Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. (33920 Views)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 01, 2016
This incident happened 2 days ago,when my son came back from back from school,we came around 4 pm because he normally stays in the head Teacher house after school when I am not through with my work. so when we came I gave him and bathed him,after sometime he said mummy I went to go outside and play,since I still busy cleaning up inside I allowed him,after sometime when I was not hearing his voice I came outside and shouted his name,he ran out from a neighbors room. I asked him what he was doing there he said Bro prince was kissing him and put his wee wee inside his bum bum. I checked my son and he had some bruise on his buttocks,I stay alone with him as his father is not in the country. I rushed down to aguda police station.they took my statement asked my son questions and he kept repeating the same thing. the police referred me to mirabel centre at Ikeja teaching hospital,The next morning I took my son to ikeja,the doctors did some tests and examined him and confirmed he was indeed assaulted. At the hospital they gave me some drugs and said they should make sure that idiot is arrested,I went back to the station and came with police and they came to arrest him. he is still at aguda police station. PLease I want relevant agencies to come to my help for justice. My son is so traumatized and he said is not the first time that he told him,if he tells me that he will kill him. i have not been able to sleep for 2 days now,I can't even eat. how could this human being be this wicked. Please mod I need your help to push this for me.I need justice for this wickedness to my child.

At mirabel centre they gave a contact to call lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team,I have a lady answered,asked me question but I didn't get any other response from her. PLease can I do next,I need this guy to punished for sexually assaulting my only child.

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by agarawu23(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2016
sad angry
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by youngest85(m): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2016
chai! I feel ur pain!

Bt first of all, if truly u avnt slept and eaten for 2days, pls eat and sleep! Coz if u die nw, u wl b d loser.

Then, my opinion, av u contacted his father? If yes, wat steps has he taken....?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Adeoba10(m): 5:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Even, those children wu are cared for 24hours are not
free from dis gay neighbor issue... Prayer and proper lesson shld be encourage at home. Parent should sit down dia wards n warn dem to stop entering dia neighbors room. Any errand dat will involve entering d room shld b rejected. Atleast once in a week, lets ask dem wat is bothering them both at schl n at home. May God continue to expose dem.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Lamzee(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Thank God u took the right step

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2016
youngest85:
chai! I feel ur pain!

Bt first of all, if truly u avnt slept and eaten for 2days, pls eat and sleep! Coz if u die nw, u wl b d loser.

Then, my opinion, av u contacted his father? If yes, wat steps has he taken....?

I haven't told my husband,his health is not good at the moment,he is in SA

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by youngest85(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:

Hmmmm......O'dikwa egwu o!

I wish him quick recovery...

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by dominique(f): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Lord! I'm shivering right now. I have a son that age range, I don't how I will not have blood on my hands if something like this ever happens to him (God forbid)

tocutie:

Sorry about what you're going through at the moment, May God help you get through this horrible situation. My heart goes to your son, he may need some therapy to get over that traumatic experience.

Please don't relent until that animal is arrested and prosecuted. You'll be shocked to find out how rapists and paedophiles get themselves off police custody with as little as N5,000. Make sure follow up his case, to firing squad if possible.

Wishing your husband swift and full recovery.

The Lord is your strength

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by RichYoungNigga: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2016
I wish i were the kid's father, the guy would be dead by now.
I'm a cool guy but i will definitely kill anyone who sexually assults any of my kids.

Here in America, the system is so hard on child molesters, if you call the police to report a child molester, they will be at your house in just 5 minutes, the perpetrator will be arrested, taken to court and sentenced to 15 years in prison, when he gets out
(if he finally gets out because he will be murdered in prison, prisoners hate child molesters)
he will be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life and will not come in contact with any child, he/she will be on child molesters website, when you search for child molesters on Google , his name will pop up.

My advice, don't go to the police, look for SARS unit or Army and report the case, his own don finish

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Madam stay off from compound neighbours na satanic agents plenty everywhere I thank GOD 4 ur sons life.
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by dammytosh: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Report to a military guy .Not aguda.

Or go to any SARS base around. angry

What kind of nonsense is that ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Bruhda agbaya, he should be punished

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Pyno30: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Is that man still Breathing? If yes why?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Puresolutions: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:
This incident happened 2 days ago,when my son came back from back from school,we came around 4 pm because he normally stays in the head Teacher house after school when I am not through with my work. so when we came I gave him and bathed him,after sometime he said mummy I went to go outside and play,since I still busy cleaning up inside I allowed him,after sometime when I was not hearing his voice I came outside and shouted his name,he ran out from a neighbors room. I asked him what he was doing there he said Bro prince was kissing him and put his wee wee inside his bum bum. I checked my son and he had some bruise on his buttocks,I stay alone with him as his father is not in the country. I rushed down to aguda police station.they took my statement asked my son questions and he kept repeating the same thing. the police referred me to mirabel centre at Ikeja teaching hospital,The next morning I took my son to ikeja,the doctors did some tests and examined him and confirmed he was indeed assaulted. At the hospital they gave me some drugs and said they should make sure that idiot is arrested,I went back to the station and came with police and they came to arrest him. he is still at aguda police station. PLease I want relevant agencies to come to my help for justice. My son is so traumatized and he said is not the first time that he told him,if he tells me that he will kill him. i have not been able to sleep for 2 days now,I can't even eat. how could this human being be this wicked. Please mod I need your help to push this for me.I need justice for this wickedness to my child.

At mirabel centre they gave a contact to call lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team,I have a lady answered,asked me question but I didn't get any other response from her. PLease can I do next,I need this guy to punished for sexually assaulting my only child.

Sorry take heart for a young marriage i hope your hubby doesn't scold you too much

May God help you thru this wound,engage him to forget,this is what i do to children that hav adult tendcies rubbed on them i make them play and have plenty of fun especially outside until the memory is wiped off.

God help you ma

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by kunlesufyan(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
The idea of dropping kids at an uncles,auntys or neighbors house should be discouraged cos the neighbor,uncle or anty that seem so innocent might be a wolf in sheep clothings...a child thats meant to be like a younger brother is now the one they will sexually molest....even house help can't be trusted ,as a parent,you are better off having a maid that comes when you are around,finish her work and leave ...

6 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by anonimi: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:

You should tell your in-laws as well as your own parents/relations, if you already have not done so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by herzern(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
These are situations that can make me commit murder...... How on earth.......even if yhu are qay.....look for an adult qay-mate.........

Mrs Op........kindly relocate sharp sharp abeq........

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by TVTKOKO(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Bornita:
Anty agbaya, she should be punished
which anty na.. Na ur type dey fail comprehension test

21 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by collitexnaira(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Chaiiii,, Aruu

You mean the man dig a borehole on a teen yan.sh

The gods must be very very angry buy now, if not he won't have been caught

14 years in prison according to law
Lynching to death according to angry mob

Since you have chosen the law, so allow the law to prevail

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by musquareni(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2016
imagine... rock in jail
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by LouisBERG: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2016
embarassed i feel your pains ma...

These paedophiles shouln't be given a space to breath.
Ma'am please don't tell your hubby not now that he is in a critical condition.

Please go to the right sources and make this psycopath pay dearly for his act.

May God help this family..

Adios

#caLLmeBERG
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by resultcase(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Animals every where! I hope the idiot rots in jail!!

I'll advice the following;

1. Report this issue to ur husband's family nd urs as well.

2. Find a good attorney to follow up the case.

3. If u have a good military personnel near you, u can report too incase police wants to get funny.

4. Take ur child to a good center where they can take good care of him both physically and psychologically.

5. Leave that environment for good.

I wish ur family well.

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Elcapo(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2016
cry
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by wheredemdey: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2016
May this kind of shit not happen to me...

Walahi I will not be on NL seeking advice...i will be in a police cell...behind the counter awaiting my lawyer while that motherfuuukher will have gone thru the 4th stage of his judgement in hell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by Bom4Real: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Pls escalate this to the highest level,if not the beast will come back and fight dirthy

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by arimahoseloka(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2016
that man should be killed today.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by rita25(f): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2016
take this case to the shrine for the gods to judge the guy go mad one hand.......stupid peadophile and na gay for that matter, pls call on sango and amadioha together to attend to his case ASAP

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by georgen2u(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Terrible and pathetic, wait why haven't I heard a gays jail 14yrs on Ds kwontry.. It's only law n laws why we remain lawless. Smh
Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by otomori(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
tocutie:

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by rosy1992(f): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
This is terrible,what is this world turning into

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. by 0ubenji(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Paedophilia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos / Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo) / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.