Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) (8206 Views)

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Guys, be sincere! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
for which country?, na she be the only woman wey God create?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by henrylowe(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
God forbid !!! Even my dad will disown me for doing this for a Nigerian lady

Only if her yansh is made up of gold, laced with AC

If you agree with me click LIKE

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
If you truly love a girl you wont say that is she the only woman in tha world

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Chrisrare: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Guys with low self-esteem can do it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by princedami: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just because I want to propose? I laft o. grin
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Strahovski1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Me that removed my clothes and ran to the middle of the road lying on the floor begging her not to enter that law office.

This pic is small

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Things like that don't happen in Nigeria.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by unapapadeycraze: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Guys wey dey vituperate, una dey do pass that one for una girlfriends. Awon hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
sulesadat:
for which country?, na she be the only woman wey God create?
So you mean you can't do it for the lady you truly love? cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by iamdurent(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Guys, be sincere! grin
grin grin ROTFL.

grin
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by falconey(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
Me that removed my clothes and ran to the middle of the road lying on the floor begging her not to enter that law office.

This pic is small

you didn't do it for love.....you were trying to save your ass

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by stephenqueen: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Only if I'm high on SK undecided
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by badassProdigy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
tufiakwa
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by shumuel(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Guys, be sincere! grin

hmm... Not like in the pix, can't be dragged like that, but had knelt down to beg a lady before, my Ex-GF; i thought she was the one,, so its only the lady that gets a ring from me can enjoy such bliss again grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Olasco93: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yes! I can do even more.
It all boils down to ''The Personality of her Person'' to me. Mind you, this kind of scenerio is not always about who is Right/Wrong, who is the MAN/Woman or who should apologize first, it's always about ''What you will loose now and probably in the seemingly bright future you've forsee with her PERSONALITY''

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by shumuel(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
stephenqueen:
Only if I'm high on SK undecided

undecided really @siggy, your maths is bad, you didn't calculate right, yeah 6'' for the V but what about the part that curves, you need more than that lenght to do it right.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by RoyalBlak007: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
yes

i can...
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Strahovski1(m): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2016
falconey:

you didn't do it for love.....you were trying to save your ass

I did it for love. She wanted to divorce me because I drink too much and don't name our new baby Christian name since she is Christian.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Pheals(f): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Tosyne2much sure ! Guys will ! Have seen a lot
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2016
for were even if he be miss world i no fit beg....
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by bitchcrafts: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Tufiakwa! This my knees less all of me goes down for nobody other than the Lord. Not talking abt when within gun range though grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by prof800(m): 12:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Yes na...
...only if she took my brains.grin I be like, "please please pleasssee give me back my brains..!" sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 01, 2016
For a good woman, If i've fu.cked up -- YES! God forbid pride makes me lose my woman. Begging her at the point of my fuckery and weakness does will not make me less of a man. If the relationship is healthy, everybody's roles will fall to their place after a while.

But for all these bi**ches and uncouth girls that abound -- No way!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by TuneChi369(m): 2:19am On Jul 01, 2016
can't and will never do such.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by ola4ola(m): 3:21am On Jul 01, 2016
i would do it ooooo, for love sake.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 3:24am On Jul 01, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 01, 2016
tosyne2much:

the thing is , we always talk about what a man can do for a woman he truly loves, if i may ask pls which one naija babes go do for us?
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by Bluette(f): 5:37am On Jul 01, 2016
grin If she's holding d key to ur breakthrough and u av no spare key. Pls don't quote me.
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by bolt000(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Yorubas Will Say "mo taka oshi"
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by spanzed(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2016
For why now this life no hard....and u shouldn't force a girl to love you that should just happen naturally....
Re: Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm hoping you can do it for me wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Realy A Virgin After This Diagonosis I Carry Out On Her? / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret / Wife Exposes Sidechick's Chat With Her 'Anal-Loving' Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.