Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? (82100 Views)

Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember / See What Was Shared As Souvenir At A Yoruba Party And Reactions / A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by examhall3: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
We were just wondering if this is really the difference.
Drop your views!

Source: http://360jamng.tk/photos-is-this-the-difference-between-an-igbo-party-and-a-yoruba-party/

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by examhall3: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Yes!
Dem like food eeh

Buht Igbo boys no dey use eye see money

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by yungmill(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Difference is some came to give in abundance while some came to eat and take in abundance undecided

325 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by ojun50(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Yoruba them like food them no they leave party say them no carry extra.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by mazimee(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Guess what? The food Is The reason why they came for the party in the first place. They will go home with a bag filled with party rice grin

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Odunsco01(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by prahcetomi(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2016
some tribalistic monkeys are here.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2016
ndi igbo kwenu grin grin ndi ofe nmanu know no pass jellof rice and fish with semo grin embarassed tongue

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by omoharry(f): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2016
I have attended several Igbo parties and that of the Yoruba..To be honest..Abeg i prefer the yoruba party..food, meat and drinks are readily available..food is usually not sufficient in Igbo party like that becos they must have invested that money on other things to show of at the party such as expensive wines and alcohols.so you will drink enough sha.but food is usally not in abudance.as for meat..just know that you are eating your rice with either a small meat or a largh chunk that looks like meat but is filled up with bones....abeg i prefer the yoruba owambe..i always come back happy and satisfied whenever i embark on any owambe than the other one..i am not a yoruba person so i know what i am talking about..

808 Likes 81 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Mikylopez(f): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2016
hehehehehehehehehehehehe igbo guys dnt go to parry witowt money...dey must spray

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by ernesty20(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Yoruba and chop and clean are like 1 and 2

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by KnightRod(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol.. I'm Igbo, but I don't attend Igbo parties/functions anymore.. It ain't fun.. They do too much talking, the food is scarce, the meat is petty, and don't even let me talk about the drinks..

Igbo men have this hungry ego.. They always want to feel above their peers. My dad once changed 100k to dollars, just to spray his friend's daughter at her wedding.. Why?? Just because Others were spraying naira and he wanted to show them they don't call him 'Chief' for nothing

But some folks have not even taken as little as a bottle of coke at the wedding, and they were watching people spray dollars and naira on their empty stomachs.

But a yoruba party is always dah bomb!! You must eat to your satisfaction! Assorted food.. Assorted drinks.. Even ordinary naming ceremony.. They don't joke with the food.. They make sure it's available for everyone!!

Then the colourful attires.. Lol.. Really nice.

692 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by orisa37: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
There are no differences. A Party is a Party to do anything and everything.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by saintdennis(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2016
yungmill:

Epic fail of the year

Stop this fooly abeg

Thank you sir... when is the award ceremony?

And it's not spelt fooly it's spelt folly.
Proves u fit into the 'make it @ any cost category. Run along

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Stuntkid172(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
op Igbo boys said it all. (money spying machine)
Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Viktor1983(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin
Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by schumastic(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
so true grin grin grin proudly igbo

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
KnightRod:
Lol.. I'm Igbo, but I don't attend Igbo parties/functions anymore.. It ain't fun.. They do too much talking, the food is scarce, the meat is petty, and don't even let me talk about the drinks..
Igbo men have this hungry ego.. They always want to feel above their peers. My dad once changed 100k to dollars, just to spray his friend's daughter at her wedding.. Why?? Just because Others were spraying naira and he wanted to show them they don't call him 'Chief' for nothing
But some folks have not even taken as little as a bottle of coke at the wedding, and they were watching people spray dollars and naira on their empty stomachs.
But a yoruba party is always dah bomb!! You must eat to your satisfaction! Assorted food.. Assorted drinks.. Even ordinary naming ceremony.. They don't joke with the food.. They make sure it's available for everyone!!
Then the colourful attires.. Lol.. Really nice.

This op said it all. grin grin grin

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by hahn(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
At least, in a Yoruba party you go chop belleful. Shey awon omo igbo go allow person carry the money wey dem spray go house? undecided

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by veekid(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
The two. A Yoruba party; see their dressing nw

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Trueeeee

Honestly the Yorubas are the king of partying..

Even their introduction sef na party.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by epospiky(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
kinda undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by teejaypee: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op you are so right!

We are all unique in our own way! cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by sbabimbola(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
OP on point!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by sexymoma(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
yungmill:
Difference is some came to give in abundance while some came to eat and take in abundance undecided
why should i give in abudance angry nor be jeje i dey sitdon wey dem call me say ijewuru dey for me, i go enter bus oo or better still i go burn my fuel come una party.. dem go gimme fuel money ni angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
ye
Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by sibepoc(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
I'll chose a yoruba party over an igbo party any day anytime

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by html14java(f): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
you may not be far from the truth

[size=18pt]stomach infrastructure[/size]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by 0955eb027(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Since wen i book space, i just dey remember modify. But m not ready to comment, make i break ma fast first. Today con slow eh.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? by eluquenson(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rubbish thread undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.