing if you love a girl and respect her decision to keep herself until the right time, and the girl opens up for another guy, mehn I fit commit suicide.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by zmurda(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2009
hahahahaha

i laff in fckin spanish and togolese. whaaat? I think you were taken in from the first day. THE GAL WAS NEVER A VIRGIN, she had been disvirgined at birth walai talai.

My advise is do your own. No allow your money burn. If not you will be an everlasting maga to her.

Why beat her? I think that's the hall mark of a man who has a problem with his pysche and with no self confidence!!
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

1. She didn't respect you.
2. She's took you for a fool
3. She used you (because you spent money on her too)
4. She's materialistic
5. She's lazy
6. She's not content with what she has (because you give her money too)
7. She's a liar
8. She's a gold digger.

You are right,

This is so painful!! damn!!!!!

z-murda:

hahahahaha

[size=13pt]THE GAL WAS NEVER A VIRGIN, she had been disvirgined at birth walai talai.
[/size]
My advise is do your own. No allow your money burn. If not you will be an everlasting maga to her.

Yo! Virgin ke? Iro nla, grin
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by THEAMAKA(f): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2009
did you just say beat her for the first time?
OMG, wow.

dont do it oh because that just shows you are no longer in love with her.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by chidyke77(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2009
@seeker, i totally agree wt u,u just said it all.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by boy1(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2009
Guy take ur own share and allow others 2 chop.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by no1madman(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2009
boy1:

Guy take your own share and allow others 2 chop.
na so jare!that's d way it is.
D poor guy is inexperienced.i hope by now u know how women are: always enter there on time.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by 190: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2009
typical benin girl thats what they do

was her name maria or osaze in anyway!
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by mystikal(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2009
are u willing to bet on your life that she was a virgin?
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by Donvilo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
@The Seeker. 99% to agreement of ur post. U hav almost said it all.
@Poster. Forgive her and carry on with ur life instead. Beating her is pointly useless. sad
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by lazeal: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2009
Guys your words have been very inspiring, either good or bad.

Actually, i love her. but i still need to talk to her. i actually wanted the relationship to end in marriage.

She is not a benin girl oh. i dont like benin girls though my late mum is a benin woman. but that is just what i am. i dont like benin girls.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by lazeal: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2009
i should have actaully banged her when i had the opportunity.
when some one made a pos on this forum asking if virging girls are still appreciated, because of my trust in her, i boldly replied to that post saying that of cours they and that my girlfriend of over 2 years was a virgin. but some one on this forum i cant really remember who it was called me a fool and that some else will do what i dont want to do. and that is what has happened to me.

MY PROPHET WHERE EVER YOU ARE, I DUFF MY HAT 4U.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by omega25red(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2009
you obviously weren't going to marry her in december so i ask what made you wait so long

dude girls now adays, if you snooze you loose there is always some guy out there who can convince your girl of one thing or the other and the women are already willing you dont even have to do much convincing. You shouls have beat the shit outta of that Puss while you had the chance.

Oh well things like that happen from both men and women you just have to weigh the situation and decide for your self. Do you want a woman who is screwing for money or do you want a woman who got weak one time and is sorry its up to you
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by r231(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
lazeal:

i should have actaully banged her when i had the opportunity.
when some one made a pos on this forum asking if virging girls are still appreciated, because of my trust in her, i boldly replied to that post saying that of cours they and that my girlfriend of over 2 years was a virgin. but some one on this forum i cant really remember who it was called me a fool and that some else will do what i dont want to do. and that is what has happened to me.

MY PROPHET WHERE EVER YOU ARE, I DUFF MY HAT 4U.

mmmmmmm
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
hi
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by No2Atheism(m): 3:58am On Sep 07, 2009
TOYOSI20:

this gat me cracking the hell up, . . .when u have to shoot , . . .shoot, dont talk!!~i mean basically~

You are stealing Dirty Harry's line grin grin grin don't let Clint Eastwood catch u . . .
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by No2Atheism(m): 4:12am On Sep 07, 2009
freshguy:

lazeal, YOU mess UP, U REALLY DOWNGRADE BENIN GUYS,IMAGINE U DEY WITH GIRL FOR GOOD 2 YEARS NOTHING HAPPEN?WELL,SEE SHE DON mess UP,WELL,IT GOOD TO FORGIVE HER,BUT LET HER GO,

DON'T EVER HAVE SEX WITH HER,
FORGET ALL U HAVE DONE FOR HER,
LET HER GO HER WELL, COZ IF SHE GO WITHOUT U HAVING SEX WITH HER, THEN HER MIND WILL ALWAYS JUDGE HER,
U BE MY BROTHER NA WHY I DEY TELL U,IF U WANT MAKE your MIND DEY AT PEACE,JUST LEAVE HER MAKE SHE WAKA.
NO mess HER OOO.
FIND ANOTHER GIRL SPEND your TIME WITH,
U WILL GET OVER IT.LOOK FOR AKON LATEST TRACKS AND PLAY TO WHILE AWAY TIME AND THE PAIN,
WETIN THIS GIRL DO U DEY PAIN ME, YOU FIT REACH ME ON dt08026@yahoo.com SO THAT WE GO TALK, I DEY ONLINE ON YAHOO MESSENGER,
WETIN THIS GIRL DO U, LEAVE AM FOR GOD OK MY BRODA, E DEY HAPPEN TO EVERYBODY JUST FORGIVE HER AND TELL HER TO STAY OUT OFF your LIFE OK,
I BE DELTA GUY BUT I BASE FOR LAGOS,

LET HER GO HER WELL, COZ IF SHE GO WITHOUT U HAVING SEX WITH HER, THEN HER MIND WILL ALWAYS JUDGE HER,

1. Very valid point . . . from experience, what you don't do in retaliation to a women is sometimes more potent than wen u actually try to do something.

2. What if she now has HIV AIDS as a result of being banged in Port-Harcourt, are you now going to stupidly get yourself infected by sleeping with her.

3. Please use your head, she is not wife material (you trusted her she betrayed you).

4. Never ever lay hands on a woman under any circumstance.

5. Let her go in peace, he conscience would eventually crucify her . . . you do not have to do anything to get ur revenge.

6. I blame you also for knowingly allow her to befriend someone else (that is almost like pimping her out) who you sowed is what you are reaping. A sensible woman and wife material would never allow you to love-vendor her out.

7. Move on with your life . . . trying to revenge is childish and immature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language ! / My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS / How Many Round Is Your Highest So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.