Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia (33187 Views)

Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by cricifixo: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Since yesterday, thought someone posted that he has been welcome by his supporters in umuahia, make una continue

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Super1759: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Justice is so sweet
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Bom4Real: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Even though I love Ogar with my heart,I don't like how ikpeazu is intimidated by the powers that be

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Marshalee: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2016
That's my handsome governor Dr. Uche Ogah
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by MaziOmenuko: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2016
RedCapChief:
Why is nobody surprised at the speed which this whole thing is moving? This is Nigeria. Nothing works like this unless some people are pulling the strings somewhere.

Grapevine has info that Okezie is being removed because he is not doing enough to stamp out the Biafra movement in the state. Aba & Onitsha is almost the headquarters for IPOB.

The FG has bastardized INEC. Many states don't have RECs. Their legal dept has become a shadow of itself. In Rivers state, they sabotaged their own case.
Now in Abia, they received a notice of appeal yet went ahead to issue a certificate of return to Ogah.

Barracks democracy

what nonsense is it that you wrote up there? undecided undecided Oga, notice of appeal is not same as stay of proceedings. The governor did not apply for stay of proceedings, so he will have to come to the appeal court from his house. Meanwhile, it was a Federal High Court that sacked him, not an election tribunal and as such, he will have to obey court orders or apply for stay of proceedings where he will have to convince the court why his application should be granted.

Now, tell me thank you for the little way I just educated you.

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by EteEdoho: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2016
hajhud:
why re Muslims ur problem.
It is because these groups are brain children of Islam;
Boko Haram
ISIS/ISIL
Al shabaab
Fulani Terrorists
Al qaeda
Hezbollah
Oduduwa People Congress cheesy add others!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Abagworo(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
Uche Ogah is a fine gentleman..

If he succeeds he becomes the cutest Governor in this dispensation. Flat tummy, youthful, handsome and very well dressed. He is equally brilliant and successful in trading.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by HonNze: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2016
With the current court injuction, Ogah can't be sworn in. Mean y buhari led administratn wants 2 silent d opposition party by all means.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nice one Ogah, its either they swear you in today or you cause confusing in their midst and ofcourse decamp to apc afterward.

Can someone please remind me of the number of states peacefully controlled by PDP right now?

Hi @beremx

Ogah will be naive to join apc in abia. The only reason most people doesn't like okezie is because he is t.a orjis stooge which Ogah I not.

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by dammytosh: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
You will never know the value of anything until you lose it. Jonathan was incompetent as a President, but he gave democracy a chance to thrive in Nigeria. We are now back to barracks democracy. Military men in agbada who have abrogated the constitution in their minds.

We are back to the Obasnjo days of impunity. He is not alone now, it will be remembered as Obasanjo and Buhari type of democracy.

Hold on.

Jonathan is coming back with the peace.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by RedCapChief(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

what nonsense is it that you wrote up there? undecided undecided Oga, notice of appeal is not same as stay of proceedings. The governor did not apply for stay of proceedings, so he will have to come to the appeal court from his house. Meanwhile, it was a Federal High Court that sacked him, not an election tribunal and as such, he will have to obey court orders or apply for stay of proceedings where he will have to convince the court why his application should be granted.

Now, tell me thank you for the little way I just educated you.

You must be more intelligent than the Attorney-General of Abia State who filed the notice of appeal and stay of execution.
Instead of ignorantly accusing me of ignorance, please go to any news website and read his interview. I'll just give you an excerpt from Premium Times.

“It’s unfortunate that INEC said that it was not served. But the truth is that they were served. I have a proof to that. Saleh N. Ibrahim, Senior Clerical Officer at the Legal Services Department of the Commission’s Headquarters, Abuja, who stamped the Notice of Appeal and Injunction with the Commission’s official stamp by 12.50pm on Wednesday, June 29, 2016.
“With the foregoing, it is now clear that the Commission had no reason or cause to proceed with their dangerous action of issuing a Certificate of Return to Dr. Uche Ogah when it was clearly in receipt of a Notice of Appeal and Stay of Execution expressly forbidding them from taking any further action on the Judgment of Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court pending the determination of the Appeal in the case.

You should actually tell me thank you for educating you
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by DesChyko: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2016
kahal29:
Is that not Nkeiru Onyejeocha that am seeing? The fair lady on white shirt and blue Jean? Current house member? The earlier Ikpeazu looks beyond APC and start looking within his party to fish out those who are working against him the better for him.

She is his sister. Meanwhile when Mazi and Onye okpu red fight, it is the proverbs that suffers. See post above.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by dammytosh: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2016
HonNze:
With the current court injuction, Ogah can't be sworn in. Mean y buhari led administratn wants 2 silent d opposition party by all means.

'Mean y', high court cannot set the judgement of another high court aside.

That should be from the court of appeal.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2016
achinice:
Rivers of blood even in state of crises richer than abia
True.... But

Peace is far more paramount than riches sath a wise philosopher .
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by ikwubaba: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Everything to you people is about PDP versus APC and Jonathan versus Buhsari. I am not talking the politics of it. I am talking the legal effect of this impunity.

There is already an appeal and stay of execution in this matter. Even a year one Law student knows that the stay of execution stops the people from taking further action till the court rules otherwise. For INEC to go ahead and issue the cretificate of return is disappointing.

Stay of execution from which appeal court? INEC was not even served notice of appeal. reason they issue the certificate or they face contempt of court.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by RedCapChief(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2016
ikwubaba:

Stay of execution from which appeal court? INEC was not even served notice of appeal. reason they issue the certificate or they face contempt of court.

INEC was served a notice of appeal and stay of execution.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by kahal29: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Everything to you people is about PDP versus APC and Jonathan versus Buhsari. I am not talking the politics of it. I am talking the legal effect of this impunity.

There is already an appeal and stay of execution in this matter. Even a year one Law student knows that the stay of execution stops the people from taking further action till the court rules otherwise. For INEC to go ahead and issue the cretificate of return is disappointing.

There is no such thing.... Notice of Appeal is not the same as stay of proceedings or execution
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by ikwubaba: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2016
RedCapChief:

INEC was served a notice of appeal and stay of execution.

From which appeal court?
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by peacecoy: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=DIKEnaWAR post=47091287]

There is already an appeal and stay of execution in this matter. Even a year one Law student knows that the stay of execution stops the people from taking further action till the court rules otherwise. For INEC to go ahead and issue the cretificate of return is disappointing. [/quoteThe Abuja high Court made ruling declaring Ogah the real flagbearer of PDP in the election and therefore winner,also ordering inec to immediately issue him cert. of return. Twenty _ hours later ikpeazu went umuahia high court to obtain an injunction to stop the swearing in of Ogah A good move I may say.]But you are being mischievous to fault inec response to the Abuja ruling that came more than 24hrs before the umuahia injunction which is sequel to the Abuja ruling. So you are not talking law you are making mischief.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by MaziOmenuko: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2016
RedCapChief:

You must be more intelligent than the Attorney-General of Abia State who filed the notice of appeal and stay of execution.
Instead of demonstrating great ignorance, please go to any news website and read his interview. I'll just give you an excerpt from Premium Times.

If they had obtained a stay of proceedings from an appellate court, don't you think by now it should have been published online, in the pages of newspaper and everywhere to make a point? INEC was served a notice of appeal, not a stay of proceedings!
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by madapcmod: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2016
Ogun kill buhari for trying to destabilise Abia. We say no to potential APC decampee in Abia. We don't want another okoroawusa in Abia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by anonimi: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Bom4Real:
Even though I love Ogar with my heart,I don't like how ikpeazu is intimidated by the powers that be

That is part of the change from the DICTATOR pretending to be a democrat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933230_yousee_jpeg5c5368177eaadfefe6b56dfaa198a093

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by tbaba1234: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

That is part of the change from the DICTATOR pretending to be a democrat.

This man with pictures.. This is an internal PDP matter..
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by kokoA(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2016
And who's that gay on pink suit?
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2016
I just hope this is not another war in the making.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Bimpe29: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Dr Ikpeazu has appealed the Federal High Court's judgement, hence the development in Abia is unwarranted and in abeyance.

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by cktheluckyman: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

If they had obtained a stay of proceedings from an appellate court, don't you think by now it should have been published online, in the pages of newspaper and everywhere to make a point? INEC was served a notice of appeal, not a stay of proceedings!
Once notice of appeal is filed, all actions will be suspended. That is the position of the law

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by martinz1: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

What can be great about someone standing trial for forgery?
From one FORGER to another forger.
Is it that ALL Abia people are forgers such that their gubernatorial candidates are experts in forgery
Na to dey fear if person one recruit Abia person henceforth oh.

More from: http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/8297-revealed-new-abia-governor-uche-ogah-is-standing-trial-for-forgery

Fake
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by anonimi: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
martinz1:
Fake

Let him sue Elombah.com if it is not TRUE.

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by anonimi: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Once notice of appeal is filed, all actions will be suspended. That is the position of the law

The DICTATOR tenant of Aso Rock does not understand that. Perhaps his ear problem is also affecting his brain.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2016
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN OUR LORD JUSTICES ARE NOT USING THEIR COMMON SENSE.CONFUSING JUDGMENTS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.