Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant (82236 Views)

Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches / Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by 4reala(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
I have sex only with dead bodies – Mortuary attendant [VIDEO]By Danielle Ogbeche on June 30, 2016

A Cameroonian man, Sharkan Lucas, on Wednesday made shocking revelations on how he took to having sex with dead bodies due to constant rejection from ladies because he works as mortuary attendant.
Lucas, an attendant at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, insisted he was mentally stable.

Speaking on Ghanaian TV station ADOM TV, the mortician claimed that sleeping with the dead women (an act called necrophilia) was part of the training he received when he was hired at the hospital in Ghana.

Lucas said, “I do it many many times. That is the training you have to do that, because once you have done that you will not be afraid of them again. If you want to bath the dead body, you will carry her legs up to wash her private part, that’s why we are taught to learn to sleep with the corpses. When I am inside the mortuary, I see some fresh girls and I satisfy myself.

“Being with dead bodies is normal for me because I am with them day and night. I feel like they are living whenever I am at work.

“Besides, I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man. I can satisfy myself at the mortuary because girls don’t want to date me outside or live with me for fear that I may kill them. Living women rejected me because of my job, that is why I am still single.

“Since I was born, I have never slept with a living being. Working in a mortuary is a gift God gave me, it’s my talent. It’s very rare, not everybody can do it.

“I am okay, I have no mental issues,” he added.

Meanwhile, Lucas said he was sacked shortly after he divulged his affairs on camera.

He said, “When I got back to work three day after (yesterday), my colleague said my supervisor brought policemen to arrest me. They did not let me go near the mortuary again and I have worked with them for 2 years and 6 months and I have not been paid.

“I want them to pay my money so I can go back to my country,” Lucas said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKIbf6TOgq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExyYMZKpLUA

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/30/i-have-sex-only-with-dead-bodies-mortuary-attendant-video/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
But even those fresh bodies are so cold. He's brave enough to dip his dick into a corpse pussycat undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by donbenedict(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
4reala:
I have sex only with dead bodies – Mortuary attendant [VIDEO]By Danielle Ogbeche on June 30, 2016
A Cameroonian man, Sharkan Lucas, on Wednesday made shocking revelations on how he took to having sex with dead bodies due to constant rejection from ladies because he works as mortuary attendant.
Lucas, an attendant at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, insisted he was mentally stable.
Speaking on Ghanaian TV station ADOM TV, the mortician claimed that sleeping with the dead women (an act called necrophilia) was part of the training he received when he was hired at the hospital in Ghana.
Lucas said, “I do it many many times. That is the training you have to do that, because once you have done that you will not be afraid of them again. If you want to bath the dead body, you will carry her legs up to wash her private part, that’s why we are taught to learn to sleep with the corpses. When I am inside the mortuary, I see some fresh girls and I satisfy myself.
“Being with dead bodies is normal for me because I am with them day and night. I feel like they are living whenever I am at work.
“Besides, I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man. I can satisfy myself at the mortuary because girls don’t want to date me outside or live with me for fear that I may kill them. Living women rejected me because of my job, that is why I am still single.
“Since I was born, I have never slept with a living being. Working in a mortuary is a gift God gave me, it’s my talent. It’s very rare, not everybody can do it.
“I am okay, I have no mental issues,” he added.
Meanwhile, Lucas said he was sacked shortly after he divulged his affairs on camera.
He said, “When I got back to work three day after (yesterday), my colleague said my supervisor brought policemen to arrest me. They did not let me go near the mortuary again and I have worked with them for 2 years and 6 months and I have not been paid.
“I want them to pay my money so I can go back to my country,” Lucas said.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/30/i-have-sex-only-with-dead-bodies-mortuary-attendant-video/
Jesus wasn't Joking when he told the women of Jerusalem to weep for their children's children grin

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by donbenedict(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
But even those fresh bodies are so cold. He's brave enough to dip his dick into a corpse pussycat undecided
because u ladies rejected him na grin

It's better Dan being a gay or fvcking animals cheesy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tell him I said well done!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gross *shakin'*

I rather hug a speedin' train than do such....

We don't need soothsayer to tell us that you're mentally unstable.... undecided

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
because u ladies rejected him na grin

It's better Dan being a gay or fvcking animals cheesy

Which ladies? Who me? I.love everyone. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by donbenedict(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Which ladies? Who me? I.love everyone. wink
oya come let us do

63 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Layooluwa(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chai!!! Wetin person no go see?, all the ladies that were forming for him while living, when they died.............................. embarassed

14 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by sixtus3606(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Layooluwa:
Chai!!! Wetin person no go see?, all the ladies that were forming for him while living, when they died.............................. embarassed
fynestboi lalasticlala mynd44 hateu2 airforce1 comman see oooOo!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by oatzeal(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
chei...
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by kenrish2(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
oya come let us do
na my babe u wan do abi

3 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by McKc22(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nawa ooooooo
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by STALINN: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
chai

2 Shares

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by herzern(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
soon.........I am very sure people will be having sex with ghosts grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by HolyCrap: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hey Nairalanders, I'm looking for a very very good web designer to design a website for me. The person must be able to show previous designs done and can finish the design within few days if chosen. If you are very good, send a reply to this email address : bbery604@gmail.com

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by figur8(f): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
werdo
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Umarlulu: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
May God punish you
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by prodiG(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
shocked Dude your case no be for here.U need Jesus undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by evansjeff(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by obisdavinc(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
He will soon join them since he prefer them.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by onadana: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
What he cannot get in life he gets in death.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Category1: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
[size=15pt]wtf did I just read[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Peacetemi: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by rotexteymie(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Uncle... Life is doing you! shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Taryur3(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
End of discussion...nkan nbe
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Icon79(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
What do you expect? Isn't that "sexual preference"? They should legalize it, jor. After all, who knows if he was born that way? May be we should commission a research study to find out whether there's a gene that causes him to prefer sex with dead bodies.

Bizarre world and bizarre people shocked

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is true that the devil we are all talking about lives among us as humans grin
Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Spells(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chai.... D world is so mysterious dat people now rape dead bodies. I've never heard of this b4....buhari ur regime sha..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant by Evablazze(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Take that man to yaba left

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.