Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" (1431 Views)

A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online / Comedy Skit - "I Want To Bury Corruption" / Hostel Mate Episode 2 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by Rapsino(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Hostel mate is a comedy skit, which shows the funny life of four room mates. the episode one is out and even Oga Seun will laugh all day. A nairalander named @Rapsino shot it. show some support by watching, laughing and sharing. clink link below to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPct_m8Gnj8
cc: lalasticlala
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by Fxwarrior: 3:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Rapsino:
Hostel mate is a comedy skit, which shows the funny life of four room mates. the episode one is out and even Oga Seun will laugh all day. A nairalander named @Rapsino shot it. show some support by watching, laughing and sharing. clink link below to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPct_m8Gnj8
cc: lalasticlala

Having watched this video I won't recommend it at all. It lacks content and humour. You have a lot to learn from little Emmanuella.

Your video is all about people messing or polluting the air in the hostel. Quite disappointed. I wanted to patronise a fellow nairalander but I guess I fall my own hands by wasting my mb to download poo.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by vizboy(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol.
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by edunex(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
@fxwarrior....ur type don't deserve any good tin in life, if u don't like anything keep it to ur self than disgracing urself, I pity uu......there is absolute nothing wrong in this video....if u knowlegde about comedy u will agree with me that comedy can be unsequencially arranged as long as it is comic....come to DAT of emmanualla u are talking about, doing u no how they started?...... continuum waiting hopelessly for people to copy emmanuella......#growupman....I recommend d video please.....once again may God help u and bless all our hustles
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by Rapsino(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Having watched this video I won't recommend it at all. It lacks content and humour. You have a lot to learn from little Emmanuella.

Your video is all about people messing or polluting the air in the hostel. Quite disappointed. I wanted to patronise a fellow nairalander but I guess I fall my own hands by wasting my mb to download poo.
...no one is perfect. this is the first episode.we have many episodes. I think the best is to give us idea on where to touch in the next episode base on what you have seen. thanks.. and thanks for watching
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by Fxwarrior: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
edunex:
@fxwarrior....ur type don't deserve any good tin in life, if u don't like anything keep it to ur self than disgracing urself, I pity uu......there is absolute nothing wrong in this video....if u knowlegde about comedy u will agree with me that comedy can be unsequencially arranged as long as it is comic....come to DAT of emmanualla u are talking about, doing u no how they started?...... continuum waiting hopelessly for people to copy emmanuella......#growupman....I recommend d video please.....once again may God help u and bless all our hustles

I blame your father for not knowing when to use condom than saddling humanity with an excuse of an ape. Who send you?
I said that video is poo. If you have a contrary view then say it without quoting me.

Are you going to tell me how to react, abi na you buy data give me wey I take download. Bomb dey ya head!

I repeat that video is not mature at all. What is funny about different types of mess? Is it supposed to be funny?
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by simababe(f): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one. Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by Rapsino(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
simababe:
Nice one. Keep it up
thanks simababe. this is just d first episode. we plan on giving you the best. once again thanks n tell ur friends abt it.
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:40am On Jul 24, 2016
d hustle is real..nice work bro, keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by Originalsly: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016
edunex:
....there is absolute nothing wrong in this video.
..... meaning it is perfect ... and this is the main reason why our film industry can't progress. Maybe.... just maybe.... kids under 9 years old or may find this funny. This is straight up poo.
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by Rapsino(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Originalsly:
..... meaning it is perfect ... and this is the main reason why our film industry can't progress. Maybe.... just maybe.... kids under 9 years old or may find this funny. This is straight up poo.
hey bro this is a process. check out the episode 2 and give me a feedback. no one is perfect.
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by Originalsly: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rapsino:

hey bro this is a process. check out the episode 2 and give me a feedback. no one is perfect.
Saying there is nothing wrong in the video means it is perfect. Yes...no one is perfect... but we strive for perfection.... always trying to give the best of our ability. Instead of claiming this video is all that.. a must like... have you spent time having a critical look at it?.... seeing what needs to be done better?... to redo? If you open a restaurant and serve salty sloppy jollof rice would you be explaining to the customers that no one is perfect?....and they should come back again because it would be better? Get my drift? Get your act together before putting it out in public.
Re: A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate" by calebify1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Lol bros ur criticism was needed but twax too blunt.

(1) (Reply)

Monday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 187-188 / Tstv Decoder Package: I Think Nov. 1st Is Certain / Download Mp4 : Riona - Season 1 E1-5 [nollywood Series]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.