Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Deleted - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Deleted (955 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "You See" / GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added / Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Deleted by jendy36(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
The African true voice Keep it up I like the beat...it brings out the *African* In us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
jendy36:
The African true voice Keep it up
I like the beat...it brings out the *African* In us
yeah man..thanks for liking it
Re: Deleted by dagr8(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
I just listened to it....... Keep going higher and higher bro, never give up. Although there are things that need to be improved upon, but is good you have started and you are getting better *thumb up*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
dagr8:
I just listened to it....... Keep going higher and higher bro, never give up. Although there are things that need to be improved upon, but is good you have started and you are getting better *thumb up*
Thanks bro, I appreciate. Let me know what you feel I need to improve upon, please; I really want to know so I can work upon them. Thanks
Re: Deleted by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
@ ChynoBEATS. Thanks for sharing the thread with your followers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Vs Phyno: "Jos 2 The World" OR "The Playmaker” , Which Is Better? / 10 Runtown Songs That Are Better Than "Mad Over You" / [DOWNLOAD AUDIO + VIDEO] Davido – Nwa Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.