Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 AM

Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy (9631 Views)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by wengerjay(m): 5:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State Thursday announced that he has settled the political differences between him and his deputy, Dr. Pius Odubu.

The governor made the announcement at a reconciliation and thank you party organized for ward leaders of the All Progressives Congress.

Dr. Odubu and some of his supporters were, however, absent at the party.

P.M.NEWS recalled that the once cordial relationship between Oshiomhole and his deputy became frosty after the governor supported the Chairman of his economic team, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, to succeed him.

Oshiomhole who told the APC members to go back to the wards and reconcile with all aggrieved party members, disclosed that he would personally visit some APC members to heal the wounds.

He said the campaign message of the APC would change since, according to him, ”a more credible candidate has emerged in the PDP.”

He said: “Let us imbibe the spirit of oneness. I was excited of having the privilege to brief President Buhari of the outcome of our primaries and the Preisdent said he is proud of all you who participated in that process. This will be the first time a sitting president will hold the hand of our party candidate and present him to the people of our great state.”

“As you return to your wards, align with leaders of each of those wards to call a meeting and had time together. Remind them that they voted for the party. Convene meetings at the ward level to bring all the ward leaders together. We need to visit them and we will visit them. They worked much harder. They deserve our commendation.

“This is the time to settle small quarrels within the party. No more rumours. Help us to unite, to reconcile, to restore old friendship and old alliances. I have renewed mine with my deputy governor. It is one party, one family and one destination.

“PDP has elected a more credible candidate. The problem with that is that the candidate is not carrying the kind of baggage the fake pastor is carrying. Our campaign message must be different.”

In his speech, the State Chairman of the APC, Anselm Ojezua, disclosed that many of the governorship aspirants of the party have promised to work for the successes of the APC during the elections.

Also speaking, the party’s flag-bearer in the September 10 governorship election, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, promised to continue the process of reconciliation and work towards making the party solid.

His words, “Every member of APC will benefit. We are one party. We watch the language we use because we know one day will come when we will come together to work. Forgive and forget whatever mistake of the past. Come September, we will sing victory song.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/06/30/oshiomhole-i-have-reconciled-with-my-deputy/

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by Bluette(f): 5:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmm... Atewo!!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by bensonlee770: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2016
PDP in Edo State has now had another better governorship aspirant, Oshiomhole says. Hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by DerrickzB: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Osho Baba... I see u.. meanwhike.. PDP will takeover edo no matter what.. D person above me thou.. @atewololz

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by pafygodo: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2016
This is a good development
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by TippyTop(m): 5:33am On Jul 01, 2016
He said the campaign message of the APC would change since, according to him, ”a more credible candidate has emerged in the PDP.”

Has Oshiomhole just realised the PDP elected to use the formidable POI, dem don dey piss for bodi hehehe
Odubu and other defeated APC candidates have all hinted they'd be joining the unstoppable Pastor Iyamu.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by utenwuson: 5:36am On Jul 01, 2016
I wanted to type "PDP will win EDO state" but I asked my self which of the PDPs

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by MidasTouche01(m): 5:38am On Jul 01, 2016
This shouldn't even be in the news, sad

Who their reconciliation help

Wratawrata2
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by Flexherbal(m): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2016
We already know that politicians do not have neither a permanent enemy nor a permanent friend.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by JingoOAU(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Has Oshiomhole just realised the PDP elected to use the formidable NOI, dem don dey piss for bodi hehehe
Odubu and other defeated APC candidates have all hinted they'd be joining the unstoppable Pastor Iyamu.

Even if you are from Edo State, you are entitled to just one vote

So how can you speak for the people of edo state?

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by TippyTop(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2016
JingoOAU:

Even if you are from Edo State, you are entitled to just one vote

So how can you speak for the people of edo state?

Can you quote where I spoke for the whole of Edo state? Am waiting..........sharp sharp reproduce what I said that you misconstrued.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Oshiomole is aware that the most credible POI will kick him and Obaseki out

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2016
DerrickzB:
Osho Baba... I see u.. meanwhike.. PDP will takeover edo no matter what.. D person above me thou.. @atewololz
This is fact NOT Opinion

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Wratawrata2
oshiomole knows that the game is up

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by lonelydora: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Una been get problem?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by teemanbastos(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2016
politicians are snakes, never sincere.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by MidasTouche01(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
oshiomole knows that the game is up

undecided
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2016
this man showed us that most activists and leaders fighting the govt den are no better dan d pple dey criticize. yeye ex labour leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by cutiesaint1(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Wratawrata2
I tire o mi broda
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by claire675(f): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2016
After burning him
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by KINGinVAHALA: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice one my amiable and dependable comrade Governor, though we warned and advised him (Pius odubu) not to waste his time and energy but he refused to heed to our advice because he thought he had that little man (Samson osagie) but at the end we showed him how politics is played.

How I wish September 10th won't come, we will so miss you my Comrade Governor.

I came and met them deciding the state happenings in a man's house, I didn't only stepped on their toes but I ended up chopping them off (aneni, igbinedion, ogbemudia, itula, ogbesia, etc). Years to come when they look back they will remember that there was an Adam Oshiomole at Osadebey Avenue (Edo State Govt House). - Comrade Adam Aliu Oshiomole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by love5599(f): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2016
good
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by freemanbubble: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
reconcilation or no reconcilation if he likes let him reconcile with his ancestors
edo is for pdp and pdp for edo
i don't know how oshiomhole thinks he will win edo state
no ishan person will vote for apc and 70% of we bini are for pdp
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by matt245(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
What a pity. After back stabbing him
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by onupeter(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2016
mtcheew... Who e epp?

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by DeRay98(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oshiomole is aware that the most credible POI will kick him and Obaseki out

In your dreams?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by KINGinVAHALA: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2016
utenwuson:
I wanted to type "PDP will win EDO state" but I asked my self which of the PDPs

Lwkmh, this got my ribs cracking I must confess.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by Eniolajay1519: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2016
Gov Oshiomole made a grave mistake to have publicly announced that PDP has produced 'a more credible candidate'. This is an anti-party statement. APC leadership should sanction him severely.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by sosanova: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
Oshiomole and APC are wasting their time, if Oshiomole like he can reconcile with his ancestors

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by passionate88: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2016
grin angry sad sad
Re: Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy by dedons: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2016
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border / Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Dabiri-erewa Condemns Killing Of Nigerian Teenager In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.