Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight (23802 Views)

Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by metromediaboss: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
President Buhari breaks today's Ramadan fast with Diplomatic Corps at the state house,Abuja.\

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-fast-with.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by SeverusSnape(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3909690_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573
^^^ Buhari met with a diplomat, and the following conversation ensued.

Buhari: Good Ebening my prend, Welcome to za fresidential billa.

Diplomat: Thank you sir, I'm honoured.

Buhari: Yowa!... I hofe you enjoy the pood.

Diplomat: I hope I do, Sir, I heard some of your country men calling you a dullard, Are you dull?

Buhari: Don't mind them my prend they are five facent feofle, I will deal with them!

Diplomat: *within him* this man is truly dull.

Buhari: Zinner is serbed!!!

Cc: [size=2pt]donphilopus[/size]

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by dunkem21(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Meanwhile, hunger dey finish people undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Q: What do politicians and diapers have in common?
-
A: Both should be changed regularly, and both for the same reason.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by lonelydora: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Must he break his fast each day with group of people? How much do they spend daily on each feast?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Emmaesty(f): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
While I'm here hungry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by VivianUdeogu(f): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
D
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Afriface: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by epmmiks: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tax payers money everyday mtcheew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by korel9: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
The masses are suffering and you're busy flying up and down and breaking fast with dignitaries up and down ko?

Kwontinue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by neyoworld247(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Baba just dey enjoy
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Spells(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Loud silence...
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by weblord1900: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
The kuje prison break is a conspiracy.

The reason for kuje prison break is obvious. they want to use the medium to kill Nnamdi Kalu.
They taught he would use the opportunity to run out of the prison and on the course of doing that they will shoot him.
But as a great man with high intelligency he refused.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by truthspeaks: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Money no de, money no de, our president keeps spending big hosting those dat r alredy filled in their bellies. Pls orphans n those in IDPs camps, or beta still, break ur fast alone n save us some funds. Truly buhari is a scam. This was a man that used satchet of milo during came to reflect frugality n prudence but here he is spendin millions on meals non of them will finish. Buhari sef

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Meanwhile Zombies are starving on the street but it doesn't stop them from "zombieing"

SMH for NgeneNkwune, PassingShot, Omenka, et al

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by sammieguze(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmmm....

Now i understand why Hugh sums of money are always allocated for food @ aso rock.

This kinda lifestyle can make a normal person go bankrupt.

Bubu should would have to start inviting ordinary members of the society before i take him serious.

What's the point feeding people who already has in abundance?

neyoworld247:
Baba just dey enjoy

if they are not careful, they will start choking on the food

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Mopolchi: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Shey because im shake Arabians na im be say e don break fast. Show us where im dey eat jor!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by BossDanniee(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Enjoyment...chop the national cake well undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Daslim180(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
I haven't seen any food placed in he's front, so do u want us to bliv this?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by RingimKabir(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by onepluone: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Politics and Religion.

A deadly combination.

That is Y Nigeria remains a failed state.

Buhari want to announce to us that he is fasting.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Andremani(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Everi day hosting
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by jaywhoco(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nawaooooo...can't he just pretend or fake like he cares
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by 151487made(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
PAPARAZZI FAMILY
Aisha- her own na to COOk upandan for press men wey dey press lies

Buhari- him own na to dey break and chop upandan wit either kingz, Senators, Imam and pastors, and diplomatick wey tick pass us

Zara- her own na today snap pissure with less privileges and never see one wey she help

under dis government na fud dem dey use bribe our fulish leaders

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by msbbash(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Emmaesty:
While I'm here hungry
sorry hnnnn!!!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by adegoody(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by advocatebaba(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
lonelydora:
Must he break his fast each day with group of people? How much do they spend daily on each feast?
U READ MA MIND, DAZ WAT M BOUT 2COMMENT ON... EVERYDAY, E MUST BREK FAST WIT 1 OR 2 FIFU.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Orikinla(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
I can smell
I can tell
It is well.

Photo: Sunset in Onike. From "Lagos in Motion: Sights and Sounds of Africa's Largest Megacity" tourist documentary film coming out this summer.

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
adegoody:
enough with all these breaking of fast news ffs!
like seriously who gives a Bleep?
Plenty of fasting, while things are getting worse.

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by ibietela2(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Again?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by sekundosekundo: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
I was looking for the pieces of the fast he broke.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight by emyryx(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
na wa o na only fast pmb dey break shuo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Lose Power In 2019 — Dino Melaye (Throwback Video) / My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB / Hakila Yerima Is Dead (SDP Governorship Candidate In Adamawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.