Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (42732 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

What if I don't have a beautiful heart?
Your an atheist! Wow!
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SWITANN(f): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
What does it take to be your man?

LOL was just joking... grin
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vikky014:
u r very wrong pls
Wrong as how
Are you not in an affair with me grin
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojesun:
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley

Assidously will not get you laid my bro.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
SWITANN:

LOL was just joking... grin
I've always thought within me That I'l meet my wife on NL. E fit be you oooh smiley
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nturguy1122: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Current situation...one of the finest guy you would ever meet...still no gf upon how seriously i take my education and value relationships with pple i still funny on top o
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by mengho(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Finding the girl is really very easy.....But
Is she the one, is she d destine one, that perfection in ur eyes....or

YOU CAN JUST ASK UR GRANDMA BACK HOME, SHE WILL FIND A FINE YOUNG,PRETTY & OBEDIENT GIRL...I just wonder how dis old people find these girl, it's seriously spectacular & annoying since I enjoy being single...
MIND YOU, I DON'T FORNICATE, I ONLY BELIVE IN SEX AFTER MARRIAGE,
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by perryy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
damify:
Hmmmm,sorry not every girl is taking,but pray for a divine connection that would link yours to you,just like I am praying for mine right now.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Advert sported.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SWITANN(f): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I've always thought within me That I'l meet my wife on NL. E fit be you oooh smiley

LOL.....HMMM (no comment)
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
SWITANN:

LOL.....HMMM (no comment)
I'm following you already. I will come back for you much later, without these prying eyes on this thread watching my every move. See you later.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SWITANN(f): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I'm following you already. I will come back for you much later, without these prying eyes on this thread watching my every move. See you later.

I hear u....lol
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by kelvyn7: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
ladyF:
Chai, OP I can completely relate to your plight. All the guys I like that are "dateable" are taken and I don't want to be a bf snatcher.

God the boo provider must send us our own boo before next val by fire by force!, click like to say Amen... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

where have you been? sad
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by bezimo(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hey Op dont be deceived.

There are quite a number of girls and guys that are truly single. If a girl you meet isnt really interested in you for obvious reasons she can claim she is in a relationship even if she isn't.

If a girl you like is in a relationship, simply free her and find someone else.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by peter(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
ladyF:
Chai, OP I can completely relate to your plight. All the guys I like that are "dateable" are taken and I don't want to be a bf snatcher.

God the boo provider must send us our own boo before next val by fire by force!, click like to say Amen... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by greggng: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
I hope ashawo no dey included?

marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Teniolasmart: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
u mean u work in one of d biggest company in lagos and u dont ave a bae.there are many things involved oooo.it either u work as a cleaner or gateman and u dont have money,and if u work as a office staff,d reason shld be besos u are boring to girl and over super ugly bt dat shld nt mean as far as u are loaded with cash,girls shld flock u.bt i think d fact is dat u work as a cleaner in one of d biggest company in lagos8-).anywaycongrat ooooo:p
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by sanusijoyjoy: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.
simple logic,, date yourself
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ouigy99(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojesun:

I already have a great job in one of the biggest companies in Naija. Just need that chick to top this up.
OK dude, all the best in your search
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by deavicky(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
omojesun:
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley
see ur head. Instead of looking for new versions of thermodymics tests, u are here advertising for babe.
And some crazy ppl dey push "like" botton for u.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by oluteebaba(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2016
[img][/img]
damify:
Hmmmm,sorry not every girl is taking,but pray for a divine connection that would link yours to you,just like I am praying for mine right now.
search no more mr right is here
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Try Obalende Under Bridge, dem boku wela.

omojesun:

I already have a great job in one of the biggest companies in Naija. Just need that chick to top this up.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by macaranta(m): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Emmafe(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Free Advert!!!!!
I'm single.
M also single. Woah! Av gotten to my promise land cheesy
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Puresolutions:
I say again look for a girl with a bad phone,simple... she no get bf. !!! wink grin cheesy
I have a bad phone, so that translates to me not having a boyfriend huh.... Your reasoning get coma dude
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:
The problem might be you, I can bet my money on the fact that you go after them well packaged flashy girls. Anyway, hold on tight and don't be dismayed cos yours truly is just around d corner....... I could connect you to a gentle sweet loving *single* friend of mine.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by tayo4ng(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:
every girl you meet are in relationship but the guys we tell you they are single.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by AmuEwu: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Free Advert!!!!!

I'm single.

In refrence to your signature

..... But you were African before the white man came
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by muller101(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2016
omojesun:

Thanks smiley
searching for a job too
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by chronique(m): 1:09am On Jul 01, 2016
@ OP: see this. In company law,we call this "an invitation to treat".
damify:
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Funjosh(m): 1:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:

Bros, it's either you are not trying hard enough or you are not trying at all.

Do you hate rejection? To get a girl, develop ways to cope with it because you will be turned down a lot, your noble intentions will be mocked. Do you let that get to you? Never

Its a Game: If you meet ten girls and don't even score with one, not an issue at all. Meet as many as you can. Keep getting those numbers. Be bold. Go for the one's you think you have no chance with -- one, who will blow your mind will enter the picture.

The other guy? Fu.*ck the other guy, he's an assh.ole. He is standing in the way of your happiness. Go in. Nature has a way of removing him from the picture, it all depends how you package your game. Your happiness is the one thing that matters the most.

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ladyF(f): 2:18am On Jul 01, 2016
peter:

ermmm...you don't have to photoshop yourself into luxury images to look good though... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.