Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story (1299 Views)

12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience / Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
A professional comedian took to his facebook timeline to share his epic experience from the hands of his late wife. I was forced to read this by one of my female friends because I considered it too long and believe me, I really gained much from this man's story and I can vow that I am ready for any form of challenges from any woman.

"The way marriages and homes break this days baffles me, let me share some of the few things that helped me and my late wife bond 2geda so well even though the marriage didn't last up to a year as she died after child birth, though we dated for 2yrs b4 the eventual marriage. let's share experiences may be it'll help other couples whose marriages are at the brink of collapse (mind u my aim of writing this is not 2 get more pity, eiya or sorry... it's almost 2yrs since we lost her and we're doing well now although it's not easy, may her soul continue 2 RIP)... 2 days 2 our wedding I drove 2 her house around 2am and knocked, when she opened after hearing my voice she was shocked and scared why I have 2 come by that time. then I went str8 2 d reason why I came. i told her in plain language "I came 2 ask u if u are still ready 2 marry me in 2 days time and I want 2 be sure u are still convinced your love 4 me is enough 4 marriage and I also want 2 be sure you are not still in it out of pity may be because I've spent money on hall, caterer, drinks, and all the expenses then u are like make I just pity him and marry him let his money not waste, it's better we break up now than after marriage"... u needed 2 see d way her drowsy eyes cleared instantly, then I told her I want 2 stay outside and wait 4 10mins for her 2 think. after 10mins I went back in and saw her in tears she jumped on me and said "honey I'm getting married 2 u because I love u and nottin can change that because I'm very convinced, pls don't scare me" I smiled and kissed her... mission accomplished I left immediately around 3am. around 7am she called 2 know if it was my ghost that came 2 her house or me I just laughed, the next day we wedded and d few months we lived 2geda were blissful, neighbours call us twins, some call her my sister and we loved and respected each other. This particular write-up will help many of my colleagues.

marriages/relationships becomes rosy when your partner knows about your routine, i promised 2 share some of the experiences I had with my late wife:
let's share experiences may be it'll help other couples whose marriages are at the brink of collapse (mind u my aim of writing this is not 2 get more pity, eiya or sorry.. it's almost 2yrs since we lost her and we're doing well now although it's not easy, may her soul continue 2 RIP). Few months into our relationship she started misbehaving and wouldn't pick my calls on Mondays after weekends because she believe I purposely ignore her calls during wknds, and u know women when they call once u no pick dem go like 2 call 50 more times immediately so that it'll be on record that they called u 51times u no pick. i always tell her how busy my wknds are but she won't understand or rather she'll feign not 2 listen, so one weekend I called her and told her she'll be hustling wit me 4 that wknd and we'll attend all my events 2geda; she was happy. that was in 2012 I just bought my 2nd car and she so much love d camry, but each time she enters d car she'll see many clothes and shoes in it she don't know why I always had dem in d car. then on Friday evening I went 2 pick her up and i asked her 2 bring some clothes along she asked if we're travelling I said no then she obliged though reluctantly and I zoomed off 2 a birthday party at VI after d event we came down str8 2 Ojez inside national stadium 4 our comedy night then after that we went 2 one church at Alaka for a praise night that I was booked 2 anchor. we dey dia till 6am we closed she was already sleepy when we left, as we got home she wanted 2 sleep I said Noo baby nkem u have 2 bath now I have a wedding in ogun state and we need 2 leave b4 9am so as 2 beat traffic. she cried 2 d bathroom and took her bath and I told her 2 get set b4 I finish bathing..we left 4 mr Chuma's wedding in ogun state 2geda after d wedding I drove 2 lagos and instead going home I navigated 2 okota because I have a 70th birthday 2 mc that night at Agor, i finished the job around 10:30 and drove down 2 X-factor comedy club because they're hosting me that same saturday night: at that point my baby started crying that she's tired and weak and all this while her phones have been ringing o she no dey pick. i left her in d car went inside xfactor then after d comedy night show we got home around 2:35am she slept wit her shoes on na me remove her shoes and used wet towel 2 wipe her face. i woke up 6am Sunday morning took my bath and called her up 2 bath she said she wan 2 sleep and I said no oo 2day is Sunday we'll go 2 church and moreover there's a child dedication I need 2 go anchor after church, around 9am we left 4 church she slept al2ru I just dey laf.. after service we went 4 d event by this time she's no longer talking 2 me but I was happy inside, after d event i carried her str8 2 VI at Chisco's compound 2 anchor one his events, we finished around 8pm I drove like James Bond down 2 Ojez 4 our Sunday night groove/comedy nyt by then my baby was crying so I had 2 relax d seat 4 her 2 lie down and sleep in d car while d show was on until midnight when I closed and then we finally went home after a long wknd hustle. very early on Monday I woke her up 2 prepare 4 work she said she's not going I say na lie u must go 2 work o she bathed and I went 2 drop her at d office. wao! Mission accomplished I relax and enjoyed my usual Monday sleep. then next wknd I called her and told her 2 come that we'll work 2geda again she screamed "God forbid!!! But honey wait o so u run around like dis every wknd and u still call me when ua free and even reply my chats too?" and she told me she now know what it means 4 me 2 be busy and she apprec8 every single time I spend wit her on wknds. and of a truth from that day till we got married she now knew my timetable and time i'm supposed 2 be free, if i'm at a wedding she know when 2 call and i'll pick, even if i'm at a comedy club she knows our time and sometimes once I drop mic her call will come in and i'll pick because work don finish lol... pregnancy is another beautiful experience in marriage and it comes with it's challenges, some sweet ones and some very annoying ones. when your wife is pregnant is the time a man need 2 be more homely.. u help in d kitchen, do laundary, and even clean the house u won't die u won't even lose your male genital u'll still be a man. when a man says "I don't take rubbish from woman".. my brother wait till u're married and your wife gets pregnant; u'll take rubbish, eat rubbish, swim in rubbish, endure rubbish and still come outside 2 smile as if all is well.

At some point during pregnancy na me dey bath her legs from waist down because she no fit bend down again 2 wash legs.. and I was doing it with happiness lol. the most annoying part is she stopped me from spraying perfumes in my own house or and even removed air-fresheners from the rooms, because the fragrance irritates her. i tried 2 fight against it she gave me some vomits 2 drive her point home, na so I begin carry perfume 4 pocket I spray it when I leave d compound and as I come back a whole me will stay outside and remove shirt and singlet b4 coming inside my own house. At a point it became a routine, one of her pregnancy worst behaviour was atimes i'll waste my time and cook only 4 her 2 perceive d aroma of another jollof rice or beans outside..my wife will carry plate and go round d compound 2 know wia the aroma was coming out from and she must collect, meanwhile we have all d food at home. when I complained 2 a friend that his wife is also pregnant; hear him "u even get luck my brother my own wife will use water and wet our wall and be licking d paint that she luv d smell... i laughed that day taya. the day I almost lost it was d day I came back from work around 11:45pm as I was about 2 remove clothes she start 2 cry that she wants moimoi, i said moi-what? At dat time of d nyt? wia will I go and look 4 it? i ignored her bt when her cry began 2 increase I put my shirt back on and went out 2 look 4 moimoi by midnight and I went 2 ojuelegba because dem no dey sleep dia at anytime u can buy food.i bought d moimoi came back put it in a plate and served my Queen Eliza, she got up hugged me, gave me a kiss and whispered somtin in2 my ears.. i pretended I didn't hear her well till she said it again "honey I don't want it again" eeeee my blood was pumping, a voice told me 2 pour it on her head,another voice told me 2 just slap her, i looked at her and turned in anger 2 leave she held me, tickled my side and said "guy how far smile now" then she left and smiled 2 d room telling me not 4get 2 massage her waist b4 I sleep. i just shook my head and shout chai umu nwanyi!. These are just some of d many experiences we had in just few months, every moment we spent 2geda was a hit back2back (may her soul continue 2 RIP, pls i'm not sharing this experiences 4 u 2 tel me sorry Noo we've grown beyond that now) so my guys wey wan marry be sure u're ready 2 tolerate a woman because dating is different from marriage... COMEDIAN ELDER O reporting from lagos."

Culled from :http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/before-you-startquit-that-relationship.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Touching grin
Re: Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
--------
Re: Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
please summarise, i did not read the dam thing sad
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha good relationship and marriage advise bruv,m for men, for us to be patient and understanding do the Nd read it bro
Re: Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story by akaahs(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Opps ur story don dey reset my thinking faculty about relationship ooo. Nice love ur nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story by SWITANN(f): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
wow!!!nice post....learned a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha good relationship and marriage advise bruv,m for men, to be patient and understanding

1 Like

Re: Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story by alexov(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Now that's a real man, proper husband till the end. Too bad he didn't get to spend more time with the love of his life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Renmoney Soft Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor! / I Need A Guy That Can Give Me 50% Of His Salary / Heartbreaking Photo Of Terminally Ill Couple Holding Hands Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.