Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? (2346 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Rock "One Corner" Dance / Download movies/series here. Got any movie in mind? comment to get ur D-link / [ASK]Ask Me For Url To Watch And Download Any Movie Now, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by omotuntun: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2016
We have see movies like White house down, Olympus has fallen, among many other, that was acted and it looks real like the presidential settings. And we see how people tour inside the White House where the world president stays.

In Nigeria, have you ever seen any movies that has the Aso Rock settings in it, and you have a complete view on how the Aso Rock presidential villa looks like.

Have u ever seen a video tour of the Aso rock building?

Abi u near the front Mopol teach u lesson?

Share your views my people

cc Seun cc Lalasticalala cc Dominique

Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by Bilabong(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2016
I have seen it before. Nepa take light halve way. As I want go start gen I wakeup from dream.
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by Histrings08(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2016
We'll get there...
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by edunex(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Best payback ever. Lol. Watch and laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPct_m8Gnj8
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by expozey(f): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
It would be a difficult task as we don't even know what Aso rock interior looks like. Everything about Nigeria is secrecy secrecy.
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Naija.. well it is well even inside a well
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by SirToothBrush: 1:25am On Apr 16, 2018
omotuntun:
We have see movies like White house down, Olympus has fallen, among many other, that was acted and it looks real like the presidential settings. And we see how people tour inside the White House where the world president stays.

In Nigeria, have you ever seen any movies that has the Aso Rock settings in it, and you have a complete view on how the Aso Rock presidential villa looks like.

Have u ever seen a video tour of the Aso rock building?

Abi u near the front Mopol teach u lesson?

Share your views my people

cc Seun cc Lalasticalala cc Dominique
Nigeria will get there soon
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by seguno2: 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
SirToothBrush:
Nigeria will get there soon

What actions are you taking to make us get there
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by seguno2: 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
Histrings08:
We'll get there...

Please provide details of HOW we will get there.
Thanks
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by SirToothBrush: 8:48pm On May 16, 2018
seguno2:

What actions are you taking to make us get there
Am buying American movies online, so I can know how Jim ike will act as a President wink
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by Histrings08(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2018
Rome isn't built in a day I believe with time we'll get there..
seguno2:

Please provide details of HOW we will get there.
Thanks
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by seguno2: 7:54am On May 17, 2018
Histrings08:
Rome isn't built in a day I believe with time we'll get there..

Rome was built over time, yes, with consistent efforts of the Romans.
What consistent effort are YOU and other Nigerians, whom you know putting up towards the building of Nigeria
Re: Have Us Seen Any Movie Acted With The Real Aso Rock Settings? by Histrings08(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2018
First off, I don't watch nollywood movies, with that they'll be encourage to up their game.. (both the government nd those producers)
seguno2:

Rome was built over time, yes, with consistent efforts of the Romans.
What consistent effort are YOU and other Nigerians, whom you know putting up towards the building of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Vs Mike Ezurounye / Dbn Tv And Supple Communications Sign Mou On Eko International Film Festival / Yoruba Language Spoken In The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 1: Lord Baltimore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.