Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ashawo Na Ashawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Na Ashawo (9302 Views)

Nigeria Ashawo Decided To Go N*k-ed After Nigeria Won The World Cup (see Photos) / Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Na Ashawo by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2009
“My brother,you no dey for this town…if nor be the way this small small girls we dey Italy dey send money home, hunger for done kill us for this Benin.”

“So you dey support Ashawo Business,” I asked.

“My brother,you no dey for this town…if nor be the way this small small girls wey dey Italy dey send money home,hunger for done kill us for this Benin.”

“So you dey support Ashawo Business,” I asked.

“Well  no be say I dey support dem, I just say dem dey try well, well; you no see that machine we just pass, na so dem plenty for Benin. If Igbinedion buy Lexus jeep, Ashawo go buy Hummer jeep. If Igbinedion build mansion wey be like canoe, Ashawo go build mansion wey be like Aeroplane. My brother, make we talk true, Ashawo na Ashawo,the difference is in the dollars.”

~ From The Invasion of Europe by Nigerians in ABUJA HEARTBEAT by Agoma Awaritoma in the NEXT on Sunday,September 6,2009.

I agree with the point that nobody should pretend to be holier than any of the Nigerian babes in Italy.
Every girl has a price in romance.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by whiteroses(f): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
lol
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by darkgoddes(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2009
hmmm.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Kunbee: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2009
Rili
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by r231(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2009
lol
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by lilvonz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2009
Pointless crap sad
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by DaudaAbu(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2009
Hw much u don pay?
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Pataki: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2009
And this is what column writers spend their time writing: ''warped-up illogicalities''? undecided
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by MissyB1(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2009
Orikinla:

If Igbinedion buy Lexus jeep, Ashawo go buy Hummer jeep. If Igbinedion build mansion wey be like canoe, Ashawo go build mansion wey be like Aeroplane. My brother, make we talk true, Ashawo na Ashawo,the difference is in the dollars.”

Vehement utterance of a poor man.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by chidyke77(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2009
Y ds topic?
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by chidyke77(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2009
Y ds topic?
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Vuitton(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
Lol grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by biola44: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by frank317: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2009
are you trying to tell us what we already know?
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by 190: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
poster
and why use benin in particular
berra watch ur mouf b4 i kick ur fockin teeth in!
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
Sad, Sad, Sad, undecided
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by makapella(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
poor fools mentality.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by holydemon: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2009
Ashows are the most decent people I've ever met; I'm currently dating one, and believe me she's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet in bed: I pan on marrying her.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Kelvinj(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2009
holy-demon, even hearing u don comfirm say u be ashawo.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by izeek(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2009
there is no painting black white.
they have chosen a wrong course, some1 has to tell them the home truth.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by CrazyMan(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2009
izeek:

there is no painting black white.
they have chosen a wrong course, some1 has to tell them the home truth.
My dear its poverty and nothing more; most of them know that prostitution isn't the right path, but they have no choice one has to survive; and since the government has to poverty alleviation program for them, prostitution becomes the next option.

I really pity them whenever I see them.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by DrLorenz1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2009
I really pity them whenever I see them. shocked

Really now? What do you do since you pity them? Dash them cash?

@poster

U're right, but i think we all know that, don't you think?
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by CrazyMan(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

I really pity them whenever I see them. shocked
Really now? What do you do since you pity them? Dash them cash?
Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to discuss with any of them; but if I happen to have that opportunity, I would try as much as possible to talk her out of prostitution.

I even hear that the Nigerian police are already raiding their spots in Lagos and arresting as many prostitutes as the can find.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by whitelexi(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2009
This topic reminds me of an event i witnessed long ago:

I was at a really nice joint in maitama one evening, hanging out with my guys and a few chics [about 6yrs ago] when a guy suddenly became hysterical and a girl ran away crying, it turns out he came to abuja that afternoon on a business trip and decided to chill out with some pals at the joint and have a drink or two, but to his surprise, his girlfriend [who was supposed to be in one Uni at Calabar] suddenly appeared dressed and painted all over like an ashii, with a few other girls and they were in the company of a few big men - rubbing their bellies and calling them sweet names. He watched this happen for a while whilst trying to confirm it was truly his girlfriend, then she lit a cigarette and started puffing. At this stage, he decided to go and confront her, she saw him and started shouting "OMG" and ran off. . .  We didnt know what was happening until the guy started narrating his shock disgust at seeing his girlfriend doing this sort of thing, he even said he was paying her fees and supporting her with all the cash she asked for - so it was totally shocking to see her doing that.

Us guys immediately started looking at our chics suspiciously grin grin grin  It was so funny they way they started defending themselves grin

Anyways, the morale of the story is: Its not only those that stand by the roadside, [the numbers would've increased considerably now if the ASUU strike is still on], but the real ashiis are those who are in school in the day and at the street corners at night. . . Damn, some of them are from very wealthy families too grin
Some of them even have boyfriends, but they shag men older than their fathers every night for cash.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by biola44: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2009
but they are getting paid grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by whitelexi(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2009
biola44:

but they are getting paid grin

Bros, the thing no tire u grin grin grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by biola44: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2009
i mean they are acting pro, unlike some giving it 4 free when they actually want dat cash grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by lysaa(f): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2009
I don't get the point in this thread here. Whats its connection with Romance? I think its better off in jokes section undecided

Pataki:

And this is what column writers spend their time writing: ''warped-up illogicalities''? undecided
Ugbenor oo!!!LOL

190:

poster
and why use benin in particular
berra watch your mouf b4 i kick your fockin teeth in!
i tire o,no respect for us owiedos angry

Missy B:

Vehement utterance of a poor man.
Missy all these ingrish shocked
abeg i'm waiting for ur mansion in evbotubu. . close to mine tongue grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by MissyB1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2009
lysaa:

Missy all these ingrish  shocked
abeg i'm waiting for your mansion in evbotubu. . close to mine  tongue  grin
Evbotubu ko Iyekoriomwon ni. tongue
Does Igbinedion have a S/pool in his house? I want mine to have an ocean in it. cheesy
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by DrLorenz1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
@whitelexi
this goes on to prove what i've been saying that no matter how much you give a girl, there's always someone out there than can give it to her.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by whitelexi(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

@whitelexi
this goes on to prove what i've been saying that no matter how much you give a girl, there's always someone out there than can give it to her.

Dude, I never heard of a nymphomaniac who was male grin grin grin
So i have to agree with u on that one too cool
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
CrazyMan:

My dear its poverty and nothing more; most of them know that prostitution isn't the right path,but they have no choice one has to survive and since the government has to poverty alleviation program for them, prostitution becomes the next option.

I really pity them whenever I see them.

Loads of bull craps!!!!. My friend shaaarap if thatz your best arguement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. / He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX / Rate My Casual Dress outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.