Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nemesis - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nemesis (9867 Views)

The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. / The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nemesis by bibijay123(f): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tgirl085:
cry cry. cry. Pls comment. Don't just read and walk away. Say something now. Tell me if I am trying or not

You are but too short updates especially d last one kiss Weldone babe.

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
bibijay123:
Enjoying myself with each updates. Will meet up with u guys soon....good job T baby kiss
thanks for branching here ma
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
bibijay123:

You are but too short updates especially d last one kiss Weldone babe.
kk ma. I'll make subsequent updates longer
Re: Nemesis by bummybummy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
u ar rilli gud @ wat u ar writin but ur update ar too shrt for my likn
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dedicated to bummybummy
(Ten months later)
Chapter seven
Ore
I just finish my last paper few minutes ago. I'll be free for a while and even rest well. I put in all my strenght into preparing for my SSCE. Reading for about six hours daily mostly in the midnight from 9p.m to 3p.m. Treating past questions on each subject. All Thanks to God for he made me start and end the exam hale and healthy. Some student fall sick few days to the exam . Some missed thier core subjects exam. Some fainted in the exam hall as a result of too much night reading. Some people's result are canceled because of examination malpractices. I'm thankful to God that none of these be my lot and I'm also trusting him for an outstanding and record breaking result. I know I'll miss many things about my school when I graduate. I'll miss my classmates,teachers and junior.I'll even miss being the senior girl,giving out command and so on. Most importantly I'll miss my only stable friend Seun. We've come along way together. We've fought, laughed and cried together. I can't remember all the countless times he protected me from bullies and wicked seniors when we are in SSS1 &2. Many people had tried to separate us but just don't succeed everytime they tried. I can vividly remember the last time they tried. It remain about a month for our SSCE exam to commence. We are both in the library reading when the principal called both of us. On getting to his office she gave us a letter each and told us to read the content. After reading the letter I discovered it is a love letter allegedly written by Seun to me his girlfriend. I knew there is a mistake somewhere but how can another person write his handwriten so well. The principal blasted both of us saying he is dissapointed in us and that is that what we should engage in when our exam is fast approaching. Our Vice Principal latter called me and told me her story how she was used and dump by her secondary school sweetheart. Rounding up her story she told me a man can tell you something and mean the opposite. They are not to be trusted. Seun and I didn't talk to each other for about two weeks later. I avoided him through out that period because all have heard has made me lose trust in the male folk. Then he walk up to me one day in the library and said 'Ore do you want them to win? You know they did all that to separate us. I agree I'm the one who wrote those anonymous letters to you. But the one the principal gave you I don't know about it. You know you have to trust me. I promise I won't disturb you about relationship or dating again'. That is how we settle the fight then. How friendship have been waxing stronger since then. 'What! do you have been here for about five minute and you don't know. What are you thinking about?. Abeg take am easy o' Seun exclaimed. Jamb question I said running off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fijumokesayo nimat158 Ashatoda Temmi001 remiseyi bummybummy missmossy henrykings teamplayey Josiah1150 horlorlardaey bibijay123 skarlett oyinprince update yaff come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nemesis by Missmossy(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Teenage emotions grin interesting keep it coming Tgirl085. More wisdom to you dear.
Re: Nemesis by remiseyi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Missmossy post=51116521]Teenage emotions grin interesting keep it coming Tgirl085. More wisdom to you dear. [/quote

grin[quote author=Missmossy post=51116521]Teenage emotions grin interesting keep it coming Tgirl085. More wisdom to you dear. [/quote
Re: Nemesis by ashatoda: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
the story is getting more interesting. I am loving the path its taking but want more updates
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
(three weeks later)
Seun
For about two weeks now,all I do is eat,sleep and watch tv if there is light. The routine is now getting boring to me. I've written both my UTME and WASSCE. Still expecting my o-level result though . But I wrote UTME during march so the result has been out since. I scored 280 over 400. Ore's total score is 280 too but our score in each subject varies. We both wrote our exam in the same venue but different date. I'm actually in school today because of a meeting of SSS3 students so as to plan for our VS. The meeting is schedule for 10:00am but this already 11:30 and everyone is not around yet. I don't know why we like using african time in this country. Even Ore is not arround yet. By 12pm I'll start the meeting whether they showed up or not. It's 12 already and she's not here still. Maybe something came up. I pray she is safe and sound wherever she is. 'The meeting is about to start now so let us all move to the hall' I said. Wow! shocked Ore came into the now and she's looking dazzling. She's wearing a cream coloured armless gown that stop just on the knee. It seems she just relaxed and hair so she packed it in a doughnut style. She's is wearing a flat black sandal. This is the first time I'll see her without school uniform. She look really good in mofti. It's time to start the meeting. Somebody please pray for us. As we all know we are here to discuss about our VS. We are mainly here to talk about what to wear and what to buy for the school to leave our mark here. Bring on your opinion and suggestion now. For the past two hours, people have been stating there opinion and after reasonable arguement we agreed that ladies should wear pink gown unlike the previous set while guys are to wear suit with blue inner. We also talk about our get-to-gether. It's time to go home now. 'You look really beautiful today' I said breaking the silence. 'thank you' she replied shyly. 'So are you coming to the get together party' I asked her. 'honestly I don't know if I'll come' she replied. Why? 'the venue is not in the school. You guys want to rent a party hall and anything can happen there. I don't think it's safe' she said. 'There will be no problem I assure you. I'll be your bodyguard that day' I said smiling. 'I'll think about it she said. You didn't branch where you used to branch' she asked suprised. 'Yes I want to get something down there' I said. Okay but I'll branch here my house is the last on the street. bye' she said. 'Good bye catch ya latter' I replied.
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ore
There is even no more strenght to cry again. I've been crying and for about 12 hours now. I'm not even able to have a meaningful sleep. And I need to calm down before grandma comes back from travel. Yesterday was our get-together. I dress looking very beautiful not knowing it's for my own doom. I wore a tight fitting cloth so everything is on display. The party starts by 12pm and everything is going on smoothly till about five in the evening when Seun came to my side and shared the wine he was drinking with me. I never knew it was alcoholic. I loose the control over my sense and can't really ascertain what is happening around me. When I regained my sense it was too late. I actually felt a sharp pain between my legs and I can also feel someone on me. I pushed the person off me and adjusted my gown but I noticed blood stain on it. I can see my pulse lying few meters away from me. I picked it up and ran out of the place. He didn't even bother to come after me. Seun drugged me and raped me. I won't forgive him. Never. And I won't give any guy the chance to hurt me again. He has only succeeded in adding his name to my revenge list. First it is Mr Ike chucks, now it's Seun Faje. They will all regret ever hurting me.
End of chapter Seven.
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fijumokesayo nimat158 Ashatoda Temmi001 remiseyi bummybummy missmossy henrykings teamplayey Josiah1150 horlorlardaey bibijay123 skarlett oyinprince update is ready
Re: Nemesis by teamplayey: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Haba!
Seun? How did that happen??
# two sides to every story
. . .Wow@ T-girl. Nice twist to the story
Re: Nemesis by Horlorlardaey: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tgirl085:
Fijumokesayo
nimat158
Ashatoda
Temmi001
remiseyi
bummybummy
missmossy
henrykings
teamplayey
Josiah1150
horlorlardaey
bibijay123
skarlett
oyinprince
update is ready

lemme comman go and chop this update before it cold
Re: Nemesis by ashatoda: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
seun rape ore. If this true i dont know what to call seun. I will just wait as the story unfolds
Re: Nemesis by bummybummy(f): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

lemme comman go and chop this update before it cold
am sorry for comn late
Re: Nemesis by bummybummy(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=Tgirl085 post=51111112]Dedicated to bummybummy; plzzz wat kind of new dance dey out nw, so i can tak d step; am so happy for seen my name; tnx so much may God increase ur knowlegde
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Chapter Eight
(dedicated to teamplayey)
Seun
When will my life be free of trouble? When will I be free of all this problems? When it seems we are putting dad's betrayer behind and we've moved on with our lives that is when the devil raised it hugly head again. I've cried and cried but there is no more strength to carry on. It all started on saturday. I woke up feeling terrible as a result of excess alcohol I took at our get together party. I don't even know how I got home and I slept off in my vomit. Everything was in a mess when I woke up. I clean up the house and later eat something. I lied down to rest expecting mom's arrival anytime. About 11:30am I received visitors from mummy's school. After beating about the bush for sometimes they break the bad news to me. My mom was involved in a fatal road accident when she is coming back from Lagos where she went to to get vital information about the business she's about to start. The bus she was in had a head on collision with a truck. I fainted immediately. They revive me after about 3o minutes and told she has been admitted in LUTH at Lagos. They want to go and pay her a visit and they are going with the school bus so I followed them. I wept throughout the four hours journey. They don't have any info about my baby sister yet and my mom took her along. When I saw my mom on the sick bed I fainted again.
Re: Nemesis by abefe99: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
more plsss
Re: Nemesis by teamplayey: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ha!
@ T-girl. Another twist ...
Thanks for the dedication. God bless you real good
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
(continuation)
Seun
There were various wounds all over her body,her face,arm and legs. Her left arm is swollen. Her jaw was disjointed and she looked lifeless. The doctors only gave her first aid treatment. They claimed I need to pay before they can commence any major treatment on her. I was also taken to the children ward where my sister was admitted. She is okay now but she needs maximum rest the doctor on duty in her ward told me. My mom's college gave me an envelope and also drop some beverages. After about two hours that we arrived they bade me goodbye and head back to Ife. After they have left I checked the envelope and discover it is my mum's salary for this month. That is when it dawn on me that she had probably lose her job and that I must find a way to cater for three of us now that she is down. I paid the bill I'm required to pay and the doctors commence her treatment but it is a bit too late now. She has slipped into coma. She losed too much blood and her left arm is broken. Right now her jaw had been bandaged together. She is receiving drip and her broken arm will be cemented tommorow. My prayer is that she gets out of coma soon that will go long way to reduce the bill of her treatment. Sike has woken up this morning and has been bombarding me with questions. I wish there is someone that she can stay with for the main time but I didn't known anybody here. Thought of taking her to my mum's friend in Ife came but I don't even have the T-fare to go. I've spent all the money I have right now and I don't know where our next meal will come from.
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
(continuation)
Seun
There were various wounds all over her body,her face,arm and legs. Her left arm is swollen. Her jaw was disjointed and she looked lifeless. The doctors only gave her first aid treatment. They claimed I need to pay before they can commence any major treatment on her. I was also taken to the children ward where my sister was admitted. She is okay now but she needs maximum rest the doctor on duty in her ward told me. My mom's college gave me an envelope and also drop some beverages. After about two hours that we arrived they bade me goodbye and head back to Ife. After they have left I checked the envelope and discover it is my mum's salary for this month. That is when it dawn on me that she had probably lose her job and that I must find a way to cater for three of us now that she is down. I paid the bill I'm required to pay and the doctors commence her treatment but it is a bit too late now. She has slipped into coma. She losed too much blood and her left arm is broken. Right now her jaw had been bandaged together. She is receiving drip and her broken arm will be cemented tommorow. My prayer is that she gets out of coma soon. I need her alive she surely must not die like that. Treating her in coma also require huge amount of money. . Sike has woken up this morning and has been bombarding me with questions. I wish there is someone that she can stay with for the main time but I didn't known anybody here. Thought of taking her to my mum's friend in Ife came but I don't even have the T-fare to go. I've spent all the money I have right now and I don't know where our next meal will come from.
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seun
Is this how mum will end it all? Despite all my struggles and prayers for the past three months death still snatch her away from me. This morning when I woke up, I prayed to God to bring my mum out of coma and heal her totally not knowing he won't answer the prayer. I set out to start my work but I have to check on mummy first. As I got to her side, I noticed she was shaking serious and I'm terrified. I ran out to call the doctors and they were running helter skelter to save her life. About thirty minute later one of the doctors faced me and said 'youngman we tried our best but we lost her'
Noooooooooooo I shouted later pass out. Talking about the last three months lot of things has happen. Two weeks after the incident mummy's friend in Ife paid us a visit and she stay with us for about one week after which her husband start to complain and told her she should choose between my mum and him. Though she tried to hide, I knew. She gave me some money and left. Mrs Afolabi the doctor that treated Sike then was very nice to me. She offered to help me take care of Sike till when mum is okay. She had even enrol her in school. I can't thank her enough for all her king gesture. She help me get my name shortlisted among the new cleaners employed in the hospital. Atleast I got the money to buy an extra top and trouser from the wages I was given. Now that she is dead, I don't even know where to start from again. It was the hope that she can still make it out alive that drove me on before. But now, I've lost the zeal to keep fighting. 'Seun stop crying everything will be okay' Mrs Afolabi said shaking me gently. She offered me an handkerchief to clean my tears. 'Follow me' she said. What! Is this not mom but she is dead. I turned to Mr Afolabi for an explanation. 'she miraclously escaped death' she said. I am so happy right now,so God answered my prayers after all. I hugged mum fiercly. I can see she's trying to call my name but no sound is coming out. What happen to your voice I asked. There is a little problem that we don't notice early enough. She may not be able to talk again the doctor said.
End of chapter Seven
Re: Nemesis by abefe99: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
interesting more update
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
abefe99:
interesting more update
welcome...thanks
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2016
angry cry angry cry angry cry angry cry angry cry angry cry angry cry
Re: Nemesis by abefe99: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
pls more update
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chapter Nine
(dedicated to Ashatoda)
Ore
It's two month now that I've passed out of secondary school. Things has been going on well. I do stay at home most time now. I do little or no hawking people already know us for what we sell so they do come here to get it. Waec result was released about a month ago. Mine was an excellent result. I cleared all my papers with good grade I had three A's four B's and one C. When I went to check my result I was celebrated and fellow students rejoiced with me. The principal almost spoil my day by bring up that devil, asking if I know his whereabout. His friends said they haven't seen him for a while and that his house is under lock. All that is non of my own problem. I know karma will come for him soon wherever he is. And he'll regret ever touching me. Hmmmm but shey karma will not come for me too now(shrug). When I missed my period in july, I though it was as a result of stress or hormonal imbalance. I began to get concerned when I didn't see it through out August too. I make friends with some big girls in the neighbourhood and they confirm that I'm pregnant. Later on signs of pregnancy like morning sickness, vomiting and drowsiness start to surface. That's when I known there is fire on the mountain. I think about it and decide not to keep the pregnancy. I've obtain OAU registration form. I can't let one pregnancy to delay me. Also the useless guy is nowhere to be found. No one has heard from him for about two months now. Aborting the pregnancy will save me some headache e.g questions like who impregnated you and so on. I don't wish to do this but I don't have any other favourable option. I've already gotten a pill that can do it. I was told to use it preferably when I'm about to sleep,then the deed is done when I woke up. Grandma hasn't suspect anything since and am happy for that. She is not around this night so I'll just use it now.

*****(midnight)******
Aaaah my stomach . Ye ye my stomach. I've want to die o. They didn't say it will be this painful.
Help help help someone please help me. I don't want to die like this. God please save me from this one.

***the next morning**
Huh? Where am I. Yeh am in soup. Grandma is aware. She will be so dissappointed in me. I'm in deep shit right. I touched my stomach thinking whether I've really aborted the unwanted pregnancy. So you have woken up. 'You don't succeed in aborting the pregnancy. You have a lot of explanations to make. I trusted you but see yourself now. You didn't only failed yourself,you failed me and your late parents also' grandma said.
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Interesting story but you have to watch your use of punctuations especially quotation marks and then try to work on the paragraphing
Re: Nemesis by bummybummy(f): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
nxt update plzzz
Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
skarlett:
Interesting story but you have to watch your use of punctuations especially quotation marks and then try to work on the paragraphing
Ok....thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Nemesis by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fijumokesayo:
This is really nice, God Bless our writer...
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEPARATED By Tope Omotosho / Why Are Books On Igbo Culture, Identity, History Etc Expensive. / Etisalat Flash Fiction Award 2016 For Unpublished African Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.