Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (42734 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by canalily(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Then i go to any girl for week naa
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by AndreSalvatore: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lwkm... But she just told me she's single.

Or could she be lying embarassed
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by AmuEwu: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Start behaving like that guy in house of cards
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by heryurh(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by emmyx2010: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pray no more can I get to meet you.....
Am very serious flash me now 07030356414
damify:
Hmmmm,sorry not every girl is taking,but pray for a divine connection that would link yours to you,just like I am praying for mine right now.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by unapapadeycraze: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
SWITANN:
not every girl is taken guy,you will soon find urs ok . just chill

Are you taken?
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by NaijaCuzin: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
women many pass men na
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by freecocoa(f): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
No be small thing.grin

This life is just really one kain.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by mizshawny(f): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
How can I date you when I don't even know how you look like?
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by akintho(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.

single ladies plenty for nairaland, find and hook up with them...lobatan

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Puresolutions: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just like Basket mouth said even primary six girls dey get heart break it can be prety frustrating where ever you turn it seems all the ladies are taken or they seem to say so.Anyway guys look out once a lady says she needs her phone cos her old phone is bad and it's being a while watch it she no get boyfriend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
If every girl is in relationship, every guy is also in a relationship. Including u. The issue here is that everyone wants to upgrade to a better & stronger relationship based on d level or class d believe d belong.

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by cornel994(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.
*give her d attention of her life* notin gals love dan makin dem feel xtra special

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Free Advert!!!!!

I'm single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
If every girl is in relationship, every guy is also in a relationship. Including u. The issue here is that everyone wants to upgrade to a better & stronger relationship based on d level or class d believe d belong.
Most important thing is know what u want in a relationship, define it and go for it.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by tylesh(f): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
That's not true. There are more than a million single ladies out there.Shine your eyes well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Puresolutions:
Just like Basket mouth said even primary six girls dey get heart break it can be prety frustrating where ever you turn it seems all the ladies are taken or they seem to say so.Anyway guys look out once a lady says she needs her phone cos her old phone is bad and it's being a while watch it she no get boyfriend..
Hahahaha. This is hilarious.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by alujonjonkijon: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
get used to the fact that life is competitive,even the sperms struggle to get to the eggs first ,if u like a babe doubly engaged to dangote.get your acts together.find out how to get her crush on u big time. perfect approach,thoughtfulness,initiative,perfect diction,nice shoes, nice propositions,even prayers,pull out all your charms.believe me,she will leave the dangote for u.it works,so forget about waiting to meet the who is not engaged .be competitive.drive a smart car,wear gold .shine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ohluoba01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
One guy many babes ...... 1:5 cool cool cool cool
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by 007Gbenga: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
marvelck:

lol wrong assumption not all girls are taken! Many of them very attractive and okay and willing to have a serious relationship. You will find them working not all those small small girls you see in eatries and cinema houses that believe having boyfriend is about buying things and showing off, spending!

Shine your eye!

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Checked86: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Every girl has a boyfriend; Every girl has a fantasy; when you match her fantasy or even if you are a near-fantasy of the kind of man she wants, she will leave her man in cold blood.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by davide470(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Experience would tell you that "whatever will be will be".

Reality would tell you to wait for " Time and Chance".

Who am I to advice otherwise wink
Oga what are you saying?
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by anochuko01(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
I'm 23 and a graduate of engineering...I've been single for the past four years. I'm in dire need of a bae.
please, just put me in your prayers! grin
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
SWITANN:
not every girl is taken guy,you will soon find urs ok . just chill
You have a very beautiful smile.I want to make you mine.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by dexcira(f): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
I sight ur boo on this thread cheesy. Better grab her. First page grin
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojesun:
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley
embarassed
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
damify:
Hmmmm,sorry not every girl is taking,but pray for a divine connection that would link yours to you,just like I am praying for mine right now.

so let get connected
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by goingape: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
marvelck:
dude. what is wrong with ya BRAIN?

gay is the solution.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Ferdyboss: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
davide470:
Oga what are you saying?

Only the wise will understand grin

If you need further clarification, no know where to catch up tongue
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Ohaneche(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Which kind reasoning be this one @OP
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by happney65: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
use juju on her and she will be all yours...Simple..omolola15 come and see yeye talk.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by davide470(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Only the wise will understand grin

If you need further clarification, no know where to catch up tongue
undecided undecided

I never get your time yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Post-your-best-pics-of-you Season3 (independence Version15.0) / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.