Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College (20933 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by harbdulrasaq88(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command and Staff College

VP doing the honours at the graduation of the Senior Course 38 of Command & Staff College, Jaji, Kaduna State.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-vp-osinbajo-at-graduation.html

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by koladebrainiac(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
lol

I kinda like him as my president . he does more work than Buhari sef

this guy wont be out of place like Jonathan ifm by any sad chances that Buhari is unfit to rule us anymore. i think he has a brilliant idea.

one thing i dont like about him is that he is dwarf.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Our next president after buhari retires in 2023. IPOB yoots and other haters can use the lagoon undecided

BTW:Did GEJ banned sambo from appearing in public during their reign? Osinbajo seems to appear more hardworking and respected undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by CACAWA(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahaha..ok

Meanwhile, Click share if you have seen what is weird about this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sw15W1z2-4

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by faitheverest(f): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by veekid(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
This man ugly small; come dwarf join

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by anonimi: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Our next president after buhari retires in 2023. IPOB yoots and other haters can use the lagoon undecided

I thought that Vacant Pastor (VP) Osinbajo is the president already since the invalid who has no ears confessed he cannot perform with his own mouth. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by jmichlins(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Just imagine this celebration in a military regime. N.Korea readily comes to mind. Guys on foreign affairs section will understand better

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by DanielPop(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
He will be DWARFED by the demands of that higher office trust me sire! grin

koladebrainiac:
lol

this guy wont be out of place like Jonathan ifm by any sad chances that Buhari is unfit to rule us anymore. i think he has a brilliant idea.

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Spells(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oga at this Nigerians present situation graduation should be the least on ur mind...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by adexlamex(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
I think buhari is suppose to be there "once a soldier, is forever a soldier" instead of this recessive vp....my opinion

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Congrats to the graduands.
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by anonimi: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
adexlamex:
I think buhari is suppose to be there "once a soldier, is forever a soldier" instead of this recessive vp....my opinion

Buhari nor get power for that kind thing o jare.
The man don tire. His family cabal is ruling us on his behalf.
Shikena.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by orumaruth11(f): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
our capable VP

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by ajieh21(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
The proper dwarf is on his seat. Hail the governor
veekid:
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Harmored(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Congrats to the graduands.

did you say GRADUANDS

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Spactacle(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
There is a whole lot of differences between hatred and criticisms;;;

ride on my vp;;
may God bless you sir.
May God heal Nigeria;
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Thobiy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
veekid:
wetin do you
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by oluxy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
How com d camera didn't pick me?
I'm damm closed.

Meanwhile d comdt succeeded in ejecting d civil out of d cantonment wic is not barrack for dt matter.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Vatsyayana: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
For a man who works around the clock to ensure that the economy of the nation stabilize. And also create time for diplomatic missions and God's work?
No office is too high for this short man!

DanielPop:

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Vatsyayana: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
For a man who works around the clock to ensure that the economy of the nation stabilize. And also create time for diplomatic missions and God's work?
Trust me...No office is too high for this short man!

DanielPop:

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Lescalier: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
The Master has not left the villa since he came back from his vacation. Prove me wrong.

These are events that he should be attending and not just receiving visitors in the villa or attending only events in the council chambers and banquet hall / conference rooms of the villa.

Anyway, by 2018 we will start seeing him outside again.
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by spiffyzaki: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
CONGRATS to dem
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Lescalier: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
adexlamex:

Is Mr Preseident your mate? ''Buhari''

Anyway, the Master has not left the villa since he came back from his vacation. Prove me wrong.

These are events that he should be attending and not just receiving visitors in the villa or attending only events in the council chambers and banquet hall / conference rooms of the villa.

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ok...

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
koladebrainiac:
lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by adexlamex(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lescalier:

Is Mr Preseident your mate? ''Buhari''

Anyway, the Master has not left the villa since he came back from his vacation. Prove me wrong.

actually he is not my mate, but he doesn't worth the title "president".
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by ogeben: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
they are both great leaders. a wise choice made by Nigerians though many don't see it yet.
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Our very short Vice President with a very tall dream
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
mmm
Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by yinkslinks(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
its well grin grin grin grin grin
koladebrainiac:
lol

Re: Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College by archdon: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
veekid:
He's everything u're nt

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Igboho Aides: Armed Robbers Hijack DSS Case File - Lawyer / Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.