Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. (12401 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Edo 2016: INEC Says Won’t Accept Makarfi, Sheriff’s Candidates Except / Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff’s Candidates In Edo, Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by clefstone(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Sherrif is definitely an apc stooge
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by Hydona44(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2016
What Is Wrong With Pdp There Should Settle This Thing In Order To Strategize To U Know ;DWhat Is Wrong With Pdp There Should Settle This Thing In Order To Strategize To U Know
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by Kenturkey048(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Bleep it..wots breaking about. This news na??
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by ImpersonatorSS: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2016
I though a court had earlier sacked Sheriff.
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by nintal(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Sheriff ar u sure u ar not APC in pretends? I think u ar working for APC not the PDP. Hmm there is God oh...!
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Well done sheriff
Well done fayose
Well done markafi
And all the key players in this protracted needless senseless crisis
You have done exactly what you set out to do, which was to destroy pdp
only a fool will still believe pdp is a opposition party to even worry about,in the next few months there will be mass defection of pdp political office holders to apc .
The candid truth is

PDP IS DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by onatisi(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Hydona44:
What Is Wrong With Pdp There Should Settle This Thing In Order To Strategize To U Know ;DWhat Is Wrong With Pdp There Should Settle This Thing In Order To Strategize To U Know
Pdp is dead. Forget that party
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Please is this the same judge that ruled that Mr Sampson Ogah of PDP should be issued a certificate of returns by INEC with immediate effect?
With all due respect, does the learned justice think he is helping the PDP or is being used by "powers from above" to destroy the party ? Or, is he unaware of the fallouts of these rulings?
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by gmaribel(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
justice okon? that baba get crazy judgement for hand. I think he is the kayode eso, uwais, oputa of our time. Can't wait to have him as the cjn.

whalai They should have filed PMB's certificate matter in his court.

1 Like

Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by Duru009(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Its really a pity....
Time for PDP is up...
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by dracosith(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2016
mrkayusfit:
grin the Biafrans will be left with no other choice than to vote for a northern PDP candidate in 2019 despite their hatred for buhari and other northerners grin biafra is dead and buried
and in ur unlearned sense, u think diz is the best time to say this? Receive SENSE!!!
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by chacoonder(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Our judiciary and Senate are our 2 biggest problem s in this country.
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by Slymonster(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Everything kids here on nairaland will say Apc.The case of abia for that man ogar by this judge was awesome,maybe when you get to contest and your opponent is using scam to defeat you like tax return.You can open your mouth and keep quiet like a nuisance you are..I love that man,a true business who read and could spot errors and use that on his opponent quickly.I wouldn't hesitate to do that if am to contest,FRAUD IS FRAUD....as for sheriff,well they all accepted his money to become there chairman.There headache

1 Like

Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by MoneyGreen(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2016
They want to tarmish Sheriff's image..
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by dridowu: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The greatest mistake PDP made was allowing Sheriff to become it's chairman cool cool cool

Bokoharam founder cool

Sincerely I'll rather pick a gubernatorial form under Sheriff than Markafi.. cool

PDP goofed cool cool Fayose,Wike and Mimiko's greed killed PDP.
God Bless You, you made a valid point. Sincerely i don't like pdp but i want a vibrant and united pdp (opposition) that will give APC a run. I think Wike and Fayose coerce Mimiko to their side then thinking things will go their way. PDP should not have allow Sheriff into PDP talkless of making him their chairman.
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by brofula(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2016
this same Okon Abang again?
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by olutunde12(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2016
sluk:
The judiciary is becoming more and more confused and confusing than ever.

in the imagination of apc and their supporters.
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by udorwhite(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2016
lonelydora:
I don't know why I'm happy about this struggle in PDP.
Sheriff all the way my broda
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by druboon404: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2016
SirJeffry:
We never had issues with Tafawa Balewa, Shehu Shagari and we massively voted for Yaradua against your scam god Buhari who even had our illustrious son, Okadigbo as a running mate at a time.

My brother, your problem is not 1gbos, it's within you. Better see a doctor, a psychiatrist if I may suggest.wink
Was that why you didn't vote for Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by Goke7: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Flyingngel:
This is getting interesting. But this OKON ABANG like giving judgement that can make ur belle to turn.

Justice abang doing men strong thing since 1800 e.g. metuh

2 Likes

Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by ogmask: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Flyingngel:
This is getting interesting. But this OKON ABANG like giving judgement that can make ur belle to turn.

grin grin grin
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by billyG(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
SirJeffry:
We never had issues with Tafawa Balewa, Shehu Shagari and we massively voted for Yaradua against your scam god Buhari who even had our illustrious son, Okadigbo as a running mate at a time.

My brother, your problem is not 1gbos, it's within you. Better see a doctor, a psychiatrist if I may suggest.wink
So it is all about Buhari.& igbo love for pdp.
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by meniyoyo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
It will cost u nothing if u put one percent of ur brain into action olodo what v Biafra come to do with PDP. As if the Biafrans voted for d gworo chewing affidavit certificate holder in d first place. Biafra is an ideology n a such can never be killed. So u can hate for I care

mrkayusfit:
grin the Biafrans will be left with no other choice than to vote for a northern PDP candidate in 2019 despite their hatred for buhari and other northerners grin biafra is dead and buried
Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by Kingspin(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrkayusfit:
The last electiõn, u voted for a southern abi? Use ur head.

1 Like

Re: Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. by successbuchi32(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
I am not happy with this heavy confusion in the head of our judicary. Oga shriff let there be peace in PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Those Who Allegedly Stole $3bn Under Jonathan - PDP Challenge Osinbajo / Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.