Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (42723 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by amtaken(f): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Amtaken

EOOJ:
Nah...not true bro. Not every gal is taken or in a relationship

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by chike1147: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
hmmmm

1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Daraph(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
406 na the code grin
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by molydonhenry(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
I sympathize with u OP.
Not every gal is single, some are side chicks and most share boyfrds, so u ve every chance having one. Just decide wat u want.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Lisaint(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just Chilax....

because the Beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
freecocoa:
No be small thing.grin

This life is just really one kain.
I want to make you mine.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
I give up mehhhhhhhhhn
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Free Advert!!!!!

I'm single.
You have a beautiful smile. I want to make you mine.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Puresolutions: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
I say again look for a girl with a bad phone,simple... she no get bf. !!! wink grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ugowinn(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojesun:

I already have a great job in one of the biggest companies in Naija. Just need that chick to top this up.

If you have a great job, and yet search for women here online.... hmmmm.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by freecocoa(f): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I want to make you mine.
It's like you don't know what to do with your time on NL, I suggest you invest in the literature section, stories there will keep you busy.

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
tylesh:
That's not true. There are more than a million single ladies out there.Shine your eyes well
you have a beautiful smile. I want to make you mine.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by stanisbaratheon: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
i don't think so @OP. Not every girl is in a relationship.

Talking about waiting, hoping and snatching, not every guy have that time to wait let alone snatch.

There's this girl i was trying to get along with but she told me she had a boyfriend and i respected her and let her be.

*no be every body get time to dey chase 'pigeon'
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
freecocoa:
It's like you don't know what to do with your time on NL, I suggest you invest in the literature section, stories there will keep you busy.
You are brutal.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Reason why it hard to find single ladies is probably that one guy can be dating like 4-5 chicks at once and each of them will think they are the only one
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
You have a beautiful smile. I want to make you mine.
What if I don't have a beautiful heart?
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by nairalandankrah: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
~find money~
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojesun:
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley
Too young cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.
bro l guess you dont gat no true stories...
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lonelydora: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:
You try your luck and pray she feels the same way you do.

What's up marvelck

Why the name change?
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

What if I don't have a beautiful heart?
then that'll be a problem. But I'm sure you do have a beautiful heart.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Ramanto(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
I believe there is a natural partner for everybody out there. I, for example spent four years in school without having any serious relationship, but it was after graduation when i needed to visit my school to sort out some things that would only cost me a few days that i met the love of my life. the moment i saw her i had a strong impression that she's the girl i'v been waiting for. just time, bro and you will meet her. she's also searching for you

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by freecocoa(f): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
You are brutal.
I take no prisoners.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by RUDLEBOY(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
If ladies r to they open up u will see Dat many ladies don't hv anytin like bf.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
lonelydora:

Why the name change?

main moniker is not valuable at the moment...Probably next week. Lol
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by PaulAdeka(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
I only have one word to say,

"Mtcheeeeeeew"
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
ladyF:
Chai, OP I can completely relate to your plight. All the guys I like that are "dateable" are taken and I don't want to be a bf snatcher.

God the boo provider must send us our own boo before next val by fire by force!, click like to say Amen... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
shebi I tell u that time when u first register on NL that am dateable o, I can be your boo boo if u want. Mtcheeew.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SWITANN(f): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
You have a very beautiful smile.I want to make you mine.

you sure you gat what it takes smiley
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
freecocoa:
I take no prisoners.
No one would survive your captivity.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
SWITANN:

you sure you gat what it takes smiley
What does it take to be your man?
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Ramanto(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
then that'll be a problem. But I'm sure you do have a beautiful heart.
seriously, she doesn't look like she has a beautiful heart. she just told u the truth. so, be warned

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Toks2008(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vikky014:
u r very wrong pls
Wrong as how
Are you not in an affair with me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.