Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 (1837 Views)

Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven / Rhema For Living Devotional - July 30th. Jesus Is The True Vine. / The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th Dec. 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY JULY 1ST, 2016.

THEME: ONLY HIM IS WORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE

TEXT: Psalm 150; Psalm 91:11-12
150:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

150:2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

150:3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

150:4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

150:5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

MEMORY VERSE: "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me." (Isaiah 45:5)

God deserves your praise. He is your Creator and Defender. If not for Him, the enemy would have had his way. It is by His mercies that you are not consumed. Think about His goodness, love and kindness. They are so many. That is why today is supposed to be a special day to all those that have seen its light; of which you are among.

The same road that others passed through and ended up in hospitals, mortuaries and prisons are the same roads that you travelled on and returned back home safely — not just once or twice, but all the time. The same economy that is biting harder than ever; God has supplied all your needs. All the programs of the wicked, He never allowed them to come to pass in your life. Consider all the miracles and testimonies going on in this church since inception. Which one are we going to count? Which ones do we leave out? The God of Chosen has been simply awesome in our lives. He surely deserves our praise and worship.

Sing a few songs of praise/worship and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Heavenly Father, I bless your name this day. I thank you for counting me worthy to see today. Thank you for your mercies, goodness, grace, and loving kindness. Thank you for your divine provisions in the face of biting economic hardship. Thank you for disappointing my enemies, haters, detractors and adversaries. Thank you for not allowing my enemies to rejoice over my life/family.

2. Thank you for my pastor, his wife and children. Thank you for your grace, power and unique calling upon his life. Thank you for the three fold vision and mandate. Thank you for disappointing every counsel of the wicked against our G. O, the 10 billion souls mandate.

3. Thank you for all the miracles, healing, deliverance, signs and wonders going on in The Lord's Chosen. Thank you for all the pastors, workers, leaders and all the Chosen members all over the world. Thank you for everything. in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA
Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2016

DATE: SATURDAY JULY 2ND, 2016.

THEME: ENDEAVOUR TO OBTAIN GOD'S MERCIES

TEXT: Psalm 51, Lamentations 3:22, 2 Chronicles 7:13-14

MEMORY VERSE: ".......... and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy." (Exodus 33:19)

Of course, the only thing that will stand between us and entering into God's promises whether promises of financial blessing, long life, sound health successful career or marriage, is sin. That is why we must endeavour to obtain God's mercies because if His mercies come upon any man, every yoke and suffering no matter the type, is terminated.

Don't waste time; take the advantage. Let your prayer today be; you will be the man or woman whom the Lord will show mercy. Without His mercies, you are nobody. David was a man who understood the effectiveness of God's mercy and he made concerted efforts to bring himself into it. He didn't try to justify himself. Rather, he acknowledged his sins, repented of all of them and asked God for His mercy and God answered his prayer. What is that sin that has drawn a line of demarcation between you and God? You need to follow David's example by confessing all your faults, forsaking them and then going ahead to ask God for mercy. As you do, you can be sure that all your prayers will be answered.

Sing a few songs of praise/worship, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Lord, I confess all my faults before you. (Name them one by one) I ask that You show me mercy in Jesus' name. Do not judge me in your anger or else I will be consumed. Rather, show me mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

2. Any heart I have broken or hurt: every eye crying because of me, all those I have disappointed and hurt and they are not happy and are swearing that it shall not be well with me: Lord I pray, pacify their hearts and forgive me in Jesus' name.

3. Any sin that I committed that is responsible for things not going well in my life, Father forgive and show me mercy, in Jesus' name.

4. Any curse pronounced upon my life by anyone who feels aggrieved one way or the other, by Your mercy let the curse be broken and its power halted in my life, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2016

DATE: SUNDAY JULY 3RD, 2016.

THEME: NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER

TEXT: Ephesians 6:12-18, 1 Corinthians 10:3-6

MEMORY VERSE: "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. " (Ephesians 6:18)

This is a time when the devil's operation against the children of God has gone full swing. The anti-Christ has released demons from the pit of hell into the world and armed them with a mandate to infringe on their freedom or kill them. So, the life of any non-praying Christian is undoubtedly in jeopardy. But you cannot just be watching while the enemy is tying you with spiritual chains and padlocks, feeding you and defiling you in the dream and performing the deeds of ancestral, witchcraft and marine spirit covenants over your life. If you allow it, there will be trouble for you.

If there is one period when you must pray like you never did before, that period is now. Of course, you have slept enough. Wake up from your slumber. It is no retreat; no surrender. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of boldness and courage. Moreover, He says. "Behold. I give unto you power." If you fail to rise to the occasion, you have no one to blame. but yourself.

Sing a songs of praise/worship, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Every form of captivity which the devil has established over my life; be terminated, in Jesus' name. Any legal ground upon which the devil has caged me, by the power that rolled away the stone from the tomb of Jesus, I obtain freedom

2. Any spiritual hegemony, bondage, control or dominion by demonic powers over my life be terminated by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name. Any yoke or bondage inherited from my parents, break and scatter, in Jesus' name.

3. In any way the enemy has exchanged my destiny for shame, with the blood of Jesus I command it to be restored to the former glory, Jesus' name.

4. Any plan to attack my pastor whether spiritually or physically; end in disaster; Let them record casualties in their camp. Let his enemies kill themselves in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2016

DATE: MONDAY, JULY 4TH, 2016.

THEME: LET GOD GIVE THEM A SIGN

TEXT: Ephesians 6:12-18, 1 Corinthians 10:3-6
6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

"Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. "(Hosea 9:14)

If God does not deal with your enemies in a terrible way, they will hardly learn any lessons. That is why God will give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. It is the will of God that our enemies repent, so that they can be saved. However, it appears that the power working in them has seared their conscience with hot iron and they have deleted the word 'conscience' from their vocabulary. Therefore, they have become unrelenting in their pursuit of us.

If you have remained a target of an unrepentant pursuer or attacker of your life, you might be wasting your time because the devil has given him a reprobate heart. Perhaps, a little sign from God can cause them to retrace their steps. That is why you have to pray so that God will visit them in His indignation: give them miscarrying wombs and dry breasts. By the time everything they do folds up and becomes dry, they will know there is God.

Sing a few songs of praise/worship, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. As many as are secretly working against me, Father, let them experience miscarriage and dryness in every area of their lives, in Jesus' name. All those sabotaging The Lord's Chosen ministry, our three-fold vision and 10 billion souls mandate. Lord, give them miscarrying wombs and dry breasts, in Jesus' name.

2. Any form of captivity which the devil is exercising over my life/destiny, today is the end. Be terminated, in Jesus' name. In line with the declaration of my daddy in the Lord, I claim total freedom over every captivity, in Jesus' name.

3. Any covenant mortgaging my success and breakthrough in life into the hands of the devil, his demons and human agents; be terminated, in Jesus' name.

4. That hand holding my blessing from manifesting; wither by fire, in
Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016

DATE: TUESDAY JULY 5TH, 2016.

THEME: TWO CANNOT WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE

TEXT: Lamentations 3:37, Romans 8:1
3:37 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?

8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

"Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass." (Isaiah 7:7)

You have seen the power of God in this ministry and His matchless grace upon our daddy in the Lord to wrought great miracles, signs and wonders: to deliver the oppressed in emphatic fashion. Though the option of holding nocturnal meetings and many other forms of spiritual manipulation against you might seem an attractive option for the devil, the God whom I serve is saying, " "It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass. "

Your duty is to join your faith with my faith to agree. But this can only be possible when you agree to walk with God and work for Him. It is on this basis that He will evoke His power to nullify whatever the enemy is going to throw at you. You must sanctify yourself; agree with Him in holiness and righteousness. So, you must do everything possible to work in obedience to God's commandments.

Prayer points:
1 O Lord God my Father, I pray for grace to walk with you: to obey all your commandments, in Jesus' name. I admit that on my own I can do nothing. Therefore, abide in me: help me to abide in you for without you I can do nothing.

2. Therefore; Holy Ghost. take over the thoughts in my heart: take over my actions and my deeds. Daddy. hold my hand that I will not stumble and fall, in Jesus' name.

3. Father, I pray, make me holy and righteous. Uproot carnal mindedness out of my life, in Jesus' name. Transform me from being an ordinary Sunday-Sunday Christian to a true believer - from a natural man to a supernatural one. Grant me genuine salvation, in Jesus' name.

4. Ignite your fire of revival in my spirit, soul and body. I open up my heart; I make my heart your dwelling place, I build your throne In my heart. Come and take your place in my life, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2016

DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 6TH, 2016.

THEME: HE WILL SURELY DISAPPOINT THEM

TEXT: 2 Chronicles 26:1-20; 2 Corinthians 2:11

"He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise." (Job 5:12)

The Truth is that for every time and season, the devil usually devises programs aimed at unsettling the people of God. Since this is just the beginning of a new quarter, it is expected that he will direct his weapons of war towards unleashing mayhem against the lives of the children of God. Naturally, it is only a tree that hears it is about to be cut down and yet does nothing. But when a human being receives the same information he runs for his dear life.

So, having received the information that the devil is not out to pamper you this season, you must do the expected. Thankfully, God has set in motion mercenaries to dislodge all the programs of the wicked against your life. Honestly, if you can pray, God will surely disappoint them.

Prayer Points:
1. All the devices of the crafty to hinder my jubilation in this quarter; be disappointed. Every craftiness of the wicked, designed to keep me in captivity and bondage, must end in frustration, in Jesus' name.

2. Any power assigned to resist the program of God for my life; receive frustration in Jesus' name. Any witchcraft animal (name monitoring my life and reporting back to their kingdom, in the of Jesus I dislodge you.

3. Any power requesting for objects of sacrifice in order to stay out of my life, in the name of Jesus, I give them Holy Ghost fire. The bible says that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. Every work of the devil programmed against my life in this quarter, scatter by fire, in Jesus' name.

4. Any power or kingdom that has risen up to fight against the G.O; in the of Jesus be overthrown. Any arrow released against him, his wife and children; go back to your sender, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2016

DATE: FRIDAY JULY 8TH, 2016.

THEME: NO MATTER THE TERRIBLE NATURE OF YOUR CAPTIVITY, DELIVERANCE IS CERTAIN.

TEXT: Isaiah 49:26
49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

"Thus saith the Lord, Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. (Isaiah 49:24-25)

One cheering piece of news for you today is that your deliverance is certain and your captivity shall be no more. Maybe you believe it or may be not. But I tell you for the umpteenth time that my faith is greater than your doubt Your doubt cannot alter the word of God. No matter how terrible the powers responsible for your captivity may be, God is assuring you that He will loosen their grip/hold over you and you will go free. Remember. no power can stand before Him; for He will contend with them.

All the powers of your father's house or mother's house or shrines, marine spirit powers of the queen of the coast and the prince of the sea — He will give them their own flesh to eat; and give them their blood to drink Heaven is waiting for you to issue the command and the angels of God working with this ministry will be released for your sake. Are you ready now?

Sing a few songs of praise/worship, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points. Prayer points:
1. Any power contending with me. the Lord will contend with thee, in Jesus' name. Any power oppressing my life. I command you to commit suicide, in Jesus' name. Eat your flesh and drink your blood, in Jesus' name. Let every captivity over my life, end in Jesus' name.

2. Let all the powers fighting against my life: receive damnation. in Jesus' name.

3. Any power contending with The Lord's Chosen Ministry, with my daddy in the Lord, his wife and children, in the name of Jesus I command you to eat your flesh and drink your blood, in Jesus name.

4. All the enemies of my pastor and The Lord's Chosen Ministry, I declare them enemies of God. Let the judgment of God visit them in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2016

DATE: SATURDAY JULY 9TH, 2016.

THEME: IT IS EITHER CHRIST OR CRISIS

TEXT: Philippians 4:7, Colossians 3:15
4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. " (John 16:33)

As professed believers in the word of God, we must be mindful of what He says at any point in time. We must not only be hearers, but also doers. We must believe Him totally. God is not a man that He should lie. Whatever He says must surely come to pass.

He has spoken many things concerning your life which if you accept and follow, will ensure that you enjoy divine peace. If you do not have peace. you can only have 'pieces.' Likewise, if you do not have Christ, you will have crisis. That is why the world is in so many crises today. It is proven that the only thing the world has to offer is tribulation. Your peace in Christ is assured. The hopelessness that stare people in the face following the tribulation going on everywhere in the world is enough reason for anyone to become discouraged and lose hope in life. Nevertheless, Jesus urges you today to cheer up. He has overcome for your sake. Take advantage of His peace and live a blissful life.

Prayer Points:
1. Father, I ask O God, that your peace that passes all human understanding, envelope my life/heart today. Uproot every thought and attraction of this world from my heart, in Jesus' name. Sanctify my heart O God; purge me and make me clean in Jesus' name. Holy Ghost, take over my thoughts, actions and deeds, Lead me by the hand that I will not stumble and fall, in Jesus' name.

2. Fight all my battles and give me victory on every front, in Jesus' name.
All the battle coming from the village, my place of work or business; Father, fight for me. All those that have sworn that it shall not be well with me, by your power I decree that their words shall not stand, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL THE...

DATE: SUNDAY JULY 10TH, 2016.

THEME: NO NEED TO PRESS THE PANIC BUTTON

TEXT: Genesis 44:5, Leviticus 19:26
44:5 Is not this it in which my lord drinketh, and whereby indeed he divineth? ye have done evil in so doing.

19:26 Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

"Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel....... " (Numbers 23 :23)

It is not uncommon these days as was in the early times for enemies, haters, detractors and antagonists to hire enchanters, diviners, necromancers, destiny wasters and polluters to secretly work against people. In some places, they put water inside white basin or native pot containing wicked charms inside boiling native pots and while the pot is boiling, they turn the contents with long spoon and mention names continually. Shall we talk of cases where they position mirror and invoke your name, or shoot guns and arrows in the dream? Well, whichever be the case concerning you. there is no need to panic. None of those things can work against you because you are Chosen of God and redeemed by the blood of Jesus. All you need to do is to open your mouth and pray, commanding whatever they have done to return upon their heads.

Sing a few songs of praise/worship, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points. Prayer points:
1. The bible says in the book of Psalm 121:3-8, "He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. " I stand upon the above scriptures and I decree and declare every enchantments, divination, projection, jinx, invocation, incantation, spell and sorcery against me; be nullified in Jesus' name.

2. Anywhere they have commissioned the celestial bodies/elements to work against me, let them receive frustration, in Jesus' name. Whoever has spoken by midnight or by day, to the moon, sun, stars or packed the sand of my feet saying it shall not be well with me; you are a liar, Whatever you have said or done, with the blood of Jesus I nullify them and I decree it must be well with me, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2016

DATE: MONDAY JULY 11TH, 2016.

THEME: LIFT UP THINE EYES NOW!

TEXT: Ezekiel 8:5
8:5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

"And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall "(Ezekiel 8:8–18)

Many believers have failed to see beyond their noses that evil has gone scientific today. There are spiritual devices and apparatuses that can be used to monitor someone in a distant place and even cause him harm from afar. In fact, so many abominations are being perpetrated in the dark against people on a daily basis. Do not claim yet that you don't have an enemy and so, nobody is working against you. The story of the young man whose 14 sisters were cut short by his stepmother and her cohorts are still very fresh in our minds. Because he is a Chosen, God rose in his defense and killed the native doctor that was boasting and bragging and compelled the woman to confess and she subsequently died. Who can tell what is secretly going on against you in the dark? You might not readily tell. But that does not suggest that God is not seeing them. He says, "Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them. " God will not show them any pity; neither will He spare them. Talk to God now in prayer.

Prayer Points:
1. Any abomination secretly going on against me; backfire, in Jesus name. Anywhere they are holding secret consultations to devise my hurt — in any mountain, bush, shrine, inner chamber, coven, river, sea or temple; in the name of Jesus I command that place to catch fire.

2. Any monitoring device the enemy is using against me; be destroyed, in Jesus name. Any spiritual mast set up to monitor my movement, any monitoring mirror, television, computer, crystal ball or instrument of star gazing, I dismantle and command them to catch fire, in Jesus name.

3. Any resident witch or wizard, reporting my matter to their coven, I send fire into your bosom and I command you to die, in Jesus' name. Any diversionary tactics of the devil against my blessing; be halted, in Jesus' name. Any arrow fired into my life, I return you back to your sender, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2016

DATE: TUESDAY JULY 12TH, 2016.

THEME: THEN THE FIRE OF THE LORD FELL

TEXT: 1 Thessalonians 5:17, 1 Kings 18:30–41

"Quench not the Spirit." (1 Thessalonians 5:19)

Many professed believers are deep asleep the enemy is feasting on them. Their prayer life is nothing to write home about and yet they complain about all the things God has not done for them. They can't come for vigils because they are weak and tired; they come to service late and enter restaurants and canteens before entering into the church and sleep off immediately pastor starts his message only to wake up at the point of closing. The truth still remains: You can never win the battle of life with such attitude; you cannot reach your goals or achieve set goals by remaining indifferent to wise counsel. You must stretch your endurance limit. There is no shortcut.

There are also those that make half-hearted and purposeless prayer. Little wonder, they see no answers. Follow Elijah's prayer. He repaired the altar of God. What about you? Have you repaired the altar of God that was broken in your life through genuine repentance? You must repair it today. Elijah gathered twelve stones and built an altar. The altar of God is now in your heart. All you have to do is to enthrone Him afresh in your life. Make sure there is nothing standing between you and God. Elijah made a trench as great as would contain two measures of seed. Do you pray without sowing seed? If your answer is yes, then you are not yet ready to receive answers. Elijah made a sacrifice on the altar he set up. Go to God in prayer: make your sacrifice.

Prayer Points:
1. Any power working against my prayer life, in the name of Jesus I rebuke you. Any power of my father's house challenging my salvation; receive rebuke. Any power assigned to work against my faith and to minister doubts in my heart: be destroyed, in Jesus name. Let the power of complacency over my overall spiritual life die.

2. Holy Spirit of the living God, I ask for fresh spiritual empowerment. I ask for higher grace to live a holy and righteous life, to do the will of God and obey all His commandments. I enthrone you afresh. Be my Lord and personal Saviour, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2016

DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 13TH, 2016.

THEME: IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY THEY ARE

TEXT: Ephesians 6:12-18, Job 24:14
6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints

24:14 The murderer rising with the light killeth the poor and needy, and in the night is as a thief.

"24 He shall break in pieces mighty men without number, and set others in their stead. 25 Therefore he knoweth their works, and overturneth them in the night, so that they are destroyed." (Job 34:24-25)

So many evil things happen during the nights. Witches and wizards, secret societies, occult men and women all hold their activities in the night. These are purely the activities of the rulers of the darkness of this world. Maybe they have been attacking you to the point you have become afraid of them; that is not the answer. The Lord is set to break them to pieces.

The mighty men or even women that are after your life may be uncountable. The weapons in their hands may be mighty. Notwithstanding, the God of Chosen shall break them into pieces and overturn them in the night and destroy them. He is the one that knows their game plan. Your own duty is to go to the Lord in prayer.

Sing a few warfare songs, thank God for yet another day and then take this few prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any power, mighty man or woman manipulating my life at night; be broken into pieces by the power in the name of Jesus.

2. Any spiritual mutiny or revolt against my life; all the enemies that have reinforced against me; scatter in Jesus' name.

3. Any alliance of witches and wizards, local and international demons against my progress, backfire, in Jesus' name.

4. Any family strong man or woman sitting upon my glory, in the name of Jesus I unseat you.

5. I command confusion into the camp of my enemies. Let the angels of God begin to pursue all my pursuers; attack my attackers; in Jesus' name.

6. All the destiny polluters working against my life, receive frustration, in Jesus' name. Let all the manipulation going on against my life through dreams; be destroyed.

7. I decree that no weapon formed against my pastor, his wife and children shall prosper, in Jesus name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2016

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 14TH, 2016.

THEME: THROW DOWN THE ALTAR

TEXT: Genesis 31:13, Judges 6:31-32
31:13 I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred.

6:31 And Joash said unto all that stood against him, Will ye plead for Baal? will ye save him? he that will plead for him, let him be put to death whilst it is yet morning: if he be a god, let him plead for himself, because one hath cast down his altar.

6:32 Therefore on that day he called him Jerubbaal, saying, Let Baal plead against him, because he hath thrown down his altar.

"Throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath", and cut down the grove that is by it. ''(Judges 6:25)

The impact of altars in the lives of believers cannot be over-emphasized. Some people today still wonder how come altars speak against them even when they have become believers. The truth is that all the atonements and objects of sacrifice given to idol spirits of your fathers' houses through the throwing of food particles, drink offerings constitute raised spiritual altars in our homes. Their argument is that we must give them what our fathers gave to them and in their absence; they rage against us and block our paths to good things.

Gideon has such experience and wondered why. But the angel informed him that the altar was responsible and must be thrown down. All your efforts that have resulted to nothing might be that an altar is speaking against you. The money you lose in the dream, the masquerades and cows pursuing you might just be the activities of speaking altars. How long shall you run from them? It is time to dismantle them.

Sing a few warfare songs, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any altar of my father's house speaking against me, in the name of Jesus I throw you down. I reject you; disown you; dissociate myself from all your works and all activities promoting your work in my family, in Jesus' name.

2. Any ancestral altar, witchcraft altar, marine spirit, occult altar speaking delay. failure, rising/falling, failure at the edge of breakthrough, limitations stagnancy and embargoes, in the name of Jesus I silence you.

3. Any altar demanding for ransom or other objects of sacrifice (chicken, goats, dogs, cats, egg, native chalk, white or red cloth), I decree that you have no right over my life because Jesus has paid my ransom. I command destruction upon you by the Holy Ghost fire.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2016

DATE: FRIDAY JULY 15TH, 2016.

THEME: BUILD AFRESH ALTAR

TEXT: Genesis 26:25, Genesis 33:20
26:25 And he builded an altar there, and called upon the name of the LORD, and pitched his tent there: and there Isaac's servants digged a well.

33:20 And he erected there an altar, and called it EleloheIsrael.

"And build an altar unto the LORD thy God upon the top of this rock." (Judges 6:26)

The angel of God that spoke with Gideon knew that throwing down an altar without building a fresh one to replace the former is an incomplete spiritual exercise. That was why he told Gideon to build an altar and he did. Have you thrown down the altar of Baal that is in your father's house without replacing it with the one built on the rock Jesus? Building an altar of God.

How do you go about it? You don't need to erect any physical altar. With the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, the altar of God has shifted from that made with hands and has moved into the hearts of men. Raising a fresh altar is all about enthroning Christ afresh in our heart. It's about re-consecrating and rededicating your life afresh to his service.
Sing a few warfare songs, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O Lord God, my Father, I thank you for your mercies. Thank you for sending your Son Jesus Christ to pay the ultimate price for my sins. Today, I soak myself afresh in His pool of blood. I re-dedicate my life afresh unto Him. I re-consecrate my soul, spirit and body unto you, in Jesus name.

2. With the power in the blood of Jesus, I neutralize any pollution, defilement and contamination upon my life/destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. I enthrone You afresh in my heart. I ask that you build your throne in my life; come take your place in my life, in Jesus' name.

4. Any ancestral witchcraft, marine spirit or occult covenant entered into on my behalf whether by my father or mother or both parents; be terminated, in Jesus name.

5. Any covenant binding my success, breakthrough, favour, connection, advancement or progress, to any idol spirit, inner chamber, temple or coven of witches and wizards: receive termination, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016

DATE: SATURDAY JULY 16TH, 2016.

THEME: THE VEIL IS BILLED FOR DESTRUCTION

TEXT: Obadiah 1:17, Isaiah 9:5
1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

9:5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.

"And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the
covering cast over all people, and the vain that is spread over all nations. " (Isaiah 25:7)

Spiritual veil represents any covering cast over a person's life with a view to hindering the manifestation of the glory of God upon that person or to siphon his/her destiny. The destruction of the veil can only be possible in the mountain of the Lord. The Lord's Chosen is a typical example of today's mountain of the Lord. No matter the thick and dark veil used to cover your glory, bring it to the God of Chosen and He will burn it with fire.

When a person is covered by a spiritual veil, such person suffers disfavour and closed heavens. And when a person is disfavoured, he/she labours for virtually everything, suffers rejection. hatred and other forms of discrimination. Little wonder some people wonder why they are hated for no reason. A veil is covering their glory. But not to worry; God is ready if you are ready.

Sing a few warfare songs, thank God for another day and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any veil covering my glory; any spiritual helmet used to cover my head: be torn to pieces by thunder and by the Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus' name.

2. Any power hired to adulterate my destiny or to turn it upside down, I command you to be destroyed, in Jesus name.

3. Any power manipulating my destiny, bringing disfavour into my life; be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

4. Any satanic program and agenda aimed at transferring, polluting, contaminating and defiling my destiny; end in disaster, in Jesus' name.

5. Every closed heaven over my spiritual horizon, open by thunder, in Jesus' name.

6. Any mark of hatred, rejection and ill-luck upon my life, vanish away by fire, in Jesus' name.

7. Any plan to hinder God's anointing upon my G. O, receive rebuke, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2016

DATE: MONDAY JULY 18TH, 2016.

THEME: ANTI-CHRIST IS ALREADY HERE

TEXT: 1John 2:22, 1 John John 4:3, 2 John 1:7
2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. "(1 John 2:18)

Whenever the anti-Christ is mentioned, some people envisage a situation whereby they will see a huge man with horns and a fork in his hands picking people and throwing them into his mouth or something. So, without seeing such, they tend to doubt the existence of the anti-Christ. That way, they hardly know about his operations and that he is already at work. Notwithstanding the anti-Christ is here with us.

Any one that does not believe in the teachings and doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ or that He came in the flesh is an anti-Christ. This explanation has become necessary so that no one deceives you. You must therefore be prepared and begin to resist every program of the anti-Christ for you, for the church of God and for this nation as a whole. That can only be achieved through our collective prayer.

Prayer Points:
1. Every anti-Christ program against the church of God; be terminated. Every apparatus set in motion to unsettle the church, be dismantled. in Jesus' name.

2. Every anti-Christ plot to cage the gospel: be resisted by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name. Any program to hold the children of God in captivity: back fire, in Jesus' name.

3. Any kingdom assigned to monitor my pastor. his wife and children: be destroyed by angels of the living God, in Jesus' name.

4. Any bondage of the devil over my life/destiny, be terminated in Jesus' name. By the power in the name of Jesus Christ. I command freedom from every grip/hold of the enemy, in Jesus' name.

5. Any spirit of destruction assigned to come after my life harvest, assigned against the Chosen ones, in the name of Jesus receive rebuke.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2016

DATE: TUESDAY JULY 19TH, 2016.

THEME: DO NOT ABANDON THE FELLOWSHIP

TEXT: Acts 2:42, 1 Corinthians 10:20
2:42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

"If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth. "(1 John 1:6)

At this very crucial period when the end is in sight, abandoning the fellowship of the brethren might be suicidal. It might be a direct invitation for the spirit of anti-Christ to overwhelm you. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. If you do not attend fellowship, your faith will not grow. You will not be opportuned to hear those life-transforming testimonies; you will not grow as a believer. So, make it a point of duty to be part of believers' fellowship.

For those that attend, do you come any time you like? Some people come late for fellowship. Some come when the service is about to close. Yet, there are others that leave before the last 'Amen'. There are many so-called believers that branch off to eat and drink before entering the fellowship. Some people eat and drink inside the auditorium and throw dirt and remnants of food particles inside the church. Which group do you belong? Examine your ways so that you don't attend a service and go back home with curses instead of blessing.

Prayer Points:
1. Any power assigned to derail my salvation; be arrested by the Holy Ghost. Any spirit of the world making me to take the things of God for granted; be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

2. Any power that has vowed that I will never make heaven at last: get thee behind me. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke you. Any ancestral power, marine spirit, witchcraft power, challenging my salvation, scatter, in Jesus name.

3. Every spirit of eating and drinking; distraction, sleeping and slumbering, be destroyed. Any power assigned to discourage me, to work against my faith, to bring doubts in my heart. be destroyed, in Jesus name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2016

DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 20TH, 2016

THEME: ACTIVATING GOD'S COVENANT MIGHT BE THE JOKER

2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

"And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. " (Ezekiel 34:25)

God is a covenant keeping God. Covenant is an agreement that is binding between two persons, Covenant is usually activated with a blood sacrifice. From the time of old, God had always made covenants with his people —Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the children of the Israelites. He never broke His covenant. Rather, He had remained faithful. God's covenant with His people has always resulted in open doors for them, peace, fruitfulness and so on.

You might have been praying for a particular thing over time and there appears to be no answer. You have attended crusades; fasted and prayed. Yet, the situation remains unchanged and you are wondering what next to do. Remember, the case of Hannah. She was going to Shiloh every year and nothing happened until she entered into a vow. You might need to do something similar. Challenge God with a covenant seed — a sacrifice and you will be surprised. The results have always proved amazing.

Prayer points:
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I key afresh into the covenant which you have made with my daddy in the Lord and The Lord's Chosen Ministry. From now on, I ask that I become a partaker of the benefits of your covenant, in Jesus' name.

2. By the reason of this covenant, I command every unbreakable yoke in my life to break.

3. By the reason of this covenant, I command earlier covenants with ancestral powers, marine spirit powers (spirit husband/wife), and witchcraft and occult powers to be invalidated.

4. With this covenant, let every power exercising dominion or lordship over my life/destiny; be dethroned. In their places, I enthrone my Lord Jesus.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2016

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 21ST, 2016.

THEME: CULTIVATE THE HABIT OF POSITIVE THINKING

"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he. " (Proverbs 23:7)

There are many people today whose problems can be located in the state of their minds; the way they think. Such people suffer from psychological defeatism. As a result of one mishap or the other, they conclude that everything has come to an end. As such, they lose hope. They pray and never believe that God will answer.

Christianity is a belief system that tasks your faith. You have to believe in the power of God without necessarily seeing it. It requires no speculation. So, you must think right. You must believe very strongly because you might become a victim of your own thoughts. Many people cannot benefit in the gift that God has given them simply because they cannot get themselves to believe that such gifts are there. They view their performances as mere co-incidence. What is your state of mind? Are you among those thinking that all is lost? From today, begin to think positively and you will discover that there is all to play for.

Sing a few warfare songs, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points

Prayer points:
1. Any power ministering negative thoughts in my heart; be uprooted, in Jesus' name. Any defeatist attitude in my life; be quenched by the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

2. Any spirit of poverty, backwardness, stagnancy, snail-speed progress assigned against my life; I break loose from your captivity. Be ousted, in Jesus' name.

3. Any ancestral chain of never-doing well in life; every satanic padlock, fetters of iron and shackles which the enemy has used to bind my life; by the resurrection power in the name of Jesus I command them to break.

4. Any swallowing power, swallowing my G.O's prayer for my life; be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA.
Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2016

DATE: FRIDAY JULY 22ND, 2016

THEME: LET SOMETHING ABOUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT

TEXT: Luke 6:38, Proverbs 11:25
6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

"Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account." (Philippians 4:17)

Many people are serving God cunningly thinking that God will bless them. When it comes to offering, they are the ones that put torn currency notes in the offering bags. They are the ones that drop the least currency denominations — dirty ones. Yet, they are crying to God for blessings. They are wasting their energy. God works with principles. It's simple. Give and it shall be given.

Those that do not use their resources to serve God are like those who have nothing in their accounts. Anyone who has nothing in his account(s) cannot make withdrawals from such accounts. In the same vein, anyone who gives nothing will receive nothing. Therefore, let something abound in your account so that you can qualify to withdraw. What is it that you want God to do for you? Begin to give bountiful offering, sow seed of faith, make pledges/vows and redeem them and see what God will do for you.

Prayer Points:
1. Every spirit responsible for stinginess in my life; in the name of Jesus, I sack you by fire. Any power ministering to me to give the lowest currency denomination; you are a deceiver. Be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

2. Any spirit of poverty assigned against my life/destiny; be ousted in Jesus' name. I break the yoke of stagnancy, limitation, embargoes and snail-speed progress in my life. in Jesus' name.

3. O God, make me a financial pillar in this ministry, in Jesus' name. Give me the will-power to give cheerfully because you love a cheerful giver, in Jesus' name.

4. O thou God of Chosen, finance our ministry, in Jesus' name. Raise billionaires and millionaires according to our G. O's prayer, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2016

DATE: SATURDAY JULY 23RD, 2016.

THEME: POWER TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

TEXT: Matthew 19:26, Hebrews 6:18
19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

"29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. 30. And their eyes were opened.... " (Matthew 9:29–30)

The cases of the men whose eyes Jesus healed were impossible in the eyes of men. They were beyond medical expertise. But He healed them by merely touching their eyes and pronouncing healing upon them. Quite simple! But Jesus made a very important observation as he said, "According to your faith, be it unto you."
Many people cannot receive such miracles today because that crucial element called faith is conspicuously missing or dead. People tend to look at the size of their problems and conclude that nothing more can be done, without looking at the size of God. They magnify their problems with their minds eyes and make it look larger than life. Notwithstanding, there is nothing impossible with God. He is the Creator of all things and so can do all things. What is that problem that you have concluded has come to stay? God has the power to take it out. Just, have faith in Him.

Prayer Points:
1. Any spirit of unbelief standing against miracles in my life: come out and enter no more, in Jesus' name. Any power ministering to me that it is all over for me, I command you to be silent, in Jesus' name.

2. O God, I ask that you increase my faith in your word and power, in Jesus' name.

3. Any problem standing against my life: from today I refuse to look at your size and magnitude or the power standing by you. I stand by God's word that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I command you to be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

4. Any power coming in as a flood, the Bible says that when the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. You evil power working against my progress; in the name of Jesus, receive confrontation.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2016

DATE: SUNDAY JULY 24TH, 2016.

THEME: YOUR RACE MUST BE PURPOSEFUL

TEXT:1Corinthians 9:25–27, John 4:24
9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

"Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. (1Corinthians 9:24–27)

While we seek to receive deliverance from every form of captivity, we must never lose sight of the fact that we are involved in a race - to be in heaven at the end of this life. That is a race that needs utmost concentration so that we do not end up running in vain. One of the conditions that will determine how we end depends on what we do with our bodies. For Apostle Paul, he said he keeps his body under subjection so that he will not run in vain.

Unarguably, the human flesh is a threat and impediment towards the smooth running of our race to heaven. Like Apostle Paul, we must also endeavour to bring it under subjection. The desires of the flesh run parallel to the desires of the spirit and the bible insists no provision should be made for the flesh. So, based on the above, you are enjoined to do everything possible to play by the rules of the game. Give your life to Jesus Christ; ensure that you are soundly saved.

Prayer Points:
1. O God, my father, sanctify my spirit, soul and body. Uproot every Adamic nature out of my life. Grant me inner purity; make me holy and righteous, in Jesus' name.

2. Every dominion and power of the flesh over my life, end in Jesus' name. Every pride of life, lust of the eyes and flesh, immoral thoughts and carnal desires; be terminated, in Jesus' name.

3. Father, give me the grace and power to live according to Your will and commandments and to overcome sin in all its ramifications, in Jesus' name. Every slavery to sin, in the name of Jesus I terminate you.

4. Any altar speaking against my salvation; with the blood of Jesus I silence you. Any altar of my father's house demanding for sacrifices and services from me, in the name of Jesus; be destroyed.

5. I pray for higher grace, higher righteousness, greater faith, more manifestation of the fruits of the Spirit and the gifts of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016

DATE: MONDAY JULY 25TH, 2016.

THEME: BEWARE OF DREAM KILLERS

Text: Genesis 37:5, Matthew 10:36
37:5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.
10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

"Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt." (Genesis 37:28)

The story of Joseph and his brothers should serve as an eye-opener to those who often believe that the way they regard others, is the same way that others regard them. It is the rat that is already inside a house that passes information to its fellows regarding the position of the fish hidden in the kitchen. That means, it is those that are close to you; that know your secret that can proffer information that will nail you.

Joseph joyfully told them about his dreams, but they were not happy with him and they planned evil against him and eventually sold him off to slavery. You must be wary of dream killers that are all around you; ready to sell you even to your enemies. They laugh with you and eat with you, but their hearts are not straight towards you. Therefore, you must choose how to open your mouth in their presence. Be careful what you discuss with them. They must never know that important secret you hold so dear to your heart. They might turn it against you.

Prayer Points:
1. Every household enemy working to terminate my dream, in the name of Jesus, I rebuke you. I come against all the betrayers, backbiters and blackmailers working against my dream. Let them scatter, in Jesus' name.

2. Any conspiracy, gang-up, evil gathering, evil representation against my life; scatter, in Jesus' name. All those giving the counsel of Ahithophel against me, May their counsel be turned to foolishness.

3. Any manipulation of my dream life; end in disaster. Let the kingdom be destroyed. I cancel eating in the dream. Let the spiritual caterer feeding me with poison, catch fire. Let the spirit husband responsible for defilement, pollution and contamination through sexual relationship, be cut off.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2016

DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 27TH, 2016

THEME: WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER, SLEEP NO MORE?

TEXT: Psalm 121:3-4, Proverbs 24:33
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

24:33 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

"How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep? " (Proverbs 6:9)

It is an unpleasant surprise that in spite of all the 'noise' making the rounds everywhere, many believers are sleeping. What noise? The rapture, manifestation of the anti-Christ, fulfilment of end-time prophecies and the general anarchy enveloping the nation and the world, are enough reasons for every right thinking believer to wake up from his/her slumber. These are events that are supposed to put fear in the heart of everybody and cause people to begin to make recourse to God. Yet, many are insensitive. It is worrisome.

Have you not slept enough? This is not just a period of sober reflection, but also a period of intensive intercession and supplication. Of course, without recourse to prayer, the anti-Christ operation that is already in full swing will produce many casualties. It is already happening. But if we pray, God will counter their program against you; against the church and against all the believers worldwide. Within the context of the three-fold vision, we the Chosen are instruments in the hand of God to stop the anti-Christ. Therefore, get ready put on the whole armour of God as we go full throttle.

Prayer Points:
1. Any spirit assigned to cause sleeping and slumbering; to weaken my spiritual life; be destroyed, in Jesus' name. Every spiritual weakness and laziness in my life; be uprooted by the Holy Ghost. Any power assigned to bring me down; to cause backsliding; let the Holy Ghost destroy that power.

2. You make your ministers to be fire. Therefore, O God, re-ignite your revival fire in my life. Consecrate me afresh, rekindle the earlier zeal upon my life and make me to be a veritable instrument for the actualization of our three-fold vision and mandate, in Jesus' name.

3. I join my faith with my daddy in the Lord and with all the Chosen people worldwide to counter every anti-Christ program to sweep away the church and Christianity, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2016
We are very sorry for not being punctual to the update just because of password reset issues. We do apologize for that and stay connected to this devotional and God shall bless you numerously in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2016

DATE: THURSDAY AUGUST 25TH, 2016.

THEME: IF GOD DIDN'T SAY IT, THEN IT IS NOT TRUE.

TEXT: Psalm 79:11
79:11 Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die.

"...and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers. " (1 Kings 19:4)

Elijah had just finished discomfiting the prophets of Baal and annihilated all 450 of them. He was supposed to be basking in the euphoria of his victory over them. Then suddenly Jezebel sent him a death threat. He ran away and was downcast and then began to ask for death. Notwithstanding, God did not heed to his request because He knew that it was not he that was speaking. Rather, another spirit had entered him — the spirit of suicide; of discouragement and defeat.

Elijah appeared to have been overwhelmed by the problem confronting him at that time and so, made a rash decision to throw in the towel. He did not see any need to fight on until the angel arrived and urged him to eat and strengthen himself in the Lord because the assignment ahead of him was enormous. There are times when you find yourself at crossroads, overwhelmed by life's difficulties and not knowing what to do. Do you decide to just sign off like Elijah did? One thing you must know is that if God has not spoken, you have no right to accept the devil's ministration. That voice speaking death, discouragement and defeat, is not of God and so, is not true.

Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any altar of my father's house, marine spirit altar, witchcraft altar or occult altar speaking death, discouragement and defeat over my life; in the name of Jesus I command you to be silent in darkness, in Jesus' name. Any evil voice assigned to deceive me into accepting a death sentence; speak no more, in Jesus' name.

2. Any problem of life on the verge of overwhelming me or compelling me to give up; in the name of Jesus, I overcome that problem. Father, Your Word says, "Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest."

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2016

DATE: FRIDAY AUGUST 26TH, 2016

THEME: GOD IS YOUR HELPER

TEXT: Psalm 121, Psalm 91:11-12
121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

"Now these are they that came to David to Ziklag, while he yet kept himself close because of Saul the son of Kish: and they were among the mighty men, helpers of the war. 2 They were armed with bows, and could use both the right hand and the left in hurling stones and shooting arrows out of a bow even of Saul's brethren of Benjamin. "(1 Chronicles 12:1-2)

David went into hiding because Saul was a big threat to his life. Notwithstanding, among the people that came to Ziklag with David, were mighty men who also doubled as helpers of war. These men had the capability to hurl stones and shoot arrows perfectly with two hands simultaneously. But one surprising thing is that they were from the tribe of Benjamin — even Saul's tribe. These were the men that came to help the cause of David.

Have you gone into hiding because witches and wizards are after your life? Or you have hired a bus to pack your load out of the compound you are living by night for the same reason? God has ready-made helpers of that can fight on your side. Your dwindling courage can hinder them. You must find courage and declare, "I know my redeemer liveth." So, come out from you hiding: believe God for His redeeming power and He will never disappoint you, in Jesus' name.

Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following points.

Prayer Points:
1. O God my Father, lay my burden in the hearts of my divine helpers, in Jesus' name. Whosoever you have designed to use to help me, use your ministering angels to begin to direct them towards my direction, in Jesus' name.

2. For any spiritual battle/war going on against me/my life; I ask for the release of mighty angels that double as helpers of war. Give them double swords of fire in their hands: with specific instruction to shoot at sight and cut every opposition standing against me without mercy, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2016

DATE: SATURDAY AUGUST 27TH, 2016.

THEME: FORSAKING GOD CAN BE QUITE COLOSSAL

TEXT: Matthew 25:29, Mark 8:36
25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

"Then came Shemaiah the prophet to Rehoboam, and to the princes of Judah, that were gathered together to Jerusalem because of Shishak, and said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, Ye have forsaken me, and therefore have I also left you in the hand of Shishak. " (2 Chronicles 12:5)

When people forsake God, the consequences can be quite colossal. God will also forsake them and that will open the door for their enemies to attack and oppress them. The idea usually is not to destroy them out rightly, but to make them repent. If not, they will hardly repent. But when they are oppressed and led into captivity, they might retrace their steps because of the heavy burden the enemy will place upon them.

Are you like the children of Judah that forsook God and followed after their own ways — pursuing after money, career, job etc? If your answer is yes, you must then repent and humble yourself in order to avoid being forsaken by Him. Your humility, repentance and plea for mercy will provoke God's deliverance and cause the oppression of the devil over your life to come to an abrupt end. Don't forget: It is possible for someone to be a regular church goer but still not a committed believer. In that case, such individual has forsaken God and is vulnerable to all manner of attacks. You must pray fervently that God should restore your spiritual life.

Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O God my Father, I humble myself before you and repent of all my sins. In any way that I have forsaken you; I ask that you show me mercy and forgive me all my sins, in Jcsus name.

2. Any monitoring power assigned against me spiritually to make sure I forget God and embrace the world, be destroyed, in Jesus name.

3. O God my Father, help me to abide in you that I might bear much fruit in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2016

DATE: SUNDAY AUGUST, 29TH 2016.

THEME: DON'T MURMUR, DON'T FAINT

TEXT: Deuteronomy 20:3, Proverbs 24:10
20:3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;

24:10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

"And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews. "(Acts 6:1)

Many people murmur about a lot of things - the church, pastors, leaders and even the brethren. They murmur about the attitude of the brethren and sometimes stop coming to church. From there, they even backslide and cite the character of others as reason for their backsliding. Sometimes, their reason for murmuring may be genuine, but one obvious danger about murmuring is that it siphons the anointing - presence of the Holy Spirit. When someone murmurs and complains, the heart becomes defiled and polluted and therefore uninhabitable for the Spirit of God.

Murmuring can lead one to death and hell as we can see from the examples of the children of Israel that left Egypt with Moses. All those who were eighteen and above, that left Egypt with Moses, never entered the Promised Land - except Joshua and Caleb, because they murmured. They never entered into God's rest. In the same way, all those that murmur and complain, do not enter into testimonies because the condition of their hearts bars the Spirit of God from coming in to work in their lives. Avoid complaining and murmuring no matter how genuine your course might be.

Prayer Points:
1. O God, I pray; purge my heart of complaining and murmuring, in Jesus' name.

2. Every spirit of murmuring and complaining assigned to pollute and defile my spirit and cause the presence, glory and power of God to depart from me, be gone, in Jesus' name,

3. Let the spirit of self be uprooted out of my life, in Jesus' name.

4. Any demon assigned to kill my joy; be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2016

DATE: MONDAY AUGUST 29TH, 2016.

THEME: FEAR OF THE LORD; BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

TEXT: Deuteronomy 4:31, Joshua 24:20, Isaiah 1:28
4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

24:20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.

1:28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.

"Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways." (Psalm 128:2)

Those that fear the Lord are usually blessed because the Lord is favourably disposed towards them and things naturally work out for them. When they labour, they are rewarded and are happy and it is well with them. The family lives an organized life as the glory of God radiates upon them. Long life is their inheritance as they are assured of seeing their children's children. Generally, the peace and blessing of the Lord are upon it, Little wonder, the bible insists that the fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom — talking about the numerous benefits derivable from having the fear of God.

What is the fear here? It is to walk strictly according to commandment of God; being afraid to any one of them and to have the conscience to rue mistakes and violations. That is to say, someone has the fear of God, he strives very hard to keep the Word of God and his conscience condemns him/her when there is any error. Every believer is supposed to be ruled by that type of fear — not the fear of the devil, his demons and human agents. So, do you have the fear of God? Remember, it is not a gift. It is something that you must work out by reading, hearing the Word of God and keeping them, But if you do not have the fear of God, it means you are not yet His child. So, there is much work to be done as you stand to lose a lot.

Prayer Points:
1. Any spirit responsible for the lack of fear of God in my life, I bind you; I bind your powers. I paralyze all your activities in my life, in Jesus' name.

2. O God, uproot the stony heart out of my life and give me a new heart; the heart that will serve you in spirit and in truth, the heart that will be obedient to your will and commandments, in Jesus' name.

3. Father, sprinkle clean water upon me and rid me of every contamination, pollution and defilement, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2016

DATE: TUESDAY AUGUST 30TH, 2016

THEME: THEIR RAGING IS IN VAIN

TEXT: Isaiah 54:17, 1 Kings 18:27-29
54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

18:28 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.

18:29 And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.

"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. " (Psalm 2:4)

God has brought us safely to the end of another month. This is something to be thankful for. But it is almost certain that the kingdom of darkness will not be happy for you or with you and might even be raging against you for escaping from all their evil plans against you. There is no need to be worried over how they feel or their next line of action. Why? He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Derision implies mockery. As the prophets of Baal called upon their god from morning till evening, there was no response and Elijah held them in derision and mocked them.

As they call your name in their kingdom, shrine, temple, inner chamber and coven; expecting you to appear on their mirror so that they will stab you with their daggers, the Lord will laugh. He knows all their antics and will allow them to waste all their energy and then frustrate them. Anywhere they will kindle fire on a native pot and put objects of sacrifice inside it and call your name as they turn the boiling pot, the Lord will have them in derision. The Lord will never allow them to rejoice over your life. Instead, by your prayer the Lord will hand over the enemies into thy hand as an inheritance and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. All that is required of you is to serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Prayer Points:
1. Lord, I bless your wonderful name for bringing me safely to the end of this month. I thank you for how far you have come with me. Thank you for preserving my spirit, soul and body. Thank you for everything you have done for me, in Jesus' name.

2. Any power raging against me; I command you to be frustrated. I decree that the Lord will laugh and hold you in derision, in Jesus' name.

Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016

DATE: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 31ST 2016.

THEME: YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD'S WORD

TEXT: 1 Thessalonians 1:5, 1 Corinthians 6:7, 1 Corinthians 4:20
1:5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

"And blessed is she that believed:for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. "(Luke 1:45)

You are in the mountain of the great king where important decisions relating to people's destinies are taken. The Lord's Chosen is that mountain of the Lord. Little wonder, impossible cases, age-long, generational, family yokes and bondage and evil patterns have been crushed by divine encounters with the angels of God in the dream. These are cases no pastor in the world will be able to conduct deliverance concerning them. But in The Lord's Chosen, God Almighty rolls them away with astonishing rapidity and ease.

No matter how long you have been held by forces of darkness, thrones, kingdoms and dominions, the assurance is this: So long as you have stepped into The Lord's Chosen, your prayers shall be answered and you shall experience a manifestation of God's blessing upon your life, in Jesus' name. Note, the word of God being brought to you from the pulpit here has always been backed up by great power. That power of God will locate you today and always in Jesus' name.

Prayer Points:
1. Any power hindering the manifestation of God's blessing upon my life: be destroyed.

2. Any python, leviathan or dragon assigned to swallow prayers, vomit them and die, in Jesus' name.

3. Any spiritual veil, black cloth or helmet, hired to hinder the glory of God upon my life; be destroyed by fire, in Jesus' name.

4. Every prayer my G. O has made concerning my life spiritually, materially financially, career-wise, business-wise, manifest by fire, in Jesus' name. I decree that from now on, there shall be physical manifestation to all prayers I have made all through the year, in Jesus' name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah / If All Pastors Can Teach This / Why Did God Create?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 249
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.