Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) (36996 Views)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Many Feared Killed As Soldiers Lay Siege To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home / Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by saints2(f): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Soldiers laid ambush and killed several members of the Boko Haram during a gun duel exercise, several of their members sustain various degrees of injuries due to the gun battle. . The gun duel lasted for 3 hours and 2 members of the vigilante groups and 8 soldiers were injured, they have been taken for medical treatment. The soldiers recover arms, bikes, propellers among others.. See the pictures below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/soldiers-lay-ambush-for-boko-haram-in.html

2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by saints2(f): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2016

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2016
saints2:
God bless our soldiers...

lalasticl-ala
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by lative(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2016
good work I pray to God to protect them as they protect the nation

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2016
I'm tired of these kind of news, just block off their supplies source and end the insurgency. For how long will we continue to cease weapons and bikes and food and fuel and drugs and alcohol and cash in different currencies?

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by saints2(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
lofty900:
I'm tired of these kind of news, just block off their supplies source and end the insurgency. For how long will we continue to cease weapons and bikes and food and fuel and drugs and alcohol and cash in different currencies?

Does it come as easy as that? If its that easy, the ISIS would have been history by now, nevertheless, lets give kudos to our soldiers..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by rayblast(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2016
E b like say boko haram sef get warehouse for drugs o? Who dey make d supply? How many members of d sect die? Kill dem, reduce their numbers,so that they can repent nd surrender. Good job al forces involved
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by blacktwist(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
make I sidon here
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
And then post operational intel on the Internet.

Yeye
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Aromas: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
lofty900:
I can see you have the strategy in curbing Boko Haram barbaric acts grin then take a move t Sambisa to tackle the challenges.

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Aromas: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
saints2:

Does it come as easy as that? If its that easy, the ISIS would have been history by now, nevertheless, lets give kudos to our soldiers..
No mind d guy jare grin

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by veekid(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gallant
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Umarlulu: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good bless our galant soldiers I hail
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by html14java(f): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
[size=18pt]GBNS [/size]thread

God Bless Nigerian Army thread

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by epospiky(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Now that's my NA. Show them they ain't match for you.grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by kikies(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Malo no b human being ooo

Police check point:;
Police: Driver Ow many pple dey inside dis car
Driver: 4 sir, and 1 malo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by CR77(f): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kill them all
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by vickylincon(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Cool
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by sekundosekundo: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
THE SAME NEWS EVERY DAY.
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Taryur3(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
This people no dey finish?they keep growing like seeds
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
And then post operational intel on the Internet.

Yeye

undecided I don't see anything wrong in posting a successful operation for people to know they're working. Just yesterday US led coalition forces posted online the bombardment of terrorist vehicles fleeing Falluja.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by sekundosekundo: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
saints2:

Your President and APC made us to believe that it's easy.
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by redcliff: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Truly...Ajayi wrote!!!
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by sekundosekundo: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aromas:

I can see you have the strategy in curbing Boko Haram barbaric acts grin then take a move t Sambisa to tackle the challenges.

You and your President should take the lead as you people promised us.
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by ITSaWRAP1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
God bless Nigeria. I see a peaceful future

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by SAMBATLAN(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
ok
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by saints2(f): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Your President and APC made us to believe that it's easy.

No sir, it is not..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Mendozadgreat: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Boko haram no d finish?
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by badonkadonk: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
saints2:
Soldiers laid ambush and killed several members of the Boko Haram during a gun duel exercise, several of their members sustain various degrees of injuries due to the gun battle. . The gun duel lasted for 3 hours and 2 members of the vigilante groups and 8 soldiers were injured, they have been taken for medical treatment. The soldiers recover arms, bikes, propellers among others.. See the pictures below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/soldiers-lay-ambush-for-boko-haram-in.html

Why must dey always escape with serious injuries.....?

Why cant dey just escape with their 72 virgins on the other side of the fence?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.