Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Travelling To Italy By Land Is Suicide - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Italy By Land Is Suicide (1080 Views)

The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass / Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Italy By Land Is Suicide by kingzy123(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
it has not been long since I join nairaland....I like this place and I like all the post and the lots topic here...let's come to think of it ...why are we travelling by land, is it a good thing for some one to travel by land. Some people who travel by land is because of hardship and unemployment in the country, it saddens my heart to hear bad news about people been d drawn ....people have lost their lives all because of by economic and lack of unemployment .....many have died in libya recently ...human life is not value in dat place what can we do about dis issue .....
Re: Travelling To Italy By Land Is Suicide by Perfecttouch(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
kingzy123:
it has not been long since I join nairaland....I like this place and I like all the post and the lots topic here...let's come to think of it ...why are we travelling by land, is it a good thing for some one to travel by land. Some people who travel by land is because of hardship and unemployment in the country, it saddens my heart to hear bad news about people been d drawn ....people have lost their lives all because of by economic and lack of unemployment .....many have died in libya recently ...human life is not value in dat place what can we do about dis issue .....
your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Italy By Land Is Suicide by seunny4lif(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Germany Or Canada, Which Is The Least Racist Country? / Lottery Winner Shows Up In Scream Mask To Claim His Price (Photos) / Private Jet And Helicopter Charter Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.