Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles (29869 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] / Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by Houseofglam7(f): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2016
She dey breathe so?
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by ephi123(f): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Mods, the latest word now is "Sizzles", no longer "Stuns"
Una don kill the word stun with overuse, sizzle is next in line, after that maybe it will be "Boils" cheesy
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
KingRex1:
Naughtynaughty coman show this people what curves is
hehehe
Wats d definition of curves
Answer : Naughtynaughty

Hehehe

#shakesmybigbumbum and #catwalksOutsidetgread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by badonkadonk: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
yusaze807:
Nollywood actress, Ufuoma McDermott, is a beautiful sight for sore eyes in different smashing ensembles. The stunning mother of two rocked the grey skin-tight bodycon dress for Breathless movie premiere and the red mermaid style dress for the Wise Women Awards.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/ufuoma-mcdermott-and-her-curves-sizzle.html

Please where are the curves?

Op! If u no know wetin dem dey call curves.. I go help u...

When u talk of curves... Google joselyn dumas for sample..

In short.. Make I no carry u go another webpage... Make I call person wey dey this nairaland...

When u talk of curves... Search for rokiatu (here in nairaland)

Maybe then u would stop insulting my eyes with all this your make belief..
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by kiddkash(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
OK [img]http://bossip.files./2015/07/curvygirl-3.jpg[/img]
the girl in the pic is my girlfriend check her out on instagram @ lemybeauty
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by SAMBATLAN(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2016
kiddkash:

the girl in the pic is my girlfriend check her out on instagram @ lemybeauty
she is damn beautiful..... wow! I've seen her fully there
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by Netfad(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by kendrick9(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Izunwa:
Or this one tongue
Lord Jesus!!!
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by KingRex1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hehehe
Wats d definition of curves
Answer : Naughtynaughty

Hehehe

#shakesmybigbumbum and #catwalksOutsidetgread
Haha! Bahd geh. How u dey? HNM!
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! Bahd geh. How u dey? HNM!
just checked ur profile.. U registerd ds yr ooooo and u alrdy knw half of d pple on NL tongue
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by Utchgirl(f): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
kikies:
Utchgirl pls show dis pple ur curves.....let dem know

Kosi curve !

I'm hungry ,plz do u hv food in ur houz ? I wana come biko

Curve ko straight ni !
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by Orikinla(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
She is handsome.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by KingRex1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
just checked ur profile.. U registerd ds yr ooooo and u alrdy knw half of d pple on NL tongue
Haha! As per say I know you, I don know half of NL, based on who you be wink

You dnt know my previous moniker tongue
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! As per say I know you, I don know half of NL, based on who you be wink

You dnt know my previous moniker tongue
lol
Seriously no I don't
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by kikies(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Utchgirl:

Kosi curve !

I'm hungry ,plz do u hv food in ur houz ? I wana come biko

Curve ko straight ni !

Do I have food,I think so
Oya curve straight to my house
Sorry come straight to my house
Sorry come to my house,ders beans,buy bread on ur way cool
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by KingRex1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol Seriously no I don't
Was kinda inactive then. Check yer mail
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by tayo200(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
hot
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles by Ola5TP: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
OboOlora:
Curve kor, Boomerang ni
Please can we be friend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Son's Ear Stud In Pre-birthday Photos / Ivie Okujaye Is Pregnant Again, Rocks Her Baby Bump In Style (Photos) / Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.