Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out (11715 Views)

To Let: Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat Grace Court Estate, Mowe (with Pictures) / Top 5 Five Factors To Put Into Consideration When Renting A House In Lagos ! / Factors To Consider When Buying / Renting A House - Comfortable Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by jobhuntng: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello guys. I want to build a house on 1 Plot in More area, Ogun state. I intend to use this house for rent. Now what am concerned with is that will such Location attract People to rent?. I Await your response. Thanks
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
jobhuntng:
Hello guys. I want to build a house on 1 Plot in More area, Ogun state. I intend to use this house for rent. Now what am concerned with is that will such Location attract People to rent?. I Await your response. Thanks
Yes it will, as long as its not the interior part of mowe.. Mowe is one of the fastest growing town in ogun state... So something good there means good business
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by jobhuntng: 5:17am On Jul 01, 2016
polymathic:
Yes it will, as long as its not the interior part of mowe.. Mowe is one of the fastest growing town in ogun state... So something good there means good business

Thanks for your response.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by olumide4christ: 5:27am On Jul 01, 2016
jobhuntng:

Due to its location, it will attract people. However, the going rent in places like Mowe is very low, as such, the period of recouping back your investment (ROI or return on investment) will be much longer.

Wishing you the best.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by jobhuntng: 5:33am On Jul 01, 2016
olumide4christ:

Due to its location, it will attract people. However, the going rent in places like Mowe is very low, as such, the period of recouping back your investment (ROI or return on investment) will be much longer.

Wishing you the best.

Thanks Very much. I will get to work ASAP
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by KenModi(m): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2016
OP, yes it will so long its a residential house but if it is a building with shops and all that lets say a shopping complex, then the location is very critical to it been taken up.

One thing with residential houses is that, even if you build them in the bush, people would readily rent, so long there is an accessible road and its not a million miles away from town; if it is cheap, the more readily people would grab it.

If it was a building meant for business with shops, if it is not in town, you may complete it and only one shop would be taken and you just regret wasting your money setting up that kind of building because of the location.

Meanwhile if you want to study abroad, check my signature. Feel free to ask any question.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by ychris: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2016
Nor Nor Nor Mowe aint a nice place at all at all why not chose Henessy?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2016
jobhuntng:
mowe is fast growing, in mowe central. A land is now 2 million and half plot around 1 million. Confirm except outkirty which has been ranging from 500,000 above.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by goodforsomthing: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2016
So how will your building house in mowe epp us on NL,is this one news?Naijabet man say so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2016
jobhuntng:

Can i have your pin? I am a professional interior decorator. I can handle that part of your project
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by sbabimbola(f): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2016
If you are not after immediate gain.... push it sir, in few years the area would have become more developed.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by haxorDelite(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2016
goodforsomthing:
So how will your building house in mowe epp us on NL,is this one news?Naijabet man say so
you be mumu if you no get anything reasonable to talk just waka dem force you?

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by labamo07(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2016
I would suggest you keep up with your dreams by building it. Remember Ikorodu of today was a no go area for people in the early 90's when land was still very cheap but now it's a destination where people are living and go to work on the Island. May God help you......................

4 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by labamo07(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2016
haxorDelite:
you dey mind the mumu edioot, they forgot their brain is meant for reasonable thinking...............

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by kunle75(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=labamo07 post=47090448]I would suggest you keep up with your dreams by building it. Remember Ikorodu of today was a no go area for people in the early 90's when land was still very cheap but now it's a destination where people are living and go to work on the Island. May God help you......................[
/quote]

I support your comment, I live at ikorodu and I can testify to what you are saying.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by tellwisdom: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2016
So you mean to say, you wan go build house inside bush?..Do i get you right?? sad.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by tosinbimbo: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2016
U can reach me on 08052015611,or chat me up on 08098544363 to handle d building job for u.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by lonelydora: 7:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Involve professionals

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Mowe isn't attractive for tenants.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by antieverything(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Mowe is a dead area... grin..avoid
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by touchmark(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Move is a good area for residential development. The are is opening up day by day due to its proximity to RCCG camp. And easy access to Lagos state even as the completion of Lagos/Ibadan Expressway is underway. Some industrial parks are also springing up along tbat axis. This will sure guarantee good ROI. Got some clients we are developing similar property for in that neighbourhood. And the feelers on rentage is good.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by talabitola: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2016
OFFICE/Home Service Maintenance, Installation and Repairs For Your Air-condition/refrigerator/washing
Machine

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by talabitola: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2016
OFFICE/Home Service Maintenance, Installation and Repairs For Your Air-condition/refrigerator/washing
Machine..please call 08070576047

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by Welcomme: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
How e take consign me?
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by goodforsomthing: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2016
haxorDelite:

You be the first mumu, if you no get any reasonable news to post just continue looking for one.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by Emeka71(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Don't forget about solar and inverter.
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2016
go build am. people go rent am. e be like say na everything people dey ask for nairaland. mtseew
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by olamilekan360(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2016
How about you try iyana ipaja... ABORU precisely... That's where I have mine... And it's really paying
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by gistmeloveblog: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Ok

Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by miqos02(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2016
good
Re: Advice Me: I Want To Build A House In Mowe, With Aim Of Renting Out by sunnychuks(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Building House @ MOWE is a very good idea which you will not regret at the long run. I currently have one which i am building for Tenants also which is at an advanced stage. RCCG Camp and so many industries are springing up at Mowe and you will be glad that you took a bold step to do what you are doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings / 5 Things To Consider Before Buying Land In Lagos Island Or Mainland. / Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.