Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure (6802 Views)

Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Exam - 8 Facts To Take Home / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by amzee(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Police officers are well-paid in Nigeria and this is an aberration to the public orientation that most of the officers are poorly remunerated.

Police service commission has recruited 10,000 personnel across the country.
Check out the Nigerian police force salary structure for those that have applied and would-be officers of the security outfit after recruitment process.

Source: www.gistslodge.com/2016/06/29/good-job-see-nigerian-police-force-salary-structure/#comment-75

1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by amzee(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
More

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by OpinionLeader: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
With this kind of income, they still want everything free.

If a Police personnel or officer visit you, he would ask: "wetin you keep for us?"
If you visit him/her, the question will change to" "wetin you bring come?"

Well, Police is your friend... since the days of IGP Louis Edet
grin grin

14 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by amzee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
OpinionLeader:
With this kind of income, they still want everything free. If they visit you, they would ask "wetin you keep for us". If you visit them, the question will change to "wetin you bring come". grin grin
Am begining to wonder that once you put on the uniform you'll begin to show the attitude.
Just thinking

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by ginajet(f): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Omo them bros on black dey chill ooo.. .. Upon that dem still dey collect roger, #10 #20..... The ones wey get levels "high men" go collect #50
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by ibadanfinest(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
ginajet:
Omo them bros on black dey chill ooo.. .. Upon that dem still dey collect roger, #10 #20..... The ones wey get levels "high men" go collect #50

Haba why u dey lie nah. For where police dey collect that kin amount. The police wey I know, their money start from #100 minimum with no maximum

5 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by MilesLamar(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
To be Frank the pay is vry ok

3 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by ginajet(f): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
ibadanfinest:

Haba why u dey lie nah. For where police dey collect that kin amount. The police wey I know, their money start from #100 minimum with no maximum
vi
ibadanfinest:

travel from Lokoja-Makurdi, Kaduna-Jos, Jos-Bauch, Niger-Kaduna, infact come North you will know what am taking about....

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by osobase01(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
the pay is OK....but is it total package(including allowance and d rest) or just basics(basic salary)....can someone enlighten more on dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
You guys think this pay is okay right?

I think not. This is too meagre, can barely feed a family, and take care of other expenses.
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by spenca: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
For the police force I think this is a crappy pay for force men that risk their lives for our safety. This is really poor !

3 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why are people saying the pay is ok. Or is it only me here that has a contrary opinion, the lowest rank there, corporal, can his salary cater for 3 children nd a wife for a whole month, and some saying allowance, only if you're placed in a well meaning department.

Prior to the economic crisis in the country now, i would say the pay is meagre, forget about the 100 they are collecting on the road, they have to Feed now although some policemen are useless
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is ok. Very ok. Way better than what teachers earn. And they keep lamenting? Ingrates!!!
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by marshborn(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Abeg how I fit join police?
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by MrRichy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
is this what the OP calls okay

the pay is small nah...

no wonder they don't smile when collecting their #20. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by prinsam30: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Point of correction OP, a police corporal is payed 48,250 level 4 step 5, that's the highest of that rank

A police Sergeant is payed 52, 350, level 5 step 5, also that's the highest of that rank

A police Inspector is payed 71, 400, level 6 step 5, that's the highest of that rank

The salaries of the senior police officers varies depending on date of promotion

Pls next time try and make research before posting unconfirmed news here, ask any God fearing policeman he will tell you the truth
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by guente02(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Police no get any form of Joy especially the once under the scorching heat.
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by AfricanApple(f): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2016
And who says its not okay, what of those government workers equally working very hard, yet received far less. until they are paid billions abi
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by osobase01(m): 12:55am On Jul 02, 2016
AfricanApple:
And who says its not okay, what of those government workers equally working very hard, yet received far less. until they are paid billions abi
dats it some keep talking as if dey don't know wat d economy is saying or like dey r on US government payroll or probably not in nigeria....
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by osobase01(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2016
well for me I checked as from d bsc level and its OK comparing it to oda parastatals....at least not as poor as we do think it to b.....
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Subliminals: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Check gists and trends for your latest news

http://gistzntrends..com.ng/
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2016
poor
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by illuminada: 4:49am On Jul 02, 2016
If those figures are accurate....hmmm, then I think police officers especially the ones in the junior Cadre are vulnerable to unethical practices.
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by shegxy1: 4:54am On Jul 02, 2016
plz nairalanders,is it true they are receiving credentials at various police screening centers, is it compulsory plz
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by onyiloyi(m): 6:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Good info
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Barackmeringo: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2016
What am I supposed to say? ? angry
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by AfricanApple(f): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2016
osobase01:

dats it some keep talking as if dey don't know wat d economy is saying or like dey r on US government payroll or probably not in nigeria....
if you check them well, they are either police or connected to one
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by RichAsFuck(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2016
sad sad sad and they silly atil collectin #50 frm drivers?.... tunda
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2016
this info isn't accurate.

btw how will someone see what op posted there and call it okay. it isn't okay at all
Re: See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure by amzee(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2016
marshborn:
Abeg how I fit join police?
Go to the nearest police station and ask the policemen on duty on how you can join NPF.
Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

eHealth Africa (EHA) PLC Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / How To Check When Npower Batch C Stream 2 Payment Will Start / Gtbank Is Collecting Hard Copy Cv:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.